S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

Seeking Installation Service for Kremer Sino Android Auto & Apple CarPlay on MB S-350

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 Mercedes Benz S350 W221 OM642 TurboDiesel BlueTec 4MATIC
Arrow Seeking Installation Service for Kremer Sino Android Auto & Apple CarPlay on MB S-350

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a professional or experienced individual to install a Kremer Sino Android Auto and Apple CarPlay system on my Mercedes Benz S-350 (NTG 3.5) in or around Vallejo, CA. I have already purchased the smart module, installation kit, and the necessary tools. Additionally, I have an installation guide and a video tutorial to assist with the process.

Details:
  • Vehicle: Mercedes Benz S-350 (NTG 3.5)
  • Product: Kremer Sino Android Auto & Apple CarPlay Smart Module
  • Installation Kit: Complete with all cables and adapters
  • Tools Provided: Panel remover, T20 screwdriver, T10 screwdriver, tape, and towel for trim protection

Resources Available:
  • Installation Video
  • Installation manual (PDF available upon request)
If you have experience with non-destructive car electronics installation, particularly with Mercedes vehicles, and can ensure a seamless and professional job, please contact me. Feel free to reach out with your rates and availability.

Thank you!

Kremer Sino Wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto Smart Module

Last edited by PoliteGesture; Yesterday at 10:30 PM.