S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

S550 4Matic Discounts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 09:43 AM

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts
‘23 Rivian R1S, ‘22 Maybach S, ‘24 Range Rover Autobiography, ‘22 Tesla X, &
S550 4Matic Discounts

Mine is just arriving. Was offered $1,500 off list on a $120,000 build. What are others seeing?
Old 12-15-2013, 10:52 AM

Received 82 Likes on 44 Posts
2021 Cirrus Silver S580 AMG, 2020 Polar White GLE350
Very few 4Matics in stock in the Chicago area, most incoming cars are spoken for at full MSRP Not aware of any discounts on 4Matics in Chicagoland other than the USAA $1000 discount on 2014 S Class available to their customers through their fleet program. Mercedes pays the discount directly to the dealership and it can vary month to month. USAA discount on E Class is currently $4000.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S 550
In the Tampa area none of the 2014 S Class are being discounted that I have seen. Dealers are able to get full MSRP at this time, even when shopping them against each other. They just won't budge yet.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:20 PM

2015 S550 4Matic
In Toronto, Canada, I was offered 2% off, which was roughly $2500.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2005 ML350, 2008 GL320, 2013 Gl350
Originally Posted by XxLHCxX
In Toronto, Canada, I was offered 2% off, which was roughly $2500.
which dealer?
Old 12-16-2013, 11:10 AM

2015 S550 4Matic
Originally Posted by cookstar
which dealer?
Mercedes-Benz Toronto. Did you get any offers?? The delivery time for right now is not until summer of 2014, unless they allow more allocations for Canada builds.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes-Benz Toronto. Did you get any offers?? The delivery time for right now is not until summer of 2014, unless they allow more allocations for Canada builds.
I think you are referring to Mercedes Downtown, I strongly urge you to find another dealer to go to, they have the worse prices you can possibly get out of anyone. I got all my MB's through MB Thornhill which does not have the best prices but I like the sales rep. If you want the best prices I recommend MB Barrie, which I know is a far drive but the prices are the lowest as they dont fall under the MB corporate umbrella, besides that Vaughan MB is the second choice for price.

P.S the corporate MB dealers will know which dealer you went to and what prices you got ( with the exception of Barrie), so if you have someone with a different last name get them to go to the other dealer so they can not pull up the prices you got at other dealers.

Best of luck!

Last edited by cookstar; 12-16-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:42 PM

2015 S550 4Matic
I think you are referring to Mercedes Downtown, I strongly urge you to find another dealer to go to, they have the worse prices you can possibly get out of anyone. I got all my MB's through MB Thornhill which does not have the best prices but I like the sales rep. If you want the best prices I recommend MB Barrie, which I know is a far drive but the prices are the lowest as they dont fall under the MB corporate umbrella, besides that Vaughan MB is the second choice for price.

P.S the corporate MB dealers will know which dealer you went to and what prices you got ( with the exception of Barrie), so if you have someone with a different last name get them to go to the other dealer so they can not pull up the prices you got at other dealers.

Best of luck!
Oh that's very interesting... The sales I had in the Downtown Toronto store was very good and helpful and was not at all pushy and aggressive, which I like. Is there perhaps a closer one than Barrie that is not a corporate store? As well, why do you say that one in Vaughan (MB Maple I assume) is the second choice in terms of price since that is also a corporate store? Thanks!
Old 12-16-2013, 03:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Oh that's very interesting... The sales I had in the Downtown Toronto store was very good and helpful and was not at all pushy and aggressive, which I like. Is there perhaps a closer one than Barrie that is not a corporate store? As well, why do you say that one in Vaughan (MB Maple I assume) is the second choice in terms of price since that is also a corporate store? Thanks!
The only one that I know of that is not corporate is MB Barrie, Vaughan is corporate but the prices are better in Toronto, not by much but better than MB Down town. MB Down town generally does not give anything over and above their norm even if you bought multiple vehicles from them cash. When I got my GL350 they offered something like $1000 off where Thornhill gave me between $3500 and $4000 off ( cant recall the exact amount but it was much lower then Downtown). I am not sure if your leasing or buying, for leasing I would not be too picky.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:44 PM

2015 S550 4Matic
The only one that I know of that is not corporate is MB Barrie, Vaughan is corporate but the prices are better in Toronto, not by much but better than MB Down town. MB Down town generally does not give anything over and above their norm even if you bought multiple vehicles from them cash. When I got my GL350 they offered something like $1000 off where Thornhill gave me between $3500 and $4000 off ( cant recall the exact amount but it was much lower then Downtown). I am not sure if your leasing or buying, for leasing I would not be too picky.
I am planning on buying. Wow, that is a huge difference. They just offered me $2500 discount and I asked whether it was negotiable and they said that the dealer does not let them do anything above that as the car is in high demand. I was originally thinking to negotiate on other things such as accessories and prepaid maintenance packages but I will definitely check the one in Vaughan out under a different name. As to the corporate stores, such as Thornhill, do you know if they give out free Mercedes Loaners when your car is in for service?

Thank you in advance.
Old 12-16-2013, 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I am planning on buying. Wow, that is a huge difference. They just offered me $2500 discount and I asked whether it was negotiable and they said that the dealer does not let them do anything above that as the car is in high demand. I was originally thinking to negotiate on other things such as accessories and prepaid maintenance packages but I will definitely check the one in Vaughan out under a different name. As to the corporate stores, such as Thornhill, do you know if they give out free Mercedes Loaners when your car is in for service?

Thank you in advance.
What they told you is exactly what they told to me, its complete B.S, I placed the order for my GL and it took months for it to arrive and I still got a good deal on it ( it was a 100% custom ordered vehicle, not something that was sitting on the lot). The whole hype of its in demand and oh we can sell it for over msrp, we have 50 people waiting, my manager will fire me, or oh I have 6 kids to feed is stories they cook up at any dealership from Toyota to Rolls Royce).

For the loaner vehicles I bought my GL in Thornhill but service it at Mercedes Midtown and I get a free loaner vehicle at both locations if I book the service appointment ahead of time and ask for a loaner. They usually give the new B-class but since its winter I am going to see if they can give me an AWD vehicle for my service in March.

Last edited by cookstar; 12-16-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:08 PM

2015 S550 4Matic
What they told you is exactly what they told to me, its complete B.S, I placed the order for my GL and it took months for it to arrive and I still got a good deal on it ( it was a 100% custom ordered vehicle, not something that was sitting on the lot). The whole hype of its in demand and oh we can sell it for over msrp, we have 50 people waiting, my manager will fire me, or oh I have 6 kids to feed is stories they cook up at any dealership from Toyota to Rolls Royce).

For the loaner vehicles I bought my GL in Thornhill but service it at Mercedes Midtown and I get a free loaner vehicle at both locations if I book the service appointment ahead of time and ask for a loaner. They usually give the new B-class but since its winter I am going to see if they can give me an AWD vehicle for my service in March.
Thornhill as in the one on Steeles and Yonge/Bathurst (the one that renovating currently)? Do you think you can PM and provide me with the Sales you are dealing with as I am serious about purchasing most likely in January after my holiday and perhaps your name that I can associate with? I would really appreciate it.

It has been maybe 6-7 years since I have purchased a Mercedes (as my family tends to like BMWs more) and I really appreciate all the help I can get.

Cheers!
Old 12-16-2013, 05:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thornhill as in the one on Steeles and Yonge/Bathurst (the one that renovating currently)? Do you think you can PM and provide me with the Sales you are dealing with as I am serious about purchasing most likely in January after my holiday and perhaps your name that I can associate with? I would really appreciate it.

It has been maybe 6-7 years since I have purchased a Mercedes (as my family tends to like BMWs more) and I really appreciate all the help I can get.

Cheers!
Yes, I should have mentioned that they have a temporary dealership cause of the renovations, the sales rep I have bought my last 3 vehicles from is Ray Mellati, I think he is in the top 3 or top 5 mb reps in Toronto so his prices are amongst the best in the GTA. You can tell him David Naghdi sent you. I pm'd you his contact details.
Old 12-23-2013, 09:44 AM

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts
‘23 Rivian R1S, ‘22 Maybach S, ‘24 Range Rover Autobiography, ‘22 Tesla X, &
Anyone else care to share discounts they are seeing on 4Matics?