S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

Anyone Lower their S Class?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2024, 11:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2015 Mercedes S550
Software lowering

I see this thread is very old, but in case some weren’t aware, BenzNinja.com offers lowering to German height (about an inch difference) via software programming. They have mods to do some amazing (truly incredible) things and offer a lifetime warranty on their services.
link to see the lowering difference.
The following users liked this post:
BenzNinja (07-14-2024)
Old 07-14-2024, 02:06 PM

Received 123 Likes on 73 Posts
Mercedes S560
Originally Posted by jhumbert23
I see this thread is very old, but in case some weren’t aware, BenzNinja.com offers lowering to German height (about an inch difference) via software programming. They have mods to do some amazing (truly incredible) things and offer a lifetime warranty on their services.
link to see the lowering difference.
https://youtu.be/CxHxr1Y-HUY?feature=shared
Well, that shows me two things -
1. What my car would look like in Germany.
2. There's no need to make my car look like it's in Germany.
Old 07-14-2024, 04:42 PM
SPONSOR

Received 817 Likes on 633 Posts
WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
Originally Posted by Lou B
Well, that shows me two things -

1. What my car would look like in Germany.

2. There's no need to make my car look like it's in Germany.

You can buy Italy Background poster if you prefer Italy, but that's not the purpose of the mod

Depending on where where you live, so the roads

The euro lowering makes the car not only look better, but also ride better.
Old 07-14-2024, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,585 Likes on 2,049 Posts
2020 S560 Sedan, 2019 SL450, 2019 E450 Luxury Trim Wagon, '24 BMW I7 on order...
Originally Posted by BenzNinja
………….The euro lowering makes the car not only look better, but also ride better.
I think the looks are personal preference. I happen to like the look of the car sitting a bit higher. As for ride quality, how does “lower” translate into a “better” ride? Just curious.
MBNUT1 (07-15-2024)
Old 07-14-2024, 07:17 PM

Received 94 Likes on 67 Posts
2016 S550
Originally Posted by Streamliner
I think the looks are personal preference. I happen to like the look of the car sitting a bit higher. As for ride quality, how does “lower” translate into a “better” ride? Just curious.
I think he means better ride, as in better handling (less boat-like). In terms of ride quality, lower means worse. I prefer the US height, being in US. I like a nice comfy ride and I don't take the car into the canyons like a sports car, so ride handling doesn't matter to me. 99% of the time I drive in Comfort/Eco, rarely ever change to Sport.
Old 07-14-2024, 07:35 PM
SPONSOR

WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
Originally Posted by 95Sinned420
I think he means better ride, as in better handling (less boat-like). In terms of ride quality, lower means worse. I prefer the US height, being in US. I like a nice comfy ride and I don't take the car into the canyons like a sports car, so ride handling doesn't matter to me. 99% of the time I drive in Comfort/Eco, rarely ever change to Sport.
exactly, but there are many reviews all over
it really does the job, and remains MB specs
Old 07-14-2024, 08:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 605 Likes on 399 Posts
Last 5 years: S560, X7, X5, Accord; Sold:15'S550, 20'BMW X7; 19'BMW 530e; 20'Lincoln Navigator,LS460
Originally Posted by Streamliner
Lolol I was thinking the same Streamliner... Lowering a car to make the ride better is a lie to promote a service. Lowering the car in most cases would lead to no benefits as far as "ride comfort" and in most cases it will make it a bit stiffer. You can define lower suspension as a mode to improve ride stability in curves, etc, but definitely I wouldn't buy the claim that lowering it will make it ride "better" because it does the complete opposite for comfort, which is why I prefer to switch back and forth on daily basis depending on my trip, from lower to normal height, via a module.

I had the module from MWMods (@egorijjj_mwmods ) and it works beautifully as far as functionality and look, but 100% the ride was better with the factory US height.
More info about their module from a more recent/new thread is here: https://mbworld.org/forums/s-class-w...ng-module.html

Last edited by S_W222; 07-14-2024 at 08:34 PM.
Old 07-14-2024, 08:50 PM

Mercedes S560
You can buy Italy Background poster if you prefer Italy, but that's not the purpose of the mod

Depending on where where you live, so the roads

The euro lowering makes the car not only look better, but also ride better.
Then why isn't it standard internationally? Why just for the Euro market?
With all due respect for your well-earned reputation, so you say.
To each his own...
Old 07-14-2024, 11:09 PM

Received 94 Likes on 67 Posts
2016 S550
Originally Posted by S_W222
Lolol I was thinking the same Streamliner... Lowering a car to make the ride better is a lie to promote a service. Lowering the car in most cases would lead to no benefits as far as "ride comfort" and in most cases it will make it a bit stiffer. You can define lower suspension as a mode to improve ride stability in curves, etc, but definitely I wouldn't buy the claim that lowering it will make it ride "better" because it does the complete opposite for comfort, which is why I prefer to switch back and forth on daily basis depending on my trip, from lower to normal height, via a module.

I had the module from MWMods (@egorijjj_mwmods ) and it works beautifully as far as functionality and look, but 100% the ride was better with the factory US height.
More info about their module from a more recent/new thread is here: https://mbworld.org/forums/s-class-w...ng-module.html
Yep, that sounds like a WAY better way to lower your car. The ability to lower and raise on the spot is super convenient, no need to set an appointment and hook up a laptop, multiplex, etc...
Old 07-15-2024, 03:51 AM
SPONSOR

WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
Then why isn't it standard internationally? Why just for the Euro market?
With all due respect for your well-earned reputation, so you say.
To each his own...
Because of the bad roads in some countries, USA is one of them

We are only relying what our thousands of members tell us. Everything is clear as spring water at BenzNinja.
We back up your full car to be able to reverse to stock anytime and also for much faster repairs in the future.
You can try mods, we adjust for free lifetime and if you don't like them you don't pay.
BenzNinja is a service like nowhere else

Then our members never move the lowering after having it lowered, but our lowering is lifetime and you can get it changed within a minute for free anytime
There are no renters that buy only one mod at BenzNinja. 2-3 days testing is free as always.
As we offer free mods, most didn't even pay it.

The few members and clients that chose a module to be able to play around with chose the Renntech rather then a Russia's ally Belarus banned country's module that appears everywhere under several names.
https://www.renntechmercedes.com/ind...owering-module

They rather pay a little more for quality and be a patriot

PS: if you really want it cheap, you can also use lowering links

Last edited by BenzNinja; 07-15-2024 at 11:30 AM.
Old 07-15-2024, 11:43 AM

Mercedes S560
Because of the bad roads in some countries, USA is one of them

We are only relying what our thousands of members tell us. Everything is clear as spring water at BenzNinja.
We back up your full car to be able to reverse to stock anytime and also for much faster repairs in the future.
You can try mods, we adjust for free lifetime and if you don't like them you don't pay.
BenzNinja is a service like nowhere else

Then our members never move the lowering after having it lowered, but our lowering is lifetime and you can get it changed within a minute for free anytime
There are no renters that buy only one mod at BenzNinja. 2-3 days testing is free as always.
As we offer free mods, most didn't even pay it.

The few members and clients that chose a module to be able to play around with chose the Renntech rather then a Russia's ally Belarus banned country's module that appears everywhere under several names.
https://www.renntechmercedes.com/ind...owering-module

They rather pay a little more for quality and be a patriot

PS: if you really want it cheap, you can also use lowering links
Every mention of you that I have seen here paints you to be an outstanding resource.
Were I to need any of your services, I would immediately get in touch with you, believe me.
At age 92, limited in many ways, but still driving, and never a DIYer, I just haven't discerned a need. Assuming we still have and are strill driving our '18 S560 that just hit 33,000 miles, it's my intention to go to a newly-found indy for my next service or problem. This would be a first for me, that I learned about here at MBWorld.

Old 07-15-2024, 11:56 AM
SPONSOR

WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
Every mention of you that I have seen here paints you to be an outstanding resource.
Were I to need any of your services, I would immediately get in touch with you, believe me.
At age 92, limited in many ways, but still driving, and never a DIYer, I just haven't discerned a need. Assuming we still have and are strill driving our '18 S560 that just hit 33,000 miles, it's my intention to go to a newly-found indy for my next service or problem. This would be a first for me, that I learned about here at MBWorld.
Thank you! You are more than welcome to join.
Old 07-15-2024, 11:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 983 Likes on 719 Posts
2010 E350 4Matic
@BenzNinja Where are you located?
Old 07-15-2024, 12:03 PM
SPONSOR

WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
Originally Posted by MBNUT1
@BenzNinja Where are you located?
Seems obvious using BenzNinja USA and shipping from the USA no?
Old 07-15-2024, 02:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 983 Likes on 719 Posts
2010 E350 4Matic
Ok I had the (incorrect?) impression that you were based in Europe (England?).

Last edited by MBNUT1; 07-15-2024 at 02:19 PM.
Old 07-15-2024, 02:24 PM
SPONSOR

WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
wrong yes
Old 07-15-2024, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Last 5 years: S560, X7, X5, Accord; Sold:15'S550, 20'BMW X7; 19'BMW 530e; 20'Lincoln Navigator,LS460
the answers you are getting are “internationally” vague. I can get you a straight forward answer to your question: no he personally is NOT located here in the US and he doesn’t not have a registered US shop location either. I have not even seen a physical address or shop in Europe either. He signs remotely to clients car from overseas. The only thing that happens in US is the renting equipment that you need to rent and wait for it to arrive which comes from a guy or user forum who helps create shipping labels from the US as the renting equipment are circulating from one renter to another, but no he is not physically here in the US.
To me even more important, a US business is a business that pays US taxes here in the US and luckily here in the US we all can see and access all formally registered businesses, and he is not. Sometimes it’s worth it to get users honest and very clear answers

Also, I think you confused that with RJ Automotive. They are the ones that have an official registered business with clear address and registered in England, according to their website https://rjautomotive.net below:

Last edited by S_W222; 07-15-2024 at 03:38 PM.
Highline-Autos.com (07-15-2024)
Old 07-15-2024, 04:15 PM
SPONSOR

Received 240 Likes on 185 Posts
2001 E55AMG
the answers you are getting are “internationally” vague. I can get you a straight forward answer to your question: no he personally is NOT located here in the US and he doesn’t not have a registered US shop location either. I have not even seen a physical address or shop in Europe either.
Poor and broken english with AI generated pictures of their "customers" is a good look... Also the account that brought this thread back to life looks sketchy as well.

Last edited by Highline-Autos.com; 07-15-2024 at 04:19 PM.
Robb92914 (Yesterday)
Old 07-15-2024, 04:15 PM
SPONSOR

WWW.BENZNINJA.COM

obsessional following is
a "stalking" behavior in which a person engages in an abnormal or long-term pattern of threat or harassment directed toward a specific individual.

defamation: the act of communicating false statements about a person that injure the reputation of that person

Old 07-15-2024, 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Highline-Autos.com
Poor and broken english with AI generated pictures of their "customers" is a good look... Also the account that brought this thread back to life looks sketchy as well.
I agree, a new account with one post … i’ve seen that before
Robb92914 (Yesterday)
Old 07-15-2024, 05:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,611 Likes on 1,202 Posts
2015 SL400 (M276 Turbo), 2014 C350 Sport (M276 NA), 2004 SL500 (M113), 2004 Audi TT225 (BEA)
the answers you are getting are “internationally” vague. I can get you a straight forward answer to your question: no he personally is NOT located here in the US and he doesn’t not have a registered US shop location either. I have not even seen a physical address or shop in Europe either. He signs remotely to clients car from overseas. The only thing that happens in US is the renting equipment that you need to rent and wait for it to arrive which comes from a guy or user forum who helps create shipping labels from the US as the renting equipment are circulating from one renter to another, but no he is not physically here in the US.
What's the relevance? I'm not sure what your criticism is about. I've used BenzNinja several times and have always had great service. I enjoy the convenience of his ability to remote into my car from the comfort of my home rather than wasting a day taking my car into the dealership for something he can fix in 15 minutes. My car is out of warranty, but even if it was in warranty, my time is valuable to me.
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
IG: @loweredbenz
WWW.MWMODS.COM