What is Assyst Plus meant to show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2020, 01:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black W222 S350
What is Assyst Plus meant to show

Hi All

I just got the car 4 days ago and today I topped up with 10lt of AdBlue because that's all I had, the car still wanted more. Now according to Comand help in the car it says that I can check Adblue by going into settings Assyst Plus and then AdBlue, however on checking Assyst Plus there is no AdBlue setting it only shows that a B service is due in 289 days.

Is this all that Assyst Plus is meant to do? is there a way to check how much more Adblue I need to add

Thanks in advance
Old 03-05-2020, 07:41 PM

Received 67 Likes on 46 Posts
2004 W240 Maybach 57
There are some arcane instructions for getting into a maintenance mode of the ASSYST PLUS that may show you what you want, BUT the basic cockpit access to ASSYST PLUS only shows the # of days until the next service. Search the forum for "maintenance mode" or search YouTube for Mercedes Maintenance Mode.
Old 03-05-2020, 10:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black W222 S350
Originally Posted by SilberGrau57
There are some arcane instructions for getting into a maintenance mode of the ASSYST PLUS that may show you what you want, BUT the basic cockpit access to ASSYST PLUS only shows the # of days until the next service. Search the forum for "maintenance mode" or search YouTube for Mercedes Maintenance Mode.
Thank you will dig around