S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

Sirius Travel link

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2021, 07:05 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
2015 S550 Executive, 2017 Volvo XC60 R design, 2009 BMW Z4 35i DCT TwinTurbo
Sirius Travel link

So, since I've had my '15 550 for a little over a year now, I've always had Sirius Select or All Access while only paying the roughly $70 a year special pricing I always negotiate. I've also always had Weather access on my circular radio menu and as a feature for my additional panel on the left of my right screen. My subscription is thru Sept. of this year.
all of a sudden yesterday, the Weather option on Radio menu disappeared. I called Sirius and thru some discussion, found out Weather is part of there Travel link for an additional $1.99/mo. for some reason for a year I've had weather for free. As usual with Sirius, after some haggling, they added this Travel link to my subscription for the next 6 mos. at no charge. I now have back Weather as before but I have never had Travel link as described in the Sirius web site...gas prices, destination information etc.
Has anyone with this series S (15-16) etc. had the Travel link access and if so, where and how. Also I've noticed I no longer have Traffic on my Nav. I know that's an additional monthly fee...never paid for it before. Whats with that?