Three services I can’t buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2022, 10:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S560
Three services I can’t buy

Hi,

Are below services available in the US? Or will be available? When I click on Buy, I don’t see these services to add to the cart. Thanks.

Old 10-26-2022, 01:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,867 Likes on 2,586 Posts
2019 C63CS
First two no, but vehicle status yes, however, they borked something with it. It appears to be part of vehicle monitoring, so if you renew vehicle monitoring, vehicle status gets extended a few days later. It's almost like somebody is doing it manually on their end once you renew vehicle monitoring, or the car has to come fully online which happens next time you start it. Some services don't activate until the car connects.

Last edited by superswiss; 10-26-2022 at 01:25 AM.
Old 10-26-2022, 09:23 PM

S560
Originally Posted by superswiss
First two no, but vehicle status yes, however, they borked something with it. It appears to be part of vehicle monitoring, so if you renew vehicle monitoring, vehicle status gets extended a few days later. It's almost like somebody is doing it manually on their end once you renew vehicle monitoring, or the car has to come fully online which happens next time you start it. Some services don't activate until the car connects.

Thank you, superswiss!
Old 10-31-2022, 11:33 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
S63 AMG
I'm having exactly the same issue. Whereas earlier, "Speed Alert" was available and I often used it on my vehicle, even though it now shows as "purchasable" yet when the app directs me to the page to purchase -- it's NOT there. I have contacted Mercedes Me Connect help center and they are working with me right now on seeing what's going on and has happened. I'll try to report back when I get more feedback. About a week ago they thought they had fixed it but I sent them screenshots showing that it DOES NOT WORK.
Old 11-01-2022, 12:34 AM

S560
Thanks, danbradford! I would appreciate if you could report back.

Originally Posted by danbradford
I'm having exactly the same issue. Whereas earlier, "Speed Alert" was available and I often used it on my vehicle, even though it now shows as "purchasable" yet when the app directs me to the page to purchase -- it's NOT there. I have contacted Mercedes Me Connect help center and they are working with me right now on seeing what's going on and has happened. I'll try to report back when I get more feedback. About a week ago they thought they had fixed it but I sent them screenshots showing that it DOES NOT WORK.