S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

iPhone MBConnect send to navigation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2023, 06:39 PM

Received 66 Likes on 52 Posts
2020 S560 4Matic
iPhone MBConnect send to navigation

I use this all the time. Is there a way to send an address from your contact list or an email? To the car? Or is the app the only way? I would love this feature.
Old 11-17-2023, 09:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,833 Likes on 2,560 Posts
2019 C63CS
You can send an address from any app that can share addresses. For example in Google Maps, you can tap Share and then select the Mercedes me connect app. So if you have an address in an email for example and it's hyperlinked then tap on it which should open the address in Apple Maps or Google Maps depending on how you have things configured and what email client you are using, and then once the address is open in the map app tap Share and send it to the car. There's no direct way to share it from contacts, emails etc.
Old 11-17-2023, 11:05 PM

Received 66 Likes on 52 Posts
2020 S560 4Matic
Originally Posted by superswiss
You can send an address from any app that can share addresses. For example in Google Maps, you can tap Share and then select the Mercedes me connect app. So if you have an address in an email for example and it's hyperlinked then tap on it which should open the address in Apple Maps or Google Maps depending on how you have things configured and what email client you are using, and then once the address is open in the map app tap Share and send it to the car. There's no direct way to share it from contacts, emails etc.
Wow I see it now. Thank you so much! This is fantastic! I much prefer using car navigation to CarPlay unless I really have to.