S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

Know of any Indy shops in Arlington - Fort Worth TX area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2024, 11:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lexus LS460
Know of any Indy shops in Arlington - Fort Worth TX area?

Hello everyone. Anyone here from the DFW area of TX? If so, do you know of any reputable indy shops in the Arlington - Fort Worth area? Park Place seems to have three facilities (service and sales) in Arlington, Fort Worth, and Grapevine. Any insight as to which service team might be better than another? The reviews for the Arlington team are not good. I'm hoping to test drive a high potential S550 in the next couple of days. fingers crossed.
Old 08-08-2024, 09:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 998 Likes on 763 Posts
G550
You can find a listing of indy shops by zip code at benzshops.com. Does not include reviews but you can stop by and ask questions and get references.
Old 08-08-2024, 09:16 AM

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Chevy Z/28
Originally Posted by LexyBenz
Hello everyone. Anyone here from the DFW area of TX? If so, do you know of any reputable indy shops in the Arlington - Fort Worth area? Park Place seems to have three facilities (service and sales) in Arlington, Fort Worth, and Grapevine. Any insight as to which service team might be better than another? The reviews for the Arlington team are not good. I'm hoping to test drive a high potential S550 in the next couple of days. fingers crossed.
Hey LB, I'll give my vote to Ryan and his guys at Blaire Automotive in Carrollton: https://www.blairautomotive.com/
They are great to work with and really know their stuff!
The following users liked this post:
MB2timer (08-08-2024)