S-Class (W223) 2021 to Present

Part numbers for Beige head pillows

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2022, 12:19 PM

Received 81 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by rw594
Honestly I'm not that worried I regularly take my car to a local detailer for routine deep clean and touch ups (unavoidable because of the all beige interior, including flooring and mats), and they have a lot of experience dealing with expensive sports cars, which typically have alcantara upholstery. I imagine they should have no problem taking care of those pillows for me.
I have plenty of alcantara in my Ferrari but I dont rub my head on it LOL.. Nor does my wife put in hairspray and leave it sittin for hours. I guess we'll all see how they hold up, I still think they could have done it better
Old 06-29-2022, 01:38 PM

Received 87 Likes on 61 Posts
2023 S Class 2013 SL
Streamliner, besides the new Genesis 90, have you considered the new BMW 7?
Old 06-30-2022, 10:10 AM

Received 60 Likes on 29 Posts
2020 Tesla S
I think the color you have is Mocchiato? If so, MBZ of San Diego has a pair. I had ordered 2 - I had the correct part # but can’t find it now - and instead of buying them I decided to move the two rears to the front, which I did with the help of a good upholstery shop.
now that I have the pillows, I’m not so sure I like them, and I had to remove the one from the passenger side because it “messes with” my wife’s hair, something that many people may agree with. On the driver’s side…I’m not so sure I like the pillow. Tried all placements, from neck to top of head, and not so comfortable. And when I get out of the car, MY hair looks like The kid from Little Rascals (gotta be old to remember them) with the cowlick sticking up on the back of his head.
Old 06-30-2022, 10:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,665 Likes on 2,099 Posts
2020 S560 Sedan, 2019 SL450, 2019 E450 Luxury Trim Wagon, '24 BMW I7 on order...
Originally Posted by sjdille
……………now that I have the pillows, I’m not so sure I like them, and I had to remove the one from the passenger side because it “messes with” my wife’s hair, something that many people may agree with……………...
On our first drive, within five minutes, my wife had me pull over and she removed her pillow and tossed it in the back seat. Her comment: “I guess MB has no women on their interior design staff.” The pillows are ridiculous. They are something I would not have expected from a top line German automaker.
Old 06-10-2023, 03:50 PM

Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts
2010 G550 & 2019 S560
let me know if you ever want to sell those headrest pillows…!

Originally Posted by Streamliner
Regarding the headrest pillows—and I do hate to always be negative about my new car—but whoever thought these chintzy pillows would be luxurious, needs to have their brain reprogrammed. The headrests on the W222’s—at least on the Exclusive Nappa equipped cars—were absolutely WONDERFUL! They were soft, comfortable, Nappa Leather and I often leaned my head back and enjoyed the luxurious, comfortable feeling of them. If one felt they might be soiled, you just wiped them off. These new pillows are horribly porous and attract natural hair & body oils like a frigging sponge. If they get soiled, have fun trying to clean them. In addition, I find them more annoying than comfortable. Honestly, I might of expected something like these pillows from Nissan or Kia. From MB, they are a very bad joke and the joke is on US!
Old 06-10-2023, 06:21 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,616 Likes on 2,224 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by Streamliner
On our first drive, within five minutes, my wife had me pull over and she removed her pillow and tossed it in the back seat. Her comment: “I guess MB has no women on their interior design staff.” The pillows are ridiculous. They are something I would not have expected from a top line German automaker.
Which is strange because Mercedes likes to market their cars with the "She's Mercedes" campaign and I guess we can also say Mercedes was a feminine name and still is... (without going back to history on how this name came by) not to mention lots of people consider Mercedes' design very feminine as well.