S-Class (W223) 2021 to Present

My Benz cut me and no one cares, Graphic Photes Inside

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2022, 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,865 Likes on 1,845 Posts
2024 S580
Worst part about this is he paid $3,500 for that trim for the right to have it dislodge and do that to his finger...
Old 10-22-2022, 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,761 Likes on 2,149 Posts
2020 S560 Sedan, 2019 SL450, 2019 E450 Luxury Trim Wagon, '24 BMW I7 on order...
It would seem to me, that whenever MBUSA is informed of something like this, where bodily injury has occurred due to a possible manufacturing defect in one of their vehicles, they should have a procedure in place to handle such cases. The call should have been immediately transferred to someone who has been trained in providing a sympathetic ear to such complaints and be able to direct the customer as to how they should proceed.

When someone even “feels” they have been injured by a manufacturing defect, receiving some canned, uncaring response from some minimum wage call-in operator, who has trouble speaking in complete sentences, is like pouring gasoline on a hot coal, which has the distinct potential to infuriate the customer. MBUSA & the dealer should at least be TRYING to show the customer that they care.

That defective or damaged trim looks very nasty. Wishing the OP the best of luck.
The following 3 users liked this post by Streamliner:
crabman (10-22-2022), Frenetic (10-22-2022), SW20S (10-22-2022)
Old 10-22-2022, 12:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 765 Likes on 478 Posts
2023 S500
I agree. A little sympathy and empathy goes a long way even if they ultimately end up stonewalling.

I’m not a lawyer, but I know different corporations handle these consumer issues very differently. Some find the more sympathetic and proactive approach better, while others are outright combative and belligerent and will fight everything in court no matter what the liability. I personally believe it makes way more overall long-term economic sense doing the former versus saying FU to everyone. One option establishes an honest, good-will type of reputation and helps to build long-term consumer relationships, while the other establishes a not-so-caring company that will litigate everything. While the latter provides great short-term economic benefit, it erodes reputations over the long-term that is hard to re-establish.
The following 3 users liked this post by Frenetic:
chris_evans (10-22-2022), rnpalmer (10-24-2022), Streamliner (10-22-2022)
Old 10-22-2022, 12:15 PM

Received 131 Likes on 56 Posts
2022 S500
Chris Evans…. I have followed your sad event from your initial post and I feel your pain every inch of the way. Your car has fallen from grace in one fell swoop. To be so suddenly damaged by something so special that you’ve waited for, and probably loved, is akin to abandonment. Abandonment which is only enhanced by the lack of empathy and care from the mother ship, MB of North America. You are damaged from this..and all of us are damaged as well. We put our lives in these cars, along with the company that manufactures them, with the utmost trust. Separately, we have a microcosm of humanity gone awry right here on our forum. It sadly parallels how our very country has changed so swiftly.

Your car’s essence is gone for you. It will never be the same. PTSD is far reaching. Your car should be taken back immediately, without further question. And you should be reimbursed for damage now and what might be ahead. Many of us will be here to help you in possible collective ways. Please keep us apprised.
The following 2 users liked this post by Nonformulaic:
chris_evans (10-22-2022), harrish85 (10-26-2022)
Old 10-22-2022, 12:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2024 S580
Originally Posted by Nonformulaic
Chris Evans…. I have followed your sad event from your initial post and I feel your pain every inch of the way. Your car has fallen from grace in one fell swoop. To be so suddenly damaged by something so special that you’ve waited for, and probably loved, is akin to abandonment. Abandonment which is only enhanced by the lack of empathy and care from the mother ship, MB of North America. You are damaged from this..and all of us are damaged as well. We put our lives in these cars, along with the company that manufactures them, with the utmost trust. Separately, we have a microcosm of humanity gone awry right here on our forum. It sadly parallels how our very country has changed so swiftly.

Your car’s essence is gone for you. It will never be the same. PTSD is far reaching. Your car should be taken back immediately, without further question. And you should be reimbursed for damage now and what might be ahead. Many of us will be here to help you in possible collective ways. Please keep us apprised.
Oh please lol

Its a car, the guy got hurt because of a manufacturing defect. His car did not "do" anything to him, its an inanimate object. MBUSA should fix his car and make sure its safe and reimburse him for his costs and pain because of their design or manufacturing defect and he should move on. **** happens in life.

"We're all damaged as well"? The guy cut his finger. How soft have we become?

Last edited by SW20S; 10-22-2022 at 12:44 PM.
The following 4 users liked this post by SW20S:
crabman (10-22-2022), drose224 (10-22-2022), Streamliner (10-22-2022), The Accountant (10-22-2022)
Old 10-22-2022, 03:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,181 Likes on 733 Posts
23 S580 Executive
If the car door had lopped off the arms of one of his children, the concept would make sense; who would want to keep that car? It's an overreaction for what amounts to an owie on a finger. I'm serious when I say I saw my kids come in with worse, I'm not trying to minimize what looks like a throbber but yeah, feels disproportionate.
The following 2 users liked this post by crabman:
SW20S (10-22-2022), The Accountant (10-22-2022)
Old 10-22-2022, 03:50 PM

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts
'22 S580 - Manufaktur grey magno/Carmine red nappa; '20 GLS450 - black/black
Originally Posted by crabman
If the car door had lopped off the arms of one of his children, the concept would make sense; who would want to keep that car? It's an overreaction for what amounts to an owie on a finger. I'm serious when I say I saw my kids come in with worse, I'm not trying to minimize what looks like a throbber but yeah, feels disproportionate.
I know you all hate me and that’s fine, you’re defending someone you think got hurt. Nothing wrong with that, it makes you human. You’re all good people.

For just a minute, back up your presumption this is real. There are a lot of scam signs here. Stuff like this is designed to create negativity around the brand. But if you believe that, I have some “gold” I can sell you. Maybe you think it’s real, maybe you don’t. I do not. But, perhaps I’m wrong. Even if I am, Crabman is right, it’s just an owie. We regularly have stuff like this and worse in our house of 4 children. $5k plus emotional damage barely pays for the retainer to file suit. This is all getting out of hand.
Old 10-22-2022, 05:50 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
s500
Originally Posted by SW20S
Worst part about this is he paid $3,500 for that trim for the right to have it dislodge and do that to his finger...

God bless you sir, you showed me more kindness and consideration than anyone at Mercedes. Most here have, I can't say how much I appreciate that. Thank you, thank you to everyone here with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions

Some here are making out like this is a publicity stunt for a lawsuit. I assure you it is not, my wife is a somewhat famous personality. If I was the person some of you think I am, this would be everywhere not just on this forum.

I posted here because this is where I read about MB, I was hurting real bad, no pain meds, I was really sad about my finger. I just wanted to vent, I just wanted to explain to someone, anyone how ****ty I had been treated. How badly I was hurt. I wanted to explain how I used to drive my car and feel good, how all the defects and bugs meant nothing to me. The steering wheel buttons never work, who cares look at the lights. The navigation glitches and takes me 20 minutes away from the set destination, who cares look at the pretty wood. The dash cam was not recording when I pass something cool, that my wife would love to see. No big deal enjoy a massage. I get it, you guys think it's just a little thing.

Well it was big to me, not being able to wipe my *** sucks, not being able to provide the comfort my wife craves sucks. Not having feeling in your finger and it not bending anymore was and still is nerve racking. Driving the car and the message pops up Adaptive Cruise Disabled, well that feels insulting now. Getting taken to the wrong address, well now it feels personal. The ambient lighting dying in the middle of a drive, well now it ****ing feels awful. Like what kind of idiot buys junk like this, me that's who. Don't even get me started on when the car just randomly tells me about who Napoleon and Hitler where. Hey Mercedes no one asked about either of them.

If suing was my intention why, why on God's green earth would I post here? A few people here suggested it, I don't have a lawyer and I don't know if I could even afford one. If no one from MBUSA contacts me by Monday I will look into.

I honestly was not going to post anymore, a few messages here really got to me. Like I honestly felt like I was worthless, my wife and friends kept trying to tell me they got it. But I honestly felt like a fool, my wife said I was in abusive relationship with my car. That nearly broke me, like WTF get out of here. But that's how I felt and still feel. I began to really hate myself for feeling like this.

But you Nonformulaic you get it, and that made me realize screw these boomers who don't get it or won't even try to. I really appreciate your post, at first I thought you was being sarcastic. Then I thought my wife had made your account. I genuinely checked the join date, that's when I realized you where being human.

Thank you all, well most of all you guys I really appreciate it. I will keep everyone updated.
Old 10-22-2022, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

23 S580 Executive
I didn't call you out because I don't know the truth of it but some of the stuff in your posts doesn't ring true...

It shouldn't have been that much for that injury, I've seen a lot of them both from work and to a lesser extent the personal stuff in the real world and those costs are higher than I would expect. This is just personal experience telling me the number doesn't jibe; it doesn't mean it didn't happen. The health system in this country is as broken as it can be so maybe it happened?

Then as Streamliner alluded to the response from MB doesn't meet my expectation for such a call to a major corporate entity. They have trained people to handle personal injury issues that are closely tied in with legal, public relations, and HR; you should have immediately been shuttled that way. They are (as far as I know) going to invariably be polite, apologetic, and seem helpful at first glance. It's when they get back to you with legal saying they have no fault that you start running into the stone wall. I know someone in HR that deals with this kind of thing tangentially and he told me the only thing more common than people saying they are going to lawyer up and start a legal action, and then doing just that, are those who make the threat but never actually follow through with it. That he explained is why you get the stonewall when they've initially decided to deny any fault. You shouldn't have ran into that at first though; it doesn't meet what I would expect. Of course I'm sure it can happen, I'm not in that industry and maybe it does happen and I haven't had the experience.

The outrage also seems outsized, not proportionate. In your latest post it turns out you have many grievances that preceded what amounted to adding actual injury to your already existing insult from the many failed systems. Ok, still seems a little more than I would expect but it takes all kinds.

The picture itself of the trim does not meet my expectations. It should not have that corkscrew look, that would have been found in QC, it's too big not to notice. Unless it somehow turned into that when you got jabbed but I lack the imagination to see how you get it to look like that. But again, I'm not expert and I don't know that it can't happen.

Even your last post says you're not sure if you can afford an attorney but you bought this car? Ok, maybe you ran into bad times, it happens to everyone. You're not aware they work on percentage but know enough to be aware you should not post online about a suit you may file? Ok, maybe you're sheltered but in a very specific way.

I can go on here but it isn't hard for me to see how someone could think this sounds fishy. It's not the one thing, it's when you add them together. I didn't call you out because weird crap happens in this world and you never crossed over into dealbreaker land where I couldn't accept some specific part as being possible. That's a lot of unusual for one incident though and it isn't hard for me to see why someone might have their bull****ometer pinging.
The following users liked this post:
The Accountant (10-23-2022)
Old 10-22-2022, 07:17 PM

s500
I didn't call you out because I don't know the truth of it but some of the stuff in your posts doesn't ring true...

It shouldn't have been that much for that injury, I've seen a lot of them both from work and to a lesser extent the personal stuff in the real world and those costs are higher than I would expect. This is just personal experience telling me the number doesn't jibe; it doesn't mean it didn't happen. The health system in this country is as broken as it can be so maybe it happened?

Then as Streamliner alluded to the response from MB doesn't meet my expectation for such a call to a major corporate entity. They have trained people to handle personal injury issues that are closely tied in with legal, public relations, and HR; you should have immediately been shuttled that way. They are (as far as I know) going to invariably be polite, apologetic, and seem helpful at first glance. It's when they get back to you with legal saying they have no fault that you start running into the stone wall. I know someone in HR that deals with this kind of thing tangentially and he told me the only thing more common than people saying they are going to lawyer up and start a legal action, and then doing just that, are those who make the threat but never actually follow through with it. That he explained is why you get the stonewall when they've initially decided to deny any fault. You shouldn't have ran into that at first though; it doesn't meet what I would expect. Of course I'm sure it can happen, I'm not in that industry and maybe it does happen and I haven't had the experience.

The outrage also seems outsized, not proportionate. In your latest post it turns out you have many grievances that preceded what amounted to adding actual injury to your already existing insult from the many failed systems. Ok, still seems a little more than I would expect but it takes all kinds.

The picture itself of the trim does not meet my expectations. It should not have that corkscrew look, that would have been found in QC, it's too big not to notice. Unless it somehow turned into that when you got jabbed but I lack the imagination to see how you get it to look like that. But again, I'm not expert and I don't know that it can't happen.

Even your last post says you're not sure if you can afford an attorney but you bought this car? Ok, maybe you ran into bad times, it happens to everyone. You're not aware they work on percentage but know enough to be aware you should not post online about a suit you may file? Ok, maybe you're sheltered but in a very specific way.

I can go on here but it isn't hard for me to see how someone could think this sounds fishy. It's not the one thing, it's when you add them together. I didn't call you out because weird crap happens in this world and you never crossed over into dealbreaker land where I couldn't accept some specific part as being possible. That's a lot of unusual for one incident though and it isn't hard for me to see why someone might have their bull****ometer pinging.
I can't answer things like how did the metal get bent? I don't know. It could have been like that, it could of been the impact of going into my finger, I don't know. I have yet to receive the medical bill, I don't know the cost. When I was told it would be a 500 dollar deposit I asked the Dr. he told me about 5 grand, I have no reason to doubt him.

The person on the phone was somewhat polite kind of, my problem with him was he kept jumping over me to say it is not a defect. Like you never even saw a pic, how do you know without seeing it. I did have a few, what I considered at the time small grievances with the car. But after my finger they all just feel so insulting. 130k car should be able to change radio stations from the wheel.

I do know some lawyers work on contingency, as a few here as made clear my finger is not worth anything to them. I don't know if a lawyer would feel other wise. But thanks to a few here I will find out.

I bought a car I could afford, it is a expensive car I agree that does not mean I am rich. I like to live my life, judge me for it if you want. I am sorry I was not rich enough for you when I made the purchase.

Just to make clear, there is no department like you speak of. If there was no one offered to connect me, I was told someone would contact me between October 19th and February something I forgot the date.

Last edited by chris_evans; 10-22-2022 at 07:22 PM.
Old 10-22-2022, 07:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2024 S580
If this is true...you need psychiatric help. Seriously, your finger got hurt.

Last edited by SW20S; 10-22-2022 at 07:23 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by SW20S:
ColeBlooded (10-22-2022), The Accountant (10-23-2022)
Old 10-22-2022, 07:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

23 S580 Executive
You don't have to be rich to buy this car, in fact I wouldn't define someone who can afford it as being rich, the two are not synonymous. What's unusual about the money angle is that you had enough for the car but say you may not have the money to consult an attorney. Someone who can afford the car seems likely to be someone who can afford to consult an attorney in my mind. It's just a little bit off from what I would expect. However that may be the "rich enough" part is a logically fallacious argument: I never made such a statement nor implied anything of the sort. You seem upset over a lack of support and give the impression you're offended that (some) people may not be taking you seriously. Maybe I don't have that right but it's what I'm getting. I'm only saying that if you step back, you may be able to see why some might question your post.
Old 10-22-2022, 07:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2024 S580
And do you not have health insurance? Why are you having to pay a deposit to get medical care?

As for the trim, I would imagine that trim is very flexible and it probably got all jagged and kinked up and pulled further out of the wood after it was in his finger. It was probably just a little loose at the bottom and his finger snagged it and ripped it out.

I believe this happened, what I have a hard time believing is the severe emotional damage this seems to have inflicted...

Last edited by SW20S; 10-22-2022 at 07:38 PM.
Old 10-22-2022, 07:37 PM

s500
Ask your mommy to give you a baa baa and tuck you in. Tomorrow will be a better day lol.

I'm sorry, but the draaaaaaama! If you truly are this emotionally damaged by hurting your finger you should talk to a therapist.
You know I let comments like this effect at first, but you know what. I am allowed to feel! You be the big tough guy you need to be. I am human, I have issues in my life, I have trauma in my life. Sure everyone does, but I don't make people feel small, I don't go out of my way to hurt someone I see hurting. I don't edit messages right after I post them so only the email shows the real message. I don't go out of my way to make the world worse.

So you do you pal, OK you do you.
The following 2 users liked this post by chris_evans:
hyperion667 (10-22-2022), QuadBenz (10-22-2022)
Old 10-22-2022, 07:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2024 S580
Originally Posted by chris_evans
You know I let comments like this effect at first, but you know what. I am allowed to feel! You be the big tough guy you need to be. I am human, I have issues in my life, I have trauma in my life. Sure everyone does, but I don't make people feel small, I don't go out of my way to hurt someone I see hurting. I don't edit messages right after I post them so only the email shows the real message. I don't go out of my way to make the world worse.

So you do you pal, OK you do you.
Like I said, you need psychiatric help if this is true. I'm 100% serious about that. Its not normal or healthy to be this emotionally disturbed by having your finger injured, and if MBUSA being dismissive to you on the phone and people here being rude to you (really not even that rude) effects you this dramatically I legitimately don't know how you function in life. And then your response to me, I deleted that comment because it was rude and I thought better of it. Are you just a habitual victim?

If you don't want the car anymore, get rid of it. Your finger will get better. Seriously, if you want something to be this upset about go visit the Ukraine, or go check out what people in FL are going through after the hurricane, or put yourself in the shoes of the poor family I put a tank of gas into their car last week because they couldn't afford to...in context that makes all this drama pretty offensive.

Last edited by SW20S; 10-22-2022 at 07:48 PM.
Kvn22 (12-18-2022), The Accountant (10-23-2022)
Old 10-22-2022, 07:48 PM

s500
You don't have to be rich to buy this car, in fact I wouldn't define someone who can afford it as being rich, the two are not synonymous. What's unusual about the money angle is that you had enough for the car but say you may not have the money to consult an attorney. Someone who can afford the car seems likely to be someone who can afford to consult an attorney in my mind. It's just a little bit off from what I would expect. However that may be the "rich enough" part is a logically fallacious argument: I never made such a statement nor implied anything of the sort. You seem upset over a lack of support and give the impression you're offended that (some) people may not be taking you seriously. Maybe I don't have that right but it's what I'm getting. I'm only saying that if you step back, you may be able to see why some might question your post.
I don't have insurance not medical that is for the post after yours.

Man you keep moving your goal posts I am done replying to the Torch bearers of MB after this.

A few people did more than take me seriously they cared, and all glory to God I needed that I needed that compassion from a human. You brought up money, you did, not me. I never said I could not afford a consultation. As I said before if I did get an attorney I doubt he would work contingency, which means I would be paying the hourly rate which means big money.
Old 10-22-2022, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2024 S580
How can you have a $130,000 Mercedes and have no health insurance? That is just irresponsible.

Seriously. This is someone's home. Get a grip.

Last edited by SW20S; 10-22-2022 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-22-2022, 08:03 PM

s500
Like I said, you need psychiatric help if this is true. I'm 100% serious about that. Its not normal or healthy to be this emotionally disturbed by having your finger injured, and if MBUSA being dismissive to you on the phone and people here being rude to you (really not even that rude) effects you this dramatically I legitimately don't know how you function in life. And then your response to me, I deleted that comment because it was rude and I thought better of it. Are you just a habitual victim?

If you don't want the car anymore, get rid of it. Your finger will get better. Seriously, if you want something to be this upset about go visit the Ukraine, or go check out what people in FL are going through after the hurricane, or put yourself in the shoes of the poor family I put a tank of gas into their car last week because they couldn't afford to...in context that makes all this drama pretty offensive.

Hey pal, know who you are talking to before you say bull**** like that, I was in a car accident at 19 broke 18 bones in my thoracic spine, neck and back. I lost a kidney and died for nearly 8 minutes. I was robbed at home and held at gunpoint for 3 hours when I was 22. My wife and I survived by the grace of God when I fought back. I lost 2 homes, both where supposed to be forever homes from fraudulent sellers. I was homeless, I was on the streets, me and my family. I never missed a mortgage payment but blame me for all of it, I do. I blame all my mistakes on me there mine.

But not this, this is not the same.

Last edited by chris_evans; 10-23-2022 at 12:16 AM.
Old 10-22-2022, 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2024 S580
How can you be homeless but also never miss a mortgage payment? Most homeless people don’t make mortgage payments lol

Yeah, I’m starting to agree with The Accountant lol. We’re being punked.
mjr24 (10-23-2022), The Accountant (10-23-2022)
Old 10-22-2022, 08:17 PM

Received 131 Likes on 56 Posts
2022 S500
This must be what the tribunal in Afghanistan feels like. This man reached out and opened himself up to this forum expecting a bit of empathy and advice. Really, are any of us in a position to assess his pain? As the physician on this forum stated, nerve pain can be excruciating. Or perhaps this man has a low threshold? In any event, for whatever reason, he is hurting. Yeah, maybe he’s had his struggles as I have had. Maybe he’s a “soft” guy…like someone on this forum said. You’ve decided he should “man up?” Before buying this vehicle, he should’ve had a pre qual? Not my business….maybe he chose the wrong car? This is his punishment? This should never have occurred. Mistakes in production/quality control occur, for sure. Corporations that we trust with our lives should be held to a higher standard. Especially this company who sells “safety” as the highest priority. This man deserves more from us, sorry.
The following 2 users liked this post by Nonformulaic:
chris_evans (10-22-2022), hyperion667 (10-22-2022)
Old 10-22-2022, 08:24 PM

s500
I fed the the trolls after I said I would not anymore I apologize for that. I am done feeding the trolls I thought this site used to have an ignore button, to all the well wishers I promise to keep you updated. To the others what is the point of even attacking me? What is the point of trying to hurt someone you don't know. How small are yall, or maybe more accurately how much of a role does MB play in personality? It seems to people attacking me the most, are living in a fantasy. That MB has special people setup for this, they might but good luck contacting them.
Old 10-22-2022, 08:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

23 S580 Executive
I don't have insurance not medical that is for the post after yours.

Man you keep moving your goal posts I am done replying to the Torch bearers of MB after this.

A few people did more than take me seriously they cared, and all glory to God I needed that I needed that compassion from a human. You brought up money, you did, not me. I never said I could not afford a consultation. As I said before if I did get an attorney I doubt he would work contingency, which means I would be paying the hourly rate which means big money.
It is not I moving the goalposts. You said exactly "I don't have a lawyer and I don't know if I could even afford one", those are your words, a copy and paste directly from your post which proceeded mine. You need to scroll back maybe and remind yourself of what you've been saying so you can keep it all straight. I thought it odd someone who could afford this car couldn't afford to consult with an attorney and that was included in a list of things which stand out as odd and might cause people to question what you're posting. Please try not lose the context if you're going to quote me about it. I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt all along because there is a quite a bit of #huh in your post but I know nothing specifically which precludes any of it from being true.
Old 10-22-2022, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2024 S580
Originally Posted by Nonformulaic;[url=tel:8656073
8656073]This must be what the tribunal in Afghanistan feels like. This man reached out and opened himself up to this forum expecting a bit of empathy and advice. Really, are any of us in a position to assess his pain? As the physician on this forum stated, nerve pain can be excruciating. Or perhaps this man has a low threshold? In any event, for whatever reason, he is hurting. Yeah, maybe he’s had his struggles as I have had. Maybe he’s a “soft” guy…like someone on this forum said. You’ve decided he should “man up?” Before buying this vehicle, he should’ve had a pre qual? Not my business….maybe he chose the wrong car? This is his punishment? This should never have occurred. Mistakes in production/quality control occur, for sure. Corporations that we trust with our lives should be held to a higher standard. Especially this company who sells “safety” as the highest priority. This man deserves more from us, sorry.
if this is legit, which I now doubt, this man needs mental help. This isn’t the venue for that.
Old 10-22-2022, 08:33 PM

s500
This must be what the tribunal in Afghanistan feels like. This man reached out and opened himself up to this forum expecting a bit of empathy and advice. Really, are any of us in a position to assess his pain? As the physician on this forum stated, nerve pain can be excruciating. Or perhaps this man has a low threshold? In any event, for whatever reason, he is hurting. Yeah, maybe he’s had his struggles as I have had. Maybe he’s a “soft” guy…like someone on this forum said. You’ve decided he should “man up?” Before buying this vehicle, he should’ve had a pre qual? Not my business….maybe he chose the wrong car? This is his punishment? This should never have occurred. Mistakes in production/quality control occur, for sure. Corporations that we trust with our lives should be held to a higher standard. Especially this company who sells “safety” as the highest priority. This man deserves more from us, sorry.

Thank you again, I appreciate your humanity. It means a lot in this day and age.
Old 10-22-2022, 10:10 PM

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts
2021 s580, 2019 s63, 2022 genesis gv70
Hey pal, know who you are talking to before you say bull**** like that, I was in a car accident at 19 broke 29 bones in my thoracic spine, neck and back. I lost a kidney and died for nearly 8 minutes. I was robbed at home and held at gunpoint for 3 hours when I was 22. My wife and I survived by the grace of God when I fought back. I lost 2 homes, both where supposed to be forever homes from fraudulent sellers. I was homeless, I was on the streets, me and my family. I never missed a mortgage payment but blame me for all of it, I do. I blame all my mistakes on me there mine.

But not this, this is not the same.
Can you tell me how you broke 29 bones in your spine when total bones in spine are

c spine --7--neck
t spine---12--thoracic
lumbosacral spine 5
sacrum 5 fused vertebrae ---1, if you broke all of them , you will not be alive to drive a car. and at the least be paralysed partially or completely
Excuse me for being a surgeon. You are losing your credibility very fast!! I had sympathy with you before , not any more
The following 3 users liked this post by cheenuabc:
Kvn22 (12-18-2022), SW20S (10-22-2022), The Accountant (10-23-2022)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Benz cut me and no one cares, Graphic Photes Inside