S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

S65

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 03:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06' E500 Estate, '08 S65, '05 S430
S65

Freshly in S65. Wow.

The thing is WICKED in person. I was sooo tempted.

J
Attached Thumbnails S65-img_0285.jpg   S65-img_0290.jpg   S65-img_0287.jpg   S65-img_0288.jpg  
Old 08-11-2006, 06:41 AM
ON PROBATION

Can barely wait to get my hands on one....
Old 08-11-2006, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by ClayJ
Can barely wait to get my hands on one....
Are you getting one?

J
Old 08-11-2006, 04:51 PM
ON PROBATION

Yes.

Once I saw the car at the Geneva show (I think it was), it turned my crank, as they say, and I had to have one....
Old 08-11-2006, 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet..White and Almond Mocha
Yes.

Once I saw the car at the Geneva show (I think it was), it turned my crank, as they say, and I had to have one....
Clay...I have to ask... You had pictures shot by one of your General Managers and claimed you were ordering 3...one each for the two managers and one for yourself. Now you claim you saw the car at Geneva and you had to have one. Which is it Clay...what happened to the order for 3 and what happened to the custom Maybach?

I don't want to open old wounds but can't you just compliment someone on his car and not indicate that you are ordering one or many of everything. The GL was the same and the ML55 another. I am not going to track anything and don't want pictures (which you can't post because of probation.) Sorry if this upsets you or anyone else but enough is enough.
Old 08-11-2006, 05:24 PM
ON PROBATION

I don't post about the numbers anymore - folks complained about that. So I say, "Yes", and, "I am ordering one" -- and leave it simple like that.

I've decided to have all of my US cars done-up at AMG Manufaktur (now the "AMG Performance Studio"?) and so am waiting to travel there to work out the details on each of the cars with them, vs. just picking up something available off the ground for immediate satisfaction and then ordering exactly what I want as a replacement.

I am planning on taking and posting pictures from that visit.

So much time has passed that I figure I can wait to get all the new MBZ's in due order, and time....

The GM cars are a different matter -- which I no longer talk about on these forums.... There are alot of things which I no longer post or talk about on these forums....

And yes I am ordering quite a few. And yes I am ordering quite a few of the new models to give them a try.

As I land 'em, I will post them. If I am still on probation when new MBZ pics are waiting to be posted, I will have another member post them for me (I think that is the way I am going to go, at this point in time).

Last edited by ClayJ; 08-11-2006 at 05:31 PM.
Old 08-11-2006, 05:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet..White and Almond Mocha
I don't post about the numbers anymore - folks complained about that. So I say, "Yes", and, "I am ordering one" -- and leave it simple like that.

I've decided to have all of my US cars done-up at AMG Manufaktur (now the "AMG Performance Studio"?) and so am waiting to travel there to work out the details on each of the cars with them, vs. just picking up something available off the ground for immediate satisfaction and then ordering exactly what I want as a replacement.

So much time has passed that I figure I can wait to get all the new MBZ's in due order, and time....

The GM cars are a different matter -- which I no longer talk about on these forums.... There are alot of things which I no longer post or talk about on these forums....

And yes I am ordering quite a few. And yes I am ordering quite a few of the new models to give them a try.

As I land 'em, I will post them. If I am still on probation when new MBZ pics are waiting to be posted, I will have another member post them for me (I think that is the way I am going to go, at this point in time).

Good luck Clay...it must be tough figuring out which color goes with which car...:-) That is why I picked up the S550 "off the ground for immediate satsifaction" while my Custom Rolls is being build...decisions, decisions....

I rest my case for the record.
Old 08-11-2006, 05:37 PM
ON PROBATION

There are hundreds of exterior paint color options; dozens of leather and trim options; many performance options; many modification, features, and electronics options to be had and chosen from -- I am not going to limit my US car options to what MBUSA, or Marketing, have decide to offer me...

Do whatever you need to with your 'case' - LOL - that's your problem....

LOL....

Old 08-11-2006, 06:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A160 CLASSIC (The Tardis), VW Passat Diesel
clay j I'm more than happy to post pics..

jeff where were those photos taken space looks very tight....
Old 08-11-2006, 08:53 PM
ON PROBATION

Appreciate that, WishforE55.

I've had more than a few generous members whom have volunteered to do so for me -- if that is the way that it ends up (other members posting them for me), that will be fine.

Now, let's get this thread back to the subject of the awe-inspiring S65!

Old 08-12-2006, 12:43 AM

03' Merc G-500, 04' Merc S-600 AMG, 95' Merc E-320 Cab, 05' Jaguar Super V8, 00' Jaguar XK8

Piff...How can you roll around in that Mercedes crap? When my custom Enzo was being built (I got one made for me after production stoped) I refused to drive around in anything other than my gold plated Bentley. I also bought 29 mercedes (all different models) so my servents dont make my house look cheap by driving into my house with their crappy cars.

Old 08-13-2006, 10:53 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63

Don't say it at all, that's what we ALL want, and I can say that with confidence.
Old 08-14-2006, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by WishforE55
clay j I'm more than happy to post pics..

jeff where were those photos taken space looks very tight....
Oh, it's the back prep area of the dealership. It was waiting to get all the packing material removed.

J
Old 08-14-2006, 07:09 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
S 550 New Model MY 06
Originally Posted by jeffreyy
Freshly in S65. Wow.

The thing is WICKED in person. I was sooo tempted.

J

IF you don't mind me asking
which dealership is that located in
thanks
Old 08-14-2006, 07:15 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by jbontym
IF you don't mind me asking
which dealership is that located in
thanks
Isn't there only 1 dealer in all of Hawaii?