S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

MY S63 with new Shoes!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 09:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PannyTT, Aston Rapide, ml350
what I said is 100% accurate. I recommended one of my good friend to ROYAL MOTOR too as my car was with them during the same time. Oh boy was that a dumb mistake.
They did the same thing to his golf It took them roughly 1.5 months to repair his GOLF! He said the parts are back order
After all the repair is done, he took his car for a test drive and he found out the brake was not working!!!
I confronted the **** since it was a safety issue and I dont want my friend to get hurt since it was me who recommended the DUMB place. He was angry and said that I was trying to defame him and He said it was actually VW's fault and thats why VW did not charge my friend anything for the repair. But in actuality when I asked my friend, he said it was a faulty rewiring to the brake that caused it and the only reason VW didnt charge anything was because my friend was unwilling to pay VW extra as all the repair after the accident was done by ROYAL MOTOR and the VW mechanic said since it already took him a couple of hours to determine the problem might as well just repair them for free.
THIS IS NOT BS STORY
please forward this to anybody who wants to know. Dont be fooled by their fleet of nice cars in front of their workshop in beverly hills they are really two faced, conniving, cheating B@$#@RDS
Anybody who want to confirm this story can call Lucent Motor in LA they did the repair for the S63 and they are the one who told me to sue ROYAL MOTOR!