S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

stolen wheels need suggestions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 08:17 PM
pas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 S65, 2005 Nissan Armada
stolen wheels need suggestions

So i finally found and bought the '07 mystic white designo S65 i had been looking for a few weeks ago. Some sob's were nice enough to liberate me of my wheels friday night and leave my poor car sitting on blocks. I had thought I might replace the wheels at some point in the future but i was fine with the 5 spoke AMG's for the moment. Now i have no choice but to get new wheels. I don't want anything bigger than 20" and i think a custom wheel won't be as easy for the scumbags to sell as the AMG's so they might be less of a target for theft. I had liked the Renntech Monolites but they don't make the one piece at the moment for the 221. So if anyone has any suggestions or spare sets around I would appreciate any input.

Thanks
Old 01-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
07 RS4 sold, R53 Cooper S, 2008 Cayman S, 2012 GTR
I'm sorry to hear about your violation on your new S65. Some people just don't respect what others have worked hard to earn. I will check in the morning what we have available at the moment that may fit your needs.

Please PM me what style you perfer, and if you would a 1pc monoblock or a 3pc forged.

James@ACG