S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

blacked out tail lights b4 & after pix, what do you guys think?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 12:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ExoticToysNyC
if i can find the time to dismantle the headlights i'll do it...confused as to what i wanna do with it now though...cf or painted , i've done both before on other cars so i'm not sure what i'll be doing when i open it up....any thoughts?
Pretty late with the reply lol, i've been out of town. Anyway, I have no idea what to do to be honest. I think the stock headlights are fine the way they are however, if you were going to paint them, I wanted to see how they came out. Never thought about the CF though.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:19 PM

2 S 55 AMG
Originally Posted by zelement
You are getting pulled over in that thing because it is a crime to drive that around! That picture looks like someone jacked the car and sprayed graffiti all over it then left it in the ghetto alley of nyc.
thanks so much for your comment...meant the world to me.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:46 PM

2 S 55 AMG
No Comment

Originally Posted by zelement
You are getting pulled over in that thing because it is a crime to drive that around! That picture looks like someone jacked the car and sprayed graffiti all over it then left it in the ghetto alley of nyc.
@zelement...you can go after my benz for bentley.....but unfortunately for you being an idiot is not a crime...if you must know it was the first ever car to be painted ":Completely this way:" (was featured in paintbrush mag) scheme in the US. (Just for info purposes again it took about 16 coats to achieve this)(i'll be posting up a close up pix with this thread) What you call graffiti was actually the most intricate paint job ever done(and in candy paint)..................i'll let you look at a close up pix of this....feel free to comment...good or bad
Attached Thumbnails blacked out tail lights b4 & after pix, what do you guys think?-895793386.jpg   blacked out tail lights b4 & after pix, what do you guys think?-895793418.jpg