S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

2006 S55 Light/Ac Fluctuating

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 06:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W208 CLK55 Amg
2006 S55 Light/Ac Fluctuating

Hi guys, im sorry if this has been asked before but i cant find anything with my exact situation anywhere. Anyway the car will idle kinda weird and it makes the lights and fan for ac fluctuate like the lights dim and brighten with the idle. im thinking maybe the idler pulley or something? Alternator and battery were tested and theyre both good. There are no codes or anything either. Thank you (: and i apologize again if this has been asked before i just cannot find anything on that.
Old 01-22-2018, 05:34 AM

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by omarabdelaal
Hi guys, im sorry if this has been asked before but i cant find anything with my exact situation anywhere. Anyway the car will idle kinda weird and it makes the lights and fan for ac fluctuate like the lights dim and brighten with the idle. im thinking maybe the idler pulley or something? Alternator and battery were tested and theyre both good. There are no codes or anything either. Thank you (: and i apologize again if this has been asked before i just cannot find anything on that.
I know you said the battery was tested and was good but that is the first thing I would replace for sure.
Good luck
Johan