S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

Shaq's S55 for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2004, 02:45 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
cls63 ACURA NSX ESC-o-LADE
Originally Posted by Rareamg
I would like to see Shaq S55. Someone post a pic.
i saw a show on tv with all his cars. Hes has that stupid *** superman logo sewn on all his seats pretty ghey if you ask me but to each his own
Old 11-05-2004, 09:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 SL55 AMG
You should see anyone of his ridiculous ego-trip SUVs. I remember taking a look at one of his SUVs out here at the Marina Del Rey Jerry's Deli (He's always out and about at nights) about 2 yrs ago. Chrome "S" superman logo on custom grill, "S" custom-made chrome 22"? wheels, Stitching of "S" everywhere on his yellow/red dash, seats, doors, etc.. A ridiculous custom stereo filling the entire SUV with "S" on everyone of his 10+? woofers. Any magazine you see of his vehicles could be just as crazy. Just not a classy guy overall, but then again, money doesn't buy class....
Old 11-05-2004, 10:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG Black on Carlsson 1/6 EVO
Shaq Is The Man!!!!
Old 11-08-2004, 12:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
cls63 ACURA NSX ESC-o-LADE
Originally Posted by RU_MATRX
money doesn't buy class....
I AGREE 100%
Old 11-26-2004, 02:01 AM

99 Supra Turbo powered Lexus GS300, and a 04 Kawasaki ZX10R, and a 99 Toyota Tacoma
From Shaq's Benz to Land of Opportunity

Different strokes for different folks. being from another country and possibly not having the same opportunities as we do here in the USA is hard and it is a reality. Life is put best as to what you make of it. Some people are born rich and raised with higher levels of education. some people start out poor as dirt and work their way up. And to go along with what you make of life is also a little bit of luck, some people are luckier/ more fortunate then others. Now the AMG name being something that use to be special is true, it has lost a little bit of what it use to have but the auto manufacturer has to stay in business and if that meant providing more AMG packages to sell more volume and have the money and ability to keep producing cutting edge cars then thats what they had to do. Now we have a new level where we can customize our own cars with products and make them look even more unique then anyone elses car. The aftermarket/ performance industry was not as big before as it is now. So you can still have your AMG Benz be very unique and custom and specially built for your wants and needs. And by the way I have a full understandig of life in Poland and things are tough there right now. There are very bright and smart individuals there that have a hard time finding employment. I could go on forever but i will stop here. We are all fortunate just to have a roof over our head and a car to drive is a plus, there are many that have nothing and may never have anything, so enjoy your AMG or any other vehicle you drive. Happy Thanksgiving
Old 11-26-2004, 03:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by GOLDTURBO
As long as my car is as fast as my motorcycle i am happy!!
how do you like that new zx10? i took my boys out for a spin and that thing is a beast. i got an o3 zx6r 636
Old 11-26-2004, 04:23 PM

ML 320 CDI
I've travelled around the USA and loved it, I've travelled around most of Europe and loved it so I understand where Kubazzz is coming from. In England/USA we can make a lot of money relatively easily if you put the effort in, but in Poland to get that sort of money means treble the effort. The trouble is the more money you have the more you take it for granted. An AMG Mercedes used to be very exclusive but is now becoming almost common because of the amount of money out there.
Last week I got nearly £350,000 worth of work for my company, not a big company but we now have an awfull lot of work and although I'm working my butt off I know I'm financially secure. Poland isn't really like that. It's a lot harder to earn big money and easy to lose it all.
The point he's trying to make is that to him it seems everyone is a multi millionare in the USA, but you must remember the USA isa huge country and has it's fair share of poverty too, Poland however has more so to an individual from Poland the USA seems packed with rich brats with flash cars.

Different countrys, different cultures = different veiws.

Happy thanksgiving, we have to wait untill Christmas day for our turkey
Old 12-01-2004, 12:48 PM

Once you learn to be happy for others, no matter where they are or what they have or where you are from you will be a happier person.
Old 12-03-2004, 01:07 AM

Here is Shaq's S55:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW