S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

Shaq's S55 for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55
Shaq's S55 for sale

One of Shaq's kids was doing something to spill a little bit of gas in the trunk of his black S55, and because he couldn't get the smell out of it the guy trades it in for a new, silver S55 at MB of South Orlando.

His S55 is going for $109k
Old 10-16-2004, 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by dinko
One of Shaq's kids was doing something to spill a little bit of gas in the trunk of his black S55, and because he couldn't get the smell out of it the guy trades it in for a new, silver S55 at MB of South Orlando.

crazy!!
Old 10-17-2004, 07:28 PM

stupid...
Sometimes i think all You in US do not respect AMG...
"Ooh, look!! my s55 is dirty!! Go and get new one for me..."
or
"My wife/kid goes to store/school/friend sometimes - im gonna buy her/him a CL65 AMG or at least C55"
That's wicked!!

I don't blame everyone but it goes to bad.
Some day you'll get up and discover that AMG-badge is a piece of junk, worthless and shameful...
There was a time when AMG was something unique-hand build for special order. Now it's kind of mass production - they build some cars, send them to US and wait for buyers.
I'm waiting when they move AMG production to China - then the cars will be much cheapier, and every ordinary american family will be driving amg [of course if there will be enough petrol in the world]...
Yes, many of US citizens have money - lot of money. Some of the celebrities and 'stars' could buy whole ship of AMGs but ... i don't get it
i dont forbid buying AMG and it's not reaction only for this post, i just hate high-life in american version...

and yes, i know: free country, free people, easy money, lot of whims
but still - consider this!

Last edited by Kubazzz; 10-17-2004 at 07:33 PM.
Old 10-18-2004, 12:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 161 Likes on 134 Posts
me: 2015 SL400 & 2015 ML400; wife: 2022 GLC Coupe kid: 2017 GLC SUV
would it make more sense to the rest of the world if we said, "Jesus told us to drive MB"?
Old 10-18-2004, 12:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S4
a little while ago, I farted and it smelled
Attached Thumbnails Shaq's S55 for sale-fart.jpe  
Old 10-18-2004, 04:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Are you serious?? You have blatant communist, terrorist views of us Americans

[QUOTE=Kubazzz]stupid...
Sometimes i think all You in US do not respect AMG...
"Ooh, look!! my s55 is dirty!! Go and get new one for me..."
or
"My wife/kid goes to store/school/friend sometimes - im gonna buy her/him a CL65 AMG or at least C55"
That's wicked!!

I don't blame everyone but it goes to bad.
Some day you'll get up and discover that AMG-badge is a piece of junk, worthless and shameful...
There was a time when AMG was something unique-hand build for special order. Now it's kind of mass production - they build some cars, send them to US and wait for buyers.
I'm waiting when they move AMG production to China - then the cars will be much cheapier, and every ordinary american family will be driving amg [of course if there will be enough petrol in the world]...
Yes, many of US citizens have money - lot of money. Some of the celebrities and 'stars' could buy whole ship of AMGs but ... i don't get it
i dont forbid buying AMG and it's not reaction only for this post, i just hate high-life in american version...

and yes, i know: free country, free people, easy money, lot of whims
but still - consider this![/QUOTE

Below posted by Thericker.. Above posted by Communist sleeper-cell

Consider what "Quote?" you mean that anti-American garbage? you patheticaly scribled out? It's not easy money, lots of whims.
Being American gives you the right to achieve whatever goals you have if your willing to "WORK HARD" for them.
The world allways needs ditch diggers, So wallow in your myopic sub standard pathetic life style......Cheers from America.....

Last edited by Thericker; 10-18-2004 at 04:26 PM.
Old 10-18-2004, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by thericker55
Below posted by Thericker.. Above posted by Communist sleeper-cell

Consider what "Quote?" you mean that anti-American garbage? you patheticaly scribled out? It's not easy money, lots of whims.
Being American gives you the right to achieve whatever goals you have if your willing to "WORK HARD" for them.
The world allways needs ditch diggers, So wallow in your myopic sub standard pathetic life style......Cheers from America.....
you did not understand...
i know, my speach was chaotic but its not anti-american garbage.
I AM NOT A COMMUNIST or TERRORIST. [as i wrote - 'yes i know, free country, free people']
I know what is America, i know how people live there, i know how they work-i have seen it [not in a movie]
I don't try to personally attack anybody.
And don't even try to suggest that i'm dith digger!! Probably i've achieved more than You , cause i don't live in USA and i don't have even half of your posibilities, so i can say you earn 'easy money'. But it's not my or your fault, and i'm not complaining about that.
I wanted to say something else ... but nevermind.
Cheers from Europe.
Old 10-19-2004, 01:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I have friends like this who criticize me for having an E55 at such a young age. However, I do work for my money and earn my own living and therefore treat myself to the luxuries made available to me through my economic success. It comes off as almost a jealous rant as opposed to a simple opinion. One might suggest that Kubazzz, who asserts that it is easier to make a living in the US as opposed to say...POLAND...has some validity in his argument. On the other hand, it is a fact that one who has the ambition, drive, and desire to achieve a certain economic level is capable of doing so, regardless of his or her country of origin. Yes, for Americans this may prove to be more simple, however if one has the will, there is always a way. Any American who would make assertions like Kubazzz would come off as anti-patriotic (although these days it seems quite politically incorrect to BE patriotic), but to each his own. I don't appreciate comments that I get about me owning the car that I do because it is much easier for one to assume than to understand. This is vital when making an attempt to comprehend the arguments of others. Thericker55 is completely correct. "Being American gives you the right to achieve whatever goals you have if your willing to "WORK HARD" for them." However Kabazzz is no ditch digger in any way. Our lives are simply misunderstood to him and he uses the fact that we're Americans as an excuse.
Kabazzz, I am 17 years old. Through my own economic pursuits, I have acquired a steady income for myself. Whether I was born in Poland, Canada, Mexico, or any other country in the world, I would be where I am today. Not because of my nationality, but because of my ambition and drive for success. You have the potential to be whomever you want and achieve any level of success, but it is what is within you that determines your ultimate future.
Thats my $.02
Old 10-19-2004, 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by Eleanor Owner
I have friends like this who criticize me for having an E55 at such a young age. However, I do work for my money and earn my own living and therefore treat myself to the luxuries made available to me through my economic success. It comes off as almost a jealous rant as opposed to a simple opinion. One might suggest that Kubazzz, who asserts that it is easier to make a living in the US as opposed to say...POLAND...has some validity in his argument. On the other hand, it is a fact that one who has the ambition, drive, and desire to achieve a certain economic level is capable of doing so, regardless of his or her country of origin. Yes, for Americans this may prove to be more simple, however if one has the will, there is always a way. Any American who would make assertions like Kubazzz would come off as anti-patriotic (although these days it seems quite politically incorrect to BE patriotic), but to each his own. I don't appreciate comments that I get about me owning the car that I do because it is much easier for one to assume than to understand. This is vital when making an attempt to comprehend the arguments of others. Thericker55 is completely correct. "Being American gives you the right to achieve whatever goals you have if your willing to "WORK HARD" for them." However Kabazzz is no ditch digger in any way. Our lives are simply misunderstood to him and he uses the fact that we're Americans as an excuse.
Kabazzz, I am 17 years old. Through my own economic pursuits, I have acquired a steady income for myself. Whether I was born in Poland, Canada, Mexico, or any other country in the world, I would be where I am today. Not because of my nationality, but because of my ambition and drive for success. You have the potential to be whomever you want and achieve any level of success, but it is what is within you that determines your ultimate future.
Thats my $.02
Very well said in a concise, eloquent manner. I agree with you. My parents came over to this country to avoid a horrible and hopeless situation in their former country - mainly to provide me with the opportunities they never had. Because I capitalize on these opportunities and translate that into enjoyment of higher value objects does not make me a bad person. Working hard, smart, and honorably and enjoying the fruits of such work is nothing to be ashamed of or shy away from. So in the end, what I do with my money is my own business, whether another person likes it or not.
Old 10-19-2004, 07:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
my cleaning lady is Polish and she does a great job
Old 10-19-2004, 11:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Kubazzz
you did not understand...
i know, my speach was chaotic but its not anti-american garbage.
I AM NOT A COMMUNIST or TERRORIST. [as i wrote - 'yes i know, free country, free people']
I know what is America, i know how people live there, i know how they work-i have seen it [not in a movie]
I don't try to personally attack anybody.
And don't even try to suggest that i'm dith digger!! Probably i've achieved more than You , cause i don't live in USA and i don't have even half of your posibilities, so i can say you earn 'easy money'. But it's not my or your fault, and i'm not complaining about that.
I wanted to say something else ... but nevermind.
Cheers from Europe.
What do you expect him to do? Ruin his Dolce&Gabbana ready-to-wear in that dirty S55 trunk?

Ugh, I totally understand where he's coming from!
Old 10-22-2004, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by PRChris
Ugh, I totally understand where he's coming from!
i don't understand that sentence. [who is 'he' ??]
Old 10-22-2004, 09:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
i don't understand that sentence. [who is 'he' ??]
shaq
Old 10-22-2004, 10:02 AM

Final explenation:
Forget what i've said.
Last 2 days i was trying to make any constructive answer, but i failed.
It's too difficult.
Most of You got me wrong. I didn't mean to complain about american society, polish society, my life situation etc. If somebody feel resent - sorry. I didn't want to offence anyone. I've simply got carried away, probably beacuse i don't like when people easly spoil something valuable... but i know that i can't do anything - his money, his car, his child, his problem; not my business...
I had a bad day and... nevermind.
But still i think MB makes a mistake - they overrun market [mostly USA] with their AMG models, making them too common. And that is the thing i want You to consider. But remember - i don't forbid buying AMG's.
Old 10-22-2004, 10:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 161 Likes on 134 Posts
me: 2015 SL400 & 2015 ML400; wife: 2022 GLC Coupe kid: 2017 GLC SUV
kubazz: do what you should have done BEFORE you posted to this thread: google "shaq". The thread is about an enormously rich, pampered athlete, who could purchase Poland if he wanted to. It by no means exemplifies typical American behavior. If MB decided to sell only ONE AMG this year, Shaq could buy it.
Old 10-22-2004, 10:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by eddieo45
The thread is about an enormously rich, pampered athlete, who could purchase Poland if he wanted to.
Old 10-23-2004, 09:19 AM
Banned

I can understand why a young man wants an AMG. They want the sporty feelin and looks. But what I detest is the women who want AMG just because its more expensive than the regular Benz. They think its more classy and will show their wealth!! Stupid stupid people.
I remember one of my stupid friends at college wanted to get a CL55. Just because she thought its expensive then its cool! she's nothing into sporty driving. Anyways, the dealer had only one CL55 in stock, It was sliver and black leather. sporty, and kowel!
the stupid girl got the car, and went to some cheap shop and got her seats covered with cheap light leather!
strange... but true!
Old 10-23-2004, 09:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dinko

Strange indeed ..... there are bacteria that eat petrol and would have cleaned up the spill in no time at all.
Old 10-23-2004, 05:29 PM

2004 SL55 AMG
Funny thread. I think Shaq is just too spoiled and as a father-figure, taught his kids that if you make a mistake, it's much easier to get rid of problem than dealing with it. I truly doubt he spent anytime trying to clean-up/air-out the trunk. I hope his kids make it rich someday otherwise they'll have to deal with a harsher reality than the environment they live in now. Money solves many problems but it shouldn't be a superficial shortcut to unilaterally erase solvable mistakes.

Last edited by RU_MATRX; 10-24-2004 at 12:48 AM.
Old 10-23-2004, 09:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
Originally Posted by RU_MATRX
Funny thread. I think Shaq is just too spoiled and as a father-figure, taught his kids that if you make a mistake, it's much easier to get rid of problem than dealing with it. I truly doubt he spent anytime trying to clean-up/air-out the trunk. I hope his kids make it rich someday otherwise they'll have to deal with a harsher reality than the environment they live in now. Money solves many problems but it shouldn't be a superficial shortcut to completely erase solvable mistakes.

Puff Daddy said, "More money more problem"..........
Old 10-24-2004, 08:40 PM

I agree with RU_MATRX.

Originally Posted by eddieo45
kubazz: do what you should have done BEFORE you posted to this thread: google "shaq". The thread is about an enormously rich, pampered athlete, who could purchase Poland if he wanted to. It by no means exemplifies typical American behavior. If MB decided to sell only ONE AMG this year, Shaq could buy it.
LOL.
I know who SHAQ is
But you better google what Poland is - shaq doesn't have enough money yet [thanks GOD]
And my post WAS about that kind of poeple - enormously rich celebrities, which have really too much too easy money. Yes, maybe he's a good player, maybe he has a talent or something, maybe i'm a bit jealous that my yearly earnings equals his daily earnings but sometimes i think he [and not only he]has forgot how to treat money, because he has so much...
That's why i said "stupid".
Really, i don't care - he lives about 10k km from my place
I'm not surprised that he rustle his money, buying new AMG when 'old' one has 'broken', getting new, bigger overpriced residence with helicopter and 50m long Yacht. I'm sure when his child grow up he'll buy him a brand new ferrari or smth. He can do it! He's a free and independent! He lives in democratic and free country! But it doesn't change that for ordinary people it looks stupid...
[personally i don't like Shaq]

regardind to Poland-some facts for your knowledge
Poland is 38mln people country in central europe, member of european union and NATO, much older than USA [officially Poland as a country exists since year ~960] Experienced by many wars and battles, was one of the leading countries in Europe. Without Poland, european history and geography would look quite different. But XX century brought forced communism, and then 40 years of wicked politics. Now we are really common country like many other. We have digital TV [where we can watch Shaq and his friends ], broadband internet, gsm and umts, official dealers of almost every car-manufacturer [also MB www.mercedes-benz.pl ]. No, Poland is not USA or UK or Germany, still many disturbances but do not confuse or compare Poland with Ukraine, Belarus or Russia - nowadays those are really different countries[although historically there are many relations], we have even different alphabet [to be honest - no offence].
Most of You have probably met some pole as there is many polish imigrants in USA - lot from WW2 ages, lot from '50 and '80. Many of them do a hard work, cause they are refugees from communistic regime, without high education or studies [main idea in communism was "the power of working class" which means less education>>more work]. There are still imigrants from Poland, mostly form Green Card lottery - students or still 'working class' generation...
You are all invited to Poland [excluding Shaq - i don't want him to buy my country :lol: ]
http://80.249.7.77/tier/lech/kopkra_pan/index.html - this is a fragment of my city [taken yesterday, as You can see we have autumn now]

Wow, nice essay i've made

eot.

Last edited by Kubazzz; 10-24-2004 at 08:43 PM.
Old 10-27-2004, 05:02 PM

SLK55 AMG
very nice city! reminded me of Russia

indeed classy city hehe
Old 10-27-2004, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by SLK55_AMG
very nice city! reminded me of Russia

indeed classy city hehe

what is wrong with You guys?? Stop confusing Russia with Poland. Russia is really far away, and russian style is much different.
http://www.krakow.pl/en/
Old 11-02-2004, 04:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 AMG Black on Carlsson 1/6 EVO
I would like to see Shaq S55. Someone post a pic.
Old 11-05-2004, 02:42 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
cls63 ACURA NSX ESC-o-LADE

what is wrong with You guys?? Stop confusing Russia with Poland. Russia is really far away, and russian style is much different.
http://www.krakow.pl/en/

poland? oh your the guys that use screen doors on your submarines

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Shaq's S55 for sale