S63 AMG, S63 AMG 4Matic, S65 AMG (W222, V222) 2014 -2021
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

S63/S65 AMG | Velos Designwerks OBDII ECU tune Spring Sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2019, 12:24 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 77 Likes on 73 Posts
Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!!

Hope you are all well. We have plenty of handheld units in stock and ready to ship! If you're looking for tuning on your Mercedes send me a PM!
All PMs sent have been responded to.

Remote tuned a C63S in San Francisco yesterday!
Old 11-12-2019, 09:41 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Good Morning MBWorld!

For those that went to SEMA last week i hope you all had a fantastic time! But like all vacations, its time to get back to reality lol
All PMs about tuning requests have been responded to. We have 5 handhelds left in stock. If youd like to pick one up please feel free to reach out!

Old 11-15-2019, 04:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!

Our Black Friday Promo has begun! Send me a DM, email, or shoot me a call if you are interested in tuning your vehicle or looking for wheels!!

Old 11-19-2019, 02:47 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!

Our Black Friday promo is moving along and people are getting more power into their cars everyday. If you want to tune your vehicle or are interested in wheels now is the time!
Don't miss out on our biggest savings of the year!

Old 11-26-2019, 02:13 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!!

The Black Friday promo is moving nicely!! We have a few handheld still left in stock, you can save huge on your tune and get the most out of your car for the best value!
Sale ends on the 29th or while supplies last!
Treat yourself this holiday season!!

Old 12-02-2019, 11:41 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Good Morning MBworld!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and long weekend! We have three handheld leftover from out Black Friday promo that i can honor pricing on for TODAY ONLY!
If you want to get more power into your car and save big send me a message or give me a call!
Now is the time, dont miss out!

Old 12-04-2019, 03:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Whats up MBworld!!

We are down to our last Black Friday unit! Thank you everyone who purchased a tune/wheels during our last promo.
If you would like to clam the last unit please send me a message and i will confirm availability!

Old 12-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey MBworld!!

Thank you to everyone that sent in messages or gave us a call, all our black friday units are gone! All PMs have been answered, if you haven't received a response back please let me knowing i
will get right on it!
We have more handhelds in stock and ready to ship out for you all. Treat yourself, your husband/wife, or your friend to a new tune or some wheel this holiday and get them loving their car even more!

Old 12-09-2019, 04:46 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld! The holidays are coming!!

Treat yourself and get yourself a tune for your car! We have plenty of handhelds in stock and ready to ship. For mercedes vehicles the install takes about 8 minutes and with the handheld you can go back to stock whenever you want!
Send me message for more info and pricing on your tune and lets get you moving faster by the weekend!

Old 12-10-2019, 08:06 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Happy holidays!!! Who's ready??

Wait, you haven't gotten the car lover in your life the perfect gift yet? Well here it is! Velos OBD2 tuning is available and ready to bring more smile per gallon this holiday season!
With our handheld device you will have the ability to swap files whenever you choose, and installation takes no more than 8 minutes!
Send me a PM, Email, or give me a call if you are in the market for a tune or looking for just the right gift for the auto lover in your life

Old 12-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
MBWORLD!!!!
The holiday season is here and we are offering the best pricing of the year right now!!
We're coming to the end of 2019 and are practically giving tunes away! Our wheels are also going for 20% off any set with standard finish!
If you are interested in changing up your look/power and jump to the next level for 2020 now is the time!
Send me a message, email, or give me a call for a quote and more info!!

Velos Tuned C63S rocking our VSS S3 forged wheels
Old 12-13-2019, 11:54 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
End of year pricing going on now!! If you are interested in tuning or wheels for your vehicle dont wait, there wont be a better price until next December!!

All PMs and emails have been answered, thank you all!
Old 12-17-2019, 03:54 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
MBworrrldddd!!!! Hey

Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the holiday without too much stress. I bet youd enjoy driving around, grabbing all those gifts, in a freshly tuned car
We are offering end of year pricing on our tunes and wheels until DEC 31st at 11:59pm. If you are looking to start 2020 with a bang, some go fast, and a new look send me message! We have handheld ready to go and wheels ready to start production on!
All PMs/emails have been answered. thank you all for your interest!

Please with all types of cars are taking advantage of our savings, we tuned another local AMG just the other day. We can tune all euro vehicles so if you have an AMG, M, Range Rover, anything euro we can take care of you!

Old 12-19-2019, 04:31 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello all, hope everyone is doing well.

I know its a little stressful with the the Holidays coming up. Well don't forget to take care of yourself.

We are still running our Holiday Special/End of Year Pricing just for members only. Just call in and ask for me (Oliver) and mention Holiday Special/End of Year price for an extra discount. Please keep in mind this is only while supplies last or until Dec 31st! We have new units and have a couple refurb units available and ready to ship before the holiday!

Please PM, Email (oliver@velosdesignwerks.com) or call (786-401-6520).
Old 12-23-2019, 11:30 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Happy Holidays MBworld!!

I hope everyone is ready for the holiday and to spread some cheer!
We have Holiday/End of Year pricing going on now until the end of the month Dec 31st! If you haven't gotten the car lover in your life the perfect gift now is the time!

Old 12-24-2019, 10:11 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Merry Christmas MBworld!!!!!
I hope everyone is ready for this holiday season and all your gifts are wrapped. If you're still looking for the right gift for the car love in your life, i have just the solution.
We are running our Holiday/End of Year pricing from now until Dec 31st on our wheels and tuning!! Being that it is Christmas eve, any order placed today will get an extra discount on top!!
Give me a call and get the car lover in your life a gift they will enjoy everyday!

Velos Stage 2 AMG GT-S on the Velos VDS D5 Forged wheels (3pc Floating Spoke)
Old 12-30-2019, 02:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
What's up MBworld!!!!

Hope everyone has been having a great holiday. New years is coming up and that means our end of year pricing is about to finish up! Just two days left to save huge on your tune or wheels for the car in your life.
Get going faster and be a show stopper at the first show of 2020! All order placed today or tomorrow will get 2 day express shipping included with your order!
Old 01-03-2020, 01:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Happy New Year MBworld!!!

I want to say thank you to everyone that purchased a tune this holiday season. We are completely out of stock!
I hope everyone has had a fantastic start to 2020 so far I wish you the best this year!

While we may be out of stock more handhelds are on the way and will be here Monday! The tunes we offer are strong, safe for the vehicle, and the perfect addition for the enthusiasts that wants more out of their car without having to worry about the added power. It is a very easy installation process and for mercedes vehicles it takes nor more than 8 minutes to install!
If you are in the market to get more power into your car, or even a new set of shoes, send me a message!

Curious what the 4.0l sounds like with downpipes and our burble tune? Check out auto vlogs video for a 1st person review!
Old 01-07-2020, 04:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Whats up MBworld!!!

New handheld are on the way as well as a few refurbished units (4 available this time)!!! One of the refurbished units is already claimed, if you want to save a little extra claim one while you can! If you are looking to get some more power into your car and want an easy/hassle free solution I have just the tune for you. Our tuning solutions are safe for the vehicle and will allow you to fully enjoy without any worry. If you are in the market send me a message and lets get you setup with a handheld and going faster!

S65 AMG getting the Velos Stage 2 package
Old 01-09-2020, 01:26 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!! OBD2 handhelds are back in stock!!!

We have tuning solutions for all Mercedes vehicles available via OBD2! The handheld is very easy to use and will allow you to revert back to stock if ever needed.
Our tunes are strong yet safe for the vehicle and is a headache free solution you will come to enjoy every time you turn your car on. If you are interested in getting more out of your car send me
a message and lets get you tuned up!

Had a new client, who's wife bought him a tune for Christmas , come in yesterday to tune up his 2017 C63S coupe
Old 01-14-2020, 02:07 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey MBworld!

Hope you all are doing great!
We have handhelds and few refurbished units (2 available) left ready to send out! Our tunes are strong and safe for the vehicle allowing you to go to the track in the morning and bring the family to dinner without a worry.
If you are interested in getting so more out of your ride and want a headache free solution send me a message!

Old 01-17-2020, 04:11 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey Friday MBworld!!!

We have new handheld units and 1 refurbished unit left and ready to ship. If you are interested in tuning your car and getting some more power
send me a message, email, or give me a call! I hope you al have a great weekend!

Got this S63 Client tuned up for the weekend track day

​​​​​​​
Old 01-21-2020, 04:30 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBWorld!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! We have a few handheld units left in stock and all refurbished units have been claimed. If you are interested in getting more power into your car,
send me PM, email (oliver@velosdesignwerks.com), or give me a call for info and availability.

Take a listen one of my clients sent me. C63S with our stage 2 tune and catless downpipes!
Attached Files
Old 01-24-2020, 11:08 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Happy Friday MBworld!!!

All PMs and Emails have been responded to. If anyone is interested in getting a tune for their vehicle feel free to send me a message, email, or give me a call!
If you did not receive a PM please check your visitor messages, or let me know and i will reach out asap.

Got a 2019 S63 tuned up before the client took delivery this week.
Old 01-24-2020, 12:33 PM

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts
2017 AMG GT, 2015 ML350, 2013 C300
I have the below MB vehicles, can I use just one unit to tune all 3 vehicles? What HP/TQ should I expect to gain for each?

2013 C300
2015 ML350
2016 AMG GT

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: S63/S65 AMG | Velos Designwerks OBDII ECU tune Spring Sale!