S63 AMG, S63 AMG 4Matic, S65 AMG (W222, V222) 2014 -2021
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do you find your wheel fitment and whether wheels fit or not?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2023, 12:59 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
S63 amg 2014, s560 2020, 2022 Gls450
How do you find your wheel fitment and whether wheels fit or not?

Hello all,

Sorry this is my first owned car so I do not know much about fitment. I have tried fitment industries, inputting all my information and found some nice wheels but some concerns...

1. I believe fitment is so important, more than the look of the wheels - some s classes LOOK amazing but if they are not lowered even by .5mm or 1inch (arbitrary numbers)... they dont look AS amazing
a. I do not mean SLAMMED cause I do not like that look, I just want the car to sit properly
2. This is a project car for me, I want to go above and beyond with the tuning hence I need to make sure the wheels can handle the power. I heard somewhere that AMG or OEM wheels are the best and anything else will either break or get damaged quicker
a. In regards to that, do older AMG wheels fit on newer models? (https://www.ebay.com/itm/154958917427) if I could fit this, I would remove the blacked out bits around the mirror so its chrome to match the chrome of the wheels. NOTE: IF YOU GOOGLE SIX3BEAU, YOU CAN FIND MY CAR TO SEE WHAT I MEAN!

I think wrapping the car is too expensive and its already ruby black, it looks good as it is.

I just want to add my own touch to the car so I am thinking of doing wheels and/or carbon fiber diffuser/new front splitter.

As always, I look forward to sharing this journey with you all. Until I'm successful enough to get a new one with the same specs just to show myself I did THAT. haha.

Have a good day all!

Best,
SK