Sponsored by:

Dyno results. Eurocharged Stage 2+.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2023, 08:56 PM

Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts
2016 Mercedes S63 4matic sedan
Dyno results. Eurocharged Stage 2+.

Vehicle is a 2016 Mercedes S63 4matic, around 62,0000 miles. Modification list. Eurocharged stage 2 ECU tune, Eurocharged stage 1 TCU tune, Blackboost cold air intakes, Spool Performance silicone intake hoses, Renntech sport mufflers with electronic valves, Renntech diverter valve, Redstar catless down pipes, Weistec billet oil filter cup, Weistec billet deep 722.9 transmission pan, ZZ Performance cam position sub harnesses, FCP Euro cam adjuster sensor sub harnesses, VRP five piece billet pulley set. Gas was 93 octane pump gas. Car did three runs total on an AWD linked mustang MD-500 dynamometer. Vehicle ran flawlessly. Next stop will be turbos and low/high pressure fuel pumps. Car did 571.50AWHP 717.98AWTQ. With Renntechs 17% driveline loss calculation would put the car roughly at 668.655HP 840.0366TQ. Everyone seemed a bit surprised since I have stock turbos. It was the torque they were freaking out about. Love this car.

Last edited by barryrobinson19; 12-28-2023 at 09:27 PM.
Old 12-29-2023, 06:41 PM

Received 157 Likes on 92 Posts
All Cars Lost To Hurricane Isaac (W124 E420 revived - added 88 Allante 14 S550, 17 S63
Of course the seat of the pants is the real way to know
but
It sounds sweet... smooth and powerful
With all of the mods playing well together...

Nice video and description of what can be further achieved to an already powerful machine..

On the rare occasions when I nail it, the feeling of G's sucking me into the seat is exhilarating... ill bet it is insane after the mods..

Thanks
Old 12-29-2023, 09:28 PM

Car feels amazing. When I take my parents for a ride, I push them back into their seats. My mom loves the exhaust. Lol.
Old 12-31-2023, 06:28 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
bicycle
Originally Posted by barryrobinson19
Vehicle is a 2016 Mercedes S63 4matic, around 62,0000 miles. Modification list. Eurocharged stage 2 ECU tune, Eurocharged stage 1 TCU tune, Blackboost cold air intakes, Spool Performance silicone intake hoses, Renntech sport mufflers with electronic valves, Renntech diverter valve, Redstar catless down pipes, Weistec billet oil filter cup, Weistec billet deep 722.9 transmission pan, ZZ Performance cam position sub harnesses, FCP Euro cam adjuster sensor sub harnesses, VRP five piece billet pulley set. Gas was 93 octane pump gas. Car did three runs total on an AWD linked mustang MD-500 dynamometer. Vehicle ran flawlessly. Next stop will be turbos and low/high pressure fuel pumps. Car did 571.50AWHP 717.98AWTQ. With Renntechs 17% driveline loss calculation would put the car roughly at 668.655HP 840.0366TQ. Everyone seemed a bit surprised since I have stock turbos. It was the torque they were freaking out about. Love this car.
https://youtu.be/rqMCMkLewXQ?si=6xd76R_Hg6lFKEJi
https://youtu.be/8-BnvSAaAY0?si=uIAuzjxQ5DqbXC_K
https://youtu.be/z8WIFCwt3Gw?si=VzWIkNUB6jC64lhe
https://youtu.be/i0QP1BUj2QE?si=YFDlG6LhDB0ZP8ES
https://youtu.be/8yvsjcueX2U?si=_xTaI7kNFy83w2Lk

Would be nice to see before and after, not just after.

What was the total spent on the upgrades?
I think stage 2 ecu makes it road illegal, wrong?
Old 12-31-2023, 07:34 PM

I agree. It would be nice to see a stock graph. Which I have. However, it would not be apples to apples. The graph I have is to a completely different Dyno. Yes, it is AWD, however it would not be a good comparison. The current dyno shop I went to is really the only shop I have available to me. The only thing that makes the dyno equipment the same is both are AWD dynos, that's it. I wish this shop had been open when I did my completely stock runs. I am very limited around here to find an AWD dyno. Most shops only have 2WD dynos and wanted to remove the front driveshaft. I declined that. You can have a Stage 2 with high flow cats. I had that originally. Then I swapped them out for cat less down pipes. The tune did not change, I only swapped the pipes out. I checked with Eurocharged when I did this, and they said all would be ok. I have had no check engine lights or problems of any kind. The vehicle has always ran very strong. As for total of all the parts. I can't find my total; however, I would say maybe in the neighborhood of $18,000-$20,000. Remember. The dyno graph is not going to be the same comparison wise. Also, supposedly Mustang dynos have the nickname, the heart breakers. They supposedly read very low compared to other dynos. Which breaks peoples hearts. Lol. I hope this helps and I answered everything.

Old 12-31-2023, 11:43 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
bicycle
Originally Posted by barryrobinson19
I agree. It would be nice to see a stock graph. Which I have. However, it would not be apples to apples. The graph I have is to a completely different Dyno. Yes, it is AWD, however it would not be a good comparison. The current dyno shop I went to is really the only shop I have available to me. The only thing that makes the dyno equipment the same is both are AWD dynos, that's it. I wish this shop had been open when I did my completely stock runs. I am very limited around here to find an AWD dyno. Most shops only have 2WD dynos and wanted to remove the front driveshaft. I declined that. You can have a Stage 2 with high flow cats. I had that originally. Then I swapped them out for cat less down pipes. The tune did not change, I only swapped the pipes out. I checked with Eurocharged when I did this, and they said all would be ok. I have had no check engine lights or problems of any kind. The vehicle has always ran very strong. As for total of all the parts. I can't find my total; however, I would say maybe in the neighborhood of $18,000-$20,000. Remember. The dyno graph is not going to be the same comparison wise. Also, supposedly Mustang dynos have the nickname, the heart breakers. They supposedly read very low compared to other dynos. Which breaks peoples hearts. Lol. I hope this helps and I answered everything.
Thank you for the detailed response. I myself was also looking into the available upgrades and wanted to see if the juice worth the squeeze. Though may still consider Renntech ECU tune, not sure.
Old 01-01-2024, 01:57 AM

I am not positive; however, I sent my results to Eurocharged. I think they were impressed with the numbers. I believe Renntech has a little more horsepower, however I believe I have significantly more torque. Plus, don't forget, they may be using a different dyno. Thats why in my original post, I wanted people to know what kind of dyno I was on to get these numbers. I think you will be happy with your decision. Just do lots of investigating and contact the companies, ask questions, then make your decision.