Sponsored by:

Hello Guys Im New Here And Having Issues With My S63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2024, 09:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S63 AMG
Hello Guys Im New Here And Having Issues With My S63

Hello everyone im new here and happy to be here as well so i own a 2016 s63 amg and just these past couple days i have started to have issues with the driving when i come to a stop and cars in first when i go to take off it revs up to around 3k before it actually engages and goes but when i first hop into and drive it works fine but after a while it starts doing this also it shifted really aggresive into second almost like it had caught a gear while in first it felt really strage and felt like it was bad for the car it dont have any check engine lights or anything on the dash cars at about 100k miles please help any suggesetions thank you
Old 06-07-2024, 09:59 PM
Super Moderator

Received 744 Likes on 725 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
moved to W222 AMG forum...
Old 06-07-2024, 11:09 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,039 Likes on 1,421 Posts
2014 E63S; AMS 100 octane ecu tune; edok tcu tune; BB intakes; dyno tuned
I would check the wet clutch of the mct if it needs service or re adaptation.

however the rough shifting concerns me for your transmission clutch packs or valve body. When was the trans fluid replaced last? I would wanna know if there is metal debris on the trans pan

a good thread for you:

https://mbworld.org/forums/w212-amg/...2-amg-e63.html
The following users liked this post:
Wockhardt (06-08-2024)
Old 06-08-2024, 12:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S63 AMG
Originally Posted by PeterUbers
I would check the wet clutch of the mct if it needs service or re adaptation.

however the rough shifting concerns me for your transmission clutch packs or valve body. When was the trans fluid replaced last? I would wanna know if there is metal debris on the trans pan

a good thread for you:

https://mbworld.org/forums/w212-amg/...2-amg-e63.html
i havent replaced the fluid in about 30/35k miles at first the car felt like it was slipping i assumed it was the ckutch because at first it was like sluggish when engaging but it wouldnt rev up that hogh but i could feel that it wasnt engaging right when i was giving it gas and noticed sometimes when i would gas it when taking off like fast it would feel if it completely slipped then recaught the gear again and today it got way worse thats when it started revving up to 3/4k rpms before even engaging and then when it shifts to second its like it hits hard or slipps hard then re-catches and that started today after the car was divven about 40 miles