Notices
Safety & Testimonials Discuss Mercedes-Benz safety related topics and issues, including testimonials.

CPO Fraud??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2022, 07:52 AM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 sold, 1972 911S, '58 Speedster, 2021 GLE 63S, Turbo 997, Aston Martin V8 Vantage 69 911 Hotrod
CPO Fraud??

We bought a 2021 CPO AMG 63 last week. As we drove off from Gainsville MB the check engine light was on with the coolant light. It was late Sat so we returned first thing Mon morning. I asked that they do a quick scan and they said sorry 2 hours wait for that. Really? Obviously the CPO scrutiny was not done or they would have picked up the codes. We drove home to Savannah and took the car to Critz MB. They said there are so many codes and they are so unusual that we can't fix the car so it sits there for a week now no longer being worked on. Today when they open I'm going to demand the car back (it is drivable and the cel is yellow not red). Must they give me the car back? Car drives fine but with cel still in yellow.
Old 12-10-2022, 06:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 676 Likes on 501 Posts
2015 E400 Sedan
give them the payment book - I would hand this one back to MB which you can do under CPO.