Sedan
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT 4 rear wing position - will not stay in selected position if 1 or 2 while driving?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2019, 03:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'19 GT 4 63s ,'17 Bentley Bentayga, '06 Ford GT
GT 4 rear wing position - will not stay in selected position if 1 or 2 while driving?

I'm fairly sure this statement is true, given I've now tried several times to keep the wing in position 1 or 2 while driving. You can only set the positions while at a standstill or parked which too me a bit to work out as well. It seems the dynamic wing positioning will always kick in over a certain speed and raise, then fully lower the wing again. I was hoping to be able to enjoy wing position 1 or 2 while driving around generally (not freeway use), but it doesn't seem this is possible. Pity this doesn't seem to be able to be tied to say individual mode say.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2019 AMG GT53, 991 GT3
I have the same issue but I'm able to adjust it while driving (US). It never seems to make any sense as to what the wing is doing and when.

I have been able to set it to 1 or 2 by holding down the button after it's up. It'll come down and you can release the button when you'd like it to stop.
Old 08-06-2019, 02:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'19 GT 4 63s ,'17 Bentley Bentayga, '06 Ford GT
Originally Posted by RJTGT3
I have the same issue but I'm able to adjust it while driving (US). It never seems to make any sense as to what the wing is doing and when.

I have been able to set it to 1 or 2 by holding down the button after it's up. It'll come down and you can release the button when you'd like it to stop.
Yep, then you're subject to it automatically changing when the car decides it wants to over the requisite speed levels. So I just ignore it now. I notice race mode will set it position one at lower speeds, but that's not much use as who wants to drive around in race mode all the time lol.