Sponsored by:

Gt63s options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2022, 03:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
gtr
Gt63s options

Greetings, I saw a 2019 Mercedes amg gt63s and am interested for purchase, and I have gotten a few questions.

Firstly, I have heard that in recent times, the cars are getting more and more quiet, would the 2019 model escape such regulations as it is built earlier? I haven't seen the car in person yet so I don't know the volume, and I certainly don't know how it compared to other models such as the e63s or model years.

Second, the car doesn't have carbon roof, but has dinimica and better speakers. I know that the better speaker would not allow the carbon roof, is the same true with dinimica roof? On the Canadian configuration it doesn't have the dinimica roof option currently, so I cannot tell.

Lastly, from the Canadian market, it seems that the gt63s hasn't lost much value from all the used models I have looked at. Is it a good time to have a purchase? The price seems certainly be higher then other times but at least the car is made in 2019 so no shortages.

Edit: the car has the 4 door configuration but the extended rear with the screen and tray part is gloss black instead of carbon fiber. It feels weird to me as I saw other gt63s with carbon trim has carbon on the tray lid too.

Thank you!

Last edited by Hhccc1; 04-01-2022 at 04:56 AM.