Sponsored by:

Mnux system not working! Help!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2023, 02:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2023 GT 43
Mnux system not working! Help!!

Hello everyone i have a 2023 gt 43 4 dr snd the mbux system literally stopped working. I took it to service they said everything looks fine i dident spill any liquid in the center buh they want me to bring it back in 3 weeks and it sucks no music i cant charge my phone or control my ac! Please help

The dashboard one works buh the middle one dont! I had a recall they did the recall as well…i need help to get this back working any advice or tips ?

Last edited by Jayceg03; 09-03-2023 at 03:01 PM.
Old 09-03-2023, 03:07 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,520 Likes on 2,143 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by Jayceg03
Hello everyone i have a 2023 gt 43 4 dr snd the mbux system literally stopped working. I took it to service they said everything looks fine i dident spill any liquid in the center buh they want me to bring it back in 3 weeks and it sucks no music i cant charge my phone or control my ac! Please help

The dashboard one works buh the middle one dont! I had a recall they did the recall as well…i need help to get this back working any advice or tips ?
Might be a software glitch, there were multiple threads back in the W213 forum but that was a year or so ago with this same issue of everything suddenly shutting down.

Just in case, did you try pressing the power button (where the volume knob) is?
Old 09-03-2023, 03:12 PM

2023 GT 43
Yes i have i held it for about 15-30 seconds and nothing
Old 09-03-2023, 04:54 PM
Out Of Control!!

Yes i have i held it for about 15-30 seconds and nothing
Disappointing to hear it didn't work, I forgot but there was a way to force reboot the system, I think it was pressing a combination of buttons. I guess your next step is to bring it to a workshop if it doesn't work, I mean your service is also due, no?
Old 09-03-2023, 06:13 PM

2023 GT 43
Originally Posted by W205C43PFL
Disappointing to hear it didn't work, I forgot but there was a way to force reboot the system, I think it was pressing a combination of buttons. I guess your next step is to bring it to a workshop if it doesn't work, I mean your service is also due, no?

yeah bro i did that as well already i brought it to benz they told me nothing was wrong wit it fuse box is good, no liquid damages nothing..they already serviced it and did the recall buh they forgot to reset the service on it! 🤦🏽‍♂️ and they want me to leave the car there for a couple weeks buh theres no appointments untill the 21st of this month! And i called plenty other dealerships and it way out further that the 21st for appointments so im literally stuck depressed no music cant charge my phone nothing! I need help **** is driving me crazy i pay to much money for this to happen to me its literally brand new 2023 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Old 09-04-2023, 08:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

yeah bro i did that as well already i brought it to benz they told me nothing was wrong wit it fuse box is good, no liquid damages nothing..they already serviced it and did the recall buh they forgot to reset the service on it! 🤦🏽‍♂️ and they want me to leave the car there for a couple weeks buh theres no appointments untill the 21st of this month! And i called plenty other dealerships and it way out further that the 21st for appointments so im literally stuck depressed no music cant charge my phone nothing! I need help **** is driving me crazy i pay to much money for this to happen to me its literally brand new 2023 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Dang, I am sorry to hear that man.

Hmmm, something that you could try: I don't know if this is a good idea (disconnect the 12V battery) but I am worried that it removes more than you want (like the steering angle data on some MBs and you need calibrate it again) plus the windows might or might not need to reset as well (as in they are not going up or down fully). Plus since you have a 48V mild hybrid system, I am not sure if that system will just keep most of the vehicle powered anyways.

Anything show up as codes when you plug in your scanner?