E-Class (W214) 2024 -

When will Digital Lights project images? & Mirror Problem?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Today, 07:26 PM

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
2024 Mercedes-Benz E350
When will Digital Lights project images? & Mirror Problem?

Hi Everyone,

I got my car on July 25th and just wondering if/when the update for the digital lights will be available to actually have the package that we paid for lol.

Also, does anyone have any problems where the mirror folding gets turned off when you lock the car every like month or so? Is there something I'm doing. My friend has a 21 S580 and that would happen to him too.

thanks!
The following users liked this post:
AMGJones0 (Today)
Old Today, 07:55 PM
Veteran: Army

Received 105 Likes on 73 Posts
W214 E450
The info I have been told for digital light is December 2024. We will see if that holds true. I've never had an issue with the mirrors not folding in and have not heard of others with the W214 with an issue.

Last edited by L1Wolf; Today at 08:02 PM.
Old Today, 07:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As a previous EQS owner, I was highly disappointed when I didn't see my Mercedes Zebras displayed when I unlocked the car through the digital lights package on my W214 (joking), however I hope that we receive an update in the future that enables it to work like in the EQ models.
I never had an issue with the mirrors not folding in unless the setting isn't being saved, did you check if you're running on the latest software update?
Old Today, 08:03 PM
Veteran: Army

Received 105 Likes on 73 Posts
W214 E450
Originally Posted by McNeo
As a previous EQS owner, I was highly disappointed when I didn't see my Mercedes Zebras displayed when I unlocked the car through the digital lights package on my W214 (joking), however I hope that we receive an update in the future that enables it to work like in the EQ models.
I never had an issue with the mirrors not folding in unless the setting isn't being saved, did you check if you're running on the latest software update?
Yeah, I'm looking forward to the feature being enabled. Hopefully we will also get road info projected but I'm told that is not approved yet in the US.