SL-Class (R129) 1990-2002: SL 280, SL 300, SL 320, SL 500, SL 600, SL 60 AMG

SL/R129: New Wood Console - A Love Story

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 01:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 SL500
Talking New Wood Console - A Love Story

Anyone who is looking for a new/unused wood console in their SL at an affordable price, today may be your day.

Here's my story. I have a small chip in mine. No big deal really but it bugs me because I am ****. I have been watching Ebay for about a year now and all that I have seen are used ones in much worse shape than mine.

I came upon this deal a couple of weeks ago. Initially it was priced at 350.00, but I emailed with an offer of 250.00 and they emailed back letting me know that they had changed it. I was skeptical as these are 1,850.00 at the dealer, but I could not pass up the deal. Plus their approval rating is at 99.8% with almost 1000 deals completed.

I received my new console today and it is as described. Brand new, not a mark on it. I have not put it in the car yet, but I don't know of any reason why there should be a problem.

They have the same deal listed again still at the new price. I think that no heated seats and 5 accesory buttons is a pretty standard set up for SLs around my year model (97).

Anyone who buys one, you have me to thank for the tip and the reduced price!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WD1V