SL-Class (R129) 1990-2002: SL 280, SL 300, SL 320, SL 500, SL 600, SL 60 AMG

SL/R129: Excellent condition Silver Panoramic Top with roller shade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 05:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford Explorer
Excellent condition Silver Panoramic Top with roller shade

Good afternoon. I have a beautiful panoramic roof that is in excellent condition, I bought a house and this was left in the garage in perfect condition, has not been used in many years. Pictures attached and a close up of the window ID info to verify the correct match. Based on all my research I believe it is from a SL class - Silver exterior, charcoal interior with roller shade, handles, all in perfect condition.
We are located in Manchester, NH. Looking for about $3000 or best offer. email jen@jedowinteractive.net or text 603-714-4718.

Old 04-02-2015, 06:17 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
1998 SL500
SOLD

This item has been sold!
Old 03-09-2019, 04:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 E63 AMG

So I have determined that the motor for the rear shade on my pano roof is working. On the very rear right at the back of the track for the rear shade there is a broken plastic piece as you can see in the picture that I’m sure is supposed to be connected to the actual shade. When I run the motor and the front shade is in the closed position, I can feel that plastics piece tug a little bit towards the closed position if the rear shade would be connected to it. I did try and put forward pressure on the broken piece while opening the front shade, but it won’t budge. Also, the track on the front shade appears to have some sort of what looks like either a screw drive gear or spring in the front track, but the rear track doesn’t seem to have anything in it? If anyone has experience repairing these and now with this new information can add some insight, I would appreciate it.
thanks..

Last edited by lawman31; 03-09-2019 at 04:23 PM.