SL-Class (R230) 2003 -- 2012: Discussion on the SL500, SL550, SL600

SL/R230: chrome sl wheels for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 12:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
chrome sl wheels for sale

I used them for 2 weeks and replaced them with the same wheels in silver. i didnt like the chromies Im looking to get $1000.00 There inexcellent condition
Attached Thumbnails chrome sl wheels for sale-4e_1_b.jpg   chrome sl wheels for sale-9b_1_b.jpg   chrome sl wheels for sale-18_1_b.jpg   chrome sl wheels for sale-99_1_b.jpg  
Old 07-11-2005, 06:22 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2003 Black SL500
WOW, these look so much better than the silver/alloy looking ones in the other thread. Almost thought they were completely different..
Old 07-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'04 S430 4 Matic and '05 997
If you live in the ghetto these would make an excellent addition to your SL.

Inasmuch as the SL seems to appeal to those "backward" hat guys with the mink coats, diamond stud earings and gold chains I'm predicting that these will sell quickly.
Old 07-11-2005, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by pilot20

Inasmuch as the SL seems to appeal to those "backward" hat guys with the mink coats, diamond stud earings and gold chains I'm predicting that these will sell quickly.
your an *******. thats the most ignorant remark ive heard in a while.. Whats the definition of ghetto? you ****
Old 07-12-2005, 12:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BKMS1
your an *******. thats the most ignorant remark ive heard in a while.. Whats the definition of ghetto? you ****

One would think that you would know. Your response sounds like bleeped out rap lyrics to me.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:11 AM

none
Hey Pilot puss y do you always have such nice things to say.

Again I may ask, WHY are you in this forum? Do you even own a benz? Do you some pictures of your Volkswagon and S class?

Last edited by lorinserbenz; 07-12-2005 at 01:13 AM.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:13 AM

One would think that you would know. Your response sounds like bleeped out rap lyrics to me.
Your such an idiot your trailer park trash
Old 07-12-2005, 01:19 AM

none
Pilot, why are you so angry? My ex girlfriend dated two guys with Porsches, she told me they have little d icks. I hear thats the norm for most Porsche owners, thats why they desire to own a car that requires so much driver feeback, takes their mind off how little their wee wee is!
Old 07-12-2005, 01:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lorinserbenz
.... Do you even own a benz? Do you some pictures of your Volkswagon and S class?

Attached Images
File Type: bmp
cars.bmp (1.07 MB, 329 views)
Old 07-12-2005, 02:17 AM

none
Great! good to see your dumbass owns a benz... now go away please..
Old 07-12-2005, 02:21 AM
Banned

.... My ex girlfriend dated two guys with Porsches, she told me they have little d icks. .....

So you're telling us that your girlfriend is attracted to guys with small "d icks"?

I don't think that I would brag about that if I were you.

Old 07-12-2005, 05:21 AM

Pilot, why are you so angry? My ex girlfriend dated two guys with Porsches, she told me they have little d icks. I hear thats the norm for most Porsche owners, thats why they desire to own a car that requires so much driver feeback, takes their mind off how little their wee wee is!
im not taking any sides, i just find it kinda weird how your gf tells you about her ex-boyfriends d!cks. How the hell does a subject like that come up. My gf knows i don't like it when she mentions she saw her ex-bf at work or sumthing... so im guessing you made that up, i hope. Thats a stupid stereotype btw.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:03 AM

1988 560SL (sold); 2001 E430 (sold); 2004 SL500; 2009 CL550
If you put Pilot20 on ignore - you'll never see any of his posts again. He essentially become a non-entity.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by pimpitcharlie
im not taking any sides, i just find it kinda weird how your gf tells you about her ex-boyfriends d!cks. How the hell does a subject like that come up. My gf knows i don't like it when she mentions she saw her ex-bf at work or sumthing... so im guessing you made that up, i hope. Thats a stupid stereotype btw.
It's very simple: The people who constantly bring this issue up (and Lorinser has done this before) are those who, themselves, are insecure about it. They're projecting their insecurity onto others and assume everyone else must share their obsession. Paradoxically, they are the ones who behave as if their cars are an extension of their manhood.

What a pathetic character you are, Lorinser.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:31 PM

It's very simple: The people who constantly bring this issue up (and Lorinser has done this before) are those who, themselves, are insecure about it. They're projecting their insecurity onto others and assume everyone else must share their obsession. Paradoxically, they are the ones who behave as if their cars are an extension of their manhood.

What a pathetic character you are, Lorinser.
you projected inserurity about ghettos
Old 07-12-2005, 01:55 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
2001 viper rt-10, 2007 SL65
Cool dealer prices

Originally Posted by Overclocked412
WOW, these look so much better than the silver/alloy looking ones in the other thread. Almost thought they were completely different..
back to the orginal subject. although i liked the turbines in alloy, the black car really pops with chrome. my wife loves them. it is true i come from an underprivileged background, my wife's upbringing was solidly middle class. we are now slightly upper middle class--in my estimation. by the way, as all girls seem to want bigger breasts, it's also true that most men think a bigger ***** would be beneficial. also, my dealer did the exchange including labor, for 1043.00. total.

Last edited by tandan; 07-12-2005 at 01:58 PM. Reason: forgot price
Old 07-12-2005, 02:41 PM

none
Pilot, since you are so interested in my d ick I can send you picture of it.
I get no complaints from the women I screw.

My post was a joke... My point is you are an *** HOLE, no one can stand your posts so go away! Forums like this are meant for reasonable adults to discuss their cars. All you do is make stupid remarks and put people down.

Tell you what my best friend is black, he can school you in whats ghetto and whats not.

Oh and there is nothing wrong with chrome wheels, they look very nice on dark colored cars.

Last edited by lorinserbenz; 07-12-2005 at 02:53 PM.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:59 PM

none
Originally Posted by tandan
back to the orginal subject. although i liked the turbines in alloy, the black car really pops with chrome. my wife loves them. it is true i come from an underprivileged background, my wife's upbringing was solidly middle class. we are now slightly upper middle class--in my estimation. by the way, as all girls seem to want bigger breasts, it's also true that most men think a bigger ***** would be beneficial. also, my dealer did the exchange including labor, for 1043.00. total.
I come from a lower middle class family too, however we have worked are way up just as the Jeffersons did and now we are upper middle class.
I like the chrome it looks good on an SL. Id have bought chrome too but I got a deal I couldnt pass up on my Iforged wheels.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:43 PM
Banned

I come from a lower middle class family too.....

..And you're still there.

You can take Lorinser out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of Lorinser.
Old 07-12-2005, 04:05 PM

2010 Range Rover S/C 2010 Land Rover LR4 HSE Lux Plus 2007 BMW R1200GS
You know guys, if you keep feeding the troll it will not go away.

Ignore Pilot 20's comments.

Just look at the low rent white brick house with the dinky little garage... talk about trash!
Old 07-12-2005, 04:55 PM

none
Damn that was a good one! Your home does look pretty low end Pilot... Guess you must fly for JetBlue!
Old 07-12-2005, 04:58 PM

none
..And you're still there.

You can take Lorinser out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of Lorinser.
Yep ya got me... I am ghetto.. we have something in coming, your house looks like its in the ghetto..
Old 07-12-2005, 11:00 PM

I guess you must be the stereo type of a white middle class idiot. You really sould like a babling fool get out and see the world you jerk
Old 07-13-2005, 02:07 AM
Banned

Talking

Hey you guys are a riot.

I've think I've got you figured out, though. Here's my theory.

You start out (like Lorinser) as ghetto trash and through a combination of hard work and dumb luck (with the emphasis on dumb) you make a little money in some meaningless "profession". Then you fulfill your life's dream of owning a Benz by taking out a 30 year mortgage on an SL. That car represents years of unfulfilled aspirations and frustrations. NOW you've really arrived. Your car is your prized possession that you've worked so hard for and now you are a BIG SHOT. You won't allow anybody to **** on your parade by pointing out inconvenient facts like that benz you're driving is actually a leaky POS. So you have this almost pathological aversion to anyone who would dare question this car that has become virtually your only status symbol in an otherwise bleak and meaningless life.

So there you have it. How else could one explain this visceral reaction to any adverse comment about one's car? As far as I'm concerned I really don't care if anyone likes my Benz, Porsche, house or whatever. Unlike you, my possessions don't serve to define me.

As far as BKMS1 is concerned: really I feel no animosity towards you whatsoever. You can call me every vile name in the book, that's fine. Here's one final piece of advice for you though: I understand that there's a director shooting a rap video who would pay good money for those rims.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:35 AM

Hey you guys are a riot.

I've think I've got you figured out, though. Here's my theory.

You start out (like Lorinser) as ghetto trash and through a combination of hard work and dumb luck (with the emphasis on dumb) you make a little money in some meaningless "profession". Then you fulfill your life's dream of owning a Benz by taking out a 30 year mortgage on an SL. That car represents years of unfulfilled aspirations and frustrations. NOW you've really arrived. Your car is your prized possession that you've worked so hard for and now you are a BIG SHOT. You won't allow anybody to **** on your parade by pointing out inconvenient facts like that benz you're driving is actually a leaky POS. So you have this almost pathological aversion to anyone who would dare question this car that has become virtually your only status symbol in an otherwise bleak and meaningless life.

So there you have it. How else could one explain this visceral reaction to any adverse comment about one's car? As far as I'm concerned I really don't care if anyone likes my Benz, Porsche, house or whatever. Unlike you, my possessions don't serve to define me.

As far as BKMS1 is concerned: really I feel no animosity towards you whatsoever. You can call me every vile name in the book, that's fine. Here's one final piece of advice for you though: I understand that there's a director shooting a rap video who would pay good money for those rims.

No one cares

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SL/R230: chrome sl wheels for sale