SL-Class (R230) 2003 -- 2012: Discussion on the SL500, SL550, SL600

SL/R230: New Sl500 Owner!! (with pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 01:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MGT, 12 CLS63 Launch
look, i don't know what the big deal is... if the kid isn't a spoiled little brat that thought he was intitled to it, i don't think its a big deal... When i'm a parent one day, i know that whatever it is that i work for is for my kids. don't get me wrong, if my kids were like the ones on mtvs sweet 16, i would make them work and pay for any luvury that they would want. but if my kid is a good kid and doesn't expect anything out of me, then i would think a nice car is the least i can give him.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:51 PM
Almost a Member!

2006 R230
Exclamation

"As far as I am concerned, parents are doing a great job if their kids are not doing crime, drugs or causing harm to others."

Good Lord! You must be kidding! sorry
Old 05-31-2006, 05:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 Coupe Diamond White Metallic/Red and Black interior
WHOA ok this tread is way out of hand do you guys even remember what it started as?? all i said wat that i am a new sl owner and WOOCHOW had yo bring up this whole thing about me being spoiled i should work for it and all the other stuff which i think he has no right to criticize the way i lead my life and then it became this battle of who wins. One of you even began to criticize my parents and how they probably only bought this for me only because they are not there for me an dwant to show a picture perfect life, DO YOU KNOW THAT?? i didnt think so none of you have any right to judge me, my car,and ESPECAILLY MY FAMILY. I am not that spoiled kid who goes of bragging. You members have taken it overboard and i for one am disgusted with the way you guys are acting and all the judgements you are making about me. THIS THREAD IA ALL A JUDGMENT so how about you guys just stop the arguing and allt he other stuff!!!
Old 05-31-2006, 05:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 Coupe Diamond White Metallic/Red and Black interior
WHOA this thread has gone way out of hand. I bet half of you do not even remember what this thread began as.....all i said was that i am a new sl owner with pics i said no age and no bragging. WOOCHOW had to come along and criticize me about i shouldn't get the car i dont deserve it i shoudl work for it and U HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND HOW I SHOULD LEAD MY LIFE. NONE OF YOU DO!! someone else mentioned that my parents got me this car because they are never there for me and they want to show a picture perfect life WHO ARE YOU TO SAY ANY OF THIS?? you dont even know my family! My parents have always been there for me. ALL of you are making such harsh judgments upon me and you have NO right. I for one am VERY disgusted with the way you gusy are. I ma not showing off nad all of you are getting so upset. This is all one big battle and DUMB. ALL of you needto stop with the judgments on me, my car, and ESPECAILLY my family this is just absolutley horrible i mean i never expected this forum to be like this
Old 05-31-2006, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 E550, 2012 GL450, 2014 GLK350, 2015 S550, 2020 GLC350e
You'll find this forum is actually full of a lot of people like that who pass judgement based on things they know nothing about. They'll tell you that your parents are wrong when they aren't parents themselves .. many people here have some serious ego issues as well and like to gloat that they're 20something and bought themselves a SL and take every opportunity to mention that .. anyway, enjoy your car, and screw everyone else.

Originally Posted by navfaz08
WHOA this thread has gone way out of hand. I bet half of you do not even remember what this thread began as.....all i said was that i am a new sl owner with pics i said no age and no bragging. WOOCHOW had to come along and criticize me about i shouldn't get the car i dont deserve it i shoudl work for it and U HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND HOW I SHOULD LEAD MY LIFE. NONE OF YOU DO!! someone else mentioned that my parents got me this car because they are never there for me and they want to show a picture perfect life WHO ARE YOU TO SAY ANY OF THIS?? you dont even know my family! My parents have always been there for me. ALL of you are making such harsh judgments upon me and you have NO right. I for one am VERY disgusted with the way you gusy are. I ma not showing off nad all of you are getting so upset. This is all one big battle and DUMB. ALL of you needto stop with the judgments on me, my car, and ESPECAILLY my family this is just absolutley horrible i mean i never expected this forum to be like this