SL/R230: 2007 AMG Tail Lights.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 07:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63S coupe, X5M
Originally Posted by jspagnuolo
Do you think the 2007 SL550 rear lights would fit 2003SL?
They should fit.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by Murtaza
They should fit.
i'm debating on upgrading my orange/black ones with the new clear/black ones... i know this has been mentioned over the past few months.. checking to see if anything has changed.. can anyone recommend the current lowest priced supplier of them that ships?
Old 03-02-2007, 09:33 PM

I have seen them on ebay, the guy says that they are genuine and all of his feedback ar from other headlights and tail lights. These are brand new in the box going for $598. I was considering them, but I am going with the 07 with the tinted clear one. I spoke with someone at formymercedes.com and he quoted me a price of $650 or something close to that. performanceparts4benz.com had them for $640 on their site, when I called to ask about the clear third brake light they said that they did not have it and they said the tail lamps were $679??? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MERCE...88451850QQrdZ1

Last edited by born2mod; 03-03-2007 at 07:29 PM.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:18 AM

hey jbigelow, wHat part of the installation was a biatch?

Originally Posted by jbigelow
Yes those are exactly what I want!! Where did you get those from and how much did you end up paying for them? I live in the EastBay so its not to far from you. Cars looking good bro!
i got them at my local mercedes dealer. i had a itsby bitsy ding on the hood which dentless repair could not get to to fix. the ding is barely noticeable, but i'm ****. so the dealer took care of me and the ding by giving the amg taillights and center brake light at a phenomenal cost and free install. i guess it helps to have a good relationship with the salesperson, finance manger, service advisor, and parts manager. this is my first mercedes and my local dealership took care of me.

i have the amg taillights and third brake light part numbers. if you want them, let me know.

good luck on the parts and install. i heard it was a biatch!!!!
john[/QUOTE]

Last edited by jspagnuolo; 03-04-2007 at 11:22 AM.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by jbigelow
Yes those are exactly what I want!! Where did you get those from and how much did you end up paying for them? I live in the EastBay so its not to far from you. Cars looking good bro!
i got them at my local mercedes dealer. i had a itsby bitsy ding on the hood which dentless repair could not get to to fix. the ding is barely noticeable, but i'm ****. so the dealer took care of me and the ding by giving the amg taillights and center brake light at a phenomenal cost and free install. i guess it helps to have a good relationship with the salesperson, finance manger, service advisor, and parts manager. this is my first mercedes and my local dealership took care of me.

i have the amg taillights and third brake light part numbers. if you want them, let me know.

john[/QUOTE]
Hey jbigelow ,what part of the installation was a biatch?
Old 03-04-2007, 12:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 MERCEDES WHITE R230 SL500
Originally Posted by jspagnuolo

john
Hey jbigelow ,what part of the installation was a biatch?[/QUOTE]

i didnt install them, the dealer did.

i just hear it's a biatch to install though.

-john
Old 03-07-2007, 04:24 PM

LOL, you guys are such little girls. Do you hear yourselves making fun of someone because they are not as intelligent as you when it comes to cars? I think thats why we're all on these forums, to LEARN. I guess its cool and ups your e-rep to make fun of someone who is just trying to figure something out for himself. You conceited people disgust me sometimes and people like YOU put a bad rep on this "SL-Class Board". Also just because hes saying that his fathers cars are his you guys bash him and say hes fronting, take a second and reflect on your childhood, your PARENTS bought that house you lived it, but it was your house right? Same idea applies to cars, now stop being dicks and grow up.
peacEE~
Old 03-07-2007, 06:15 PM

you obviously haven't read this whole thread.

in summary, he says he "owns" all these cars, because his family does.

when the fact is, his father, brother, sister, etc.. all own them and he simply gets to drive them.

when growing up, did you tell your friends "i own the houses that my parents, sister, uncle, etc.. purchased"?

Originally Posted by Anwar1337
LOL, you guys are such little girls. Do you hear yourselves making fun of someone because they are not as intelligent as you when it comes to cars? I think thats why we're all on these forums, to LEARN. I guess its cool and ups your e-rep to make fun of someone who is just trying to figure something out for himself. You conceited people disgust me sometimes and people like YOU put a bad rep on this "SL-Class Board". Also just because hes saying that his fathers cars are his you guys bash him and say hes fronting, take a second and reflect on your childhood, your PARENTS bought that house you lived it, but it was your house right? Same idea applies to cars, now stop being dicks and grow up.
peacEE~
Old 03-07-2007, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts
M6 Gran Coupe
GEE ANWAR....welcome to last week.