SL-Class (R230) 2003 -- 2012: Discussion on the SL500, SL550, SL600

SL/R230: Some of my cars...New rims on SL65

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 10:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 SL550, 2008 S65, Golf cart and a few non-MB vehicles
Originally Posted by bigmac834
Heres some pics of me in the cars.. Also my bimmers (Black M3 is my cousin). Please tell me how to enlarge the pics, I dont know why the hell some pictures are small and some are big.. (I am with SL65 and SL55, more pic to come.)

P.S. I tried "imageshack".
As I had previously mentioned to you in a PM, I would be glad to post your pics.
You already have my e-mail, just waiting on you if you want my help.
BTW, pics taken by a regular camera instead of a cell phone will usually provide much better clarity

Last edited by meegle; 01-16-2007 at 10:48 AM.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:19 PM
CY
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL/M6
Those newer pics = WTF....post all 3 cars together bro.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:41 PM

Bentley Arnage Red Label
Motion to ban this idiot! He comes her asking stupid questions about which car to buy and then all of a sudden has 3 of them? Get a life dude!
Old 01-16-2007, 04:33 PM

I never i asked what car to buy, first of all. All the pictures were taken with the same camera. Just stop being jealous and accusing me of lying. I don't have to prove anything. All i know is that I own every one of those cars.
Old 01-16-2007, 04:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hmmmmm..
Old 01-16-2007, 05:15 PM
CY
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL/M6
All these recent BS posts cant hold a candle to the Clay-J saga....come on Big Mac make it interesting.....lI'm sure you are getting a SLR this week right...or at least another SL... I mean bro you only have 3
Old 01-16-2007, 05:29 PM

If I wanted to lie I woiuld just say i have an enzo,slr,carrera gt, bugatti. Why should I lie. What do I get out of it, people who I will never see in my entire life to know I have those cars. I am sure there are more people out htere with nice cars. Stop being Jealous because you all make no sense.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:50 PM

Bentley Arnage Red Label
If I wanted to lie I woiuld just say i have an enzo,slr,carrera gt, bugatti. Why should I lie. What do I get out of it, people who I will never see in my entire life to know I have those cars. I am sure there are more people out htere with nice cars. Stop being Jealous because you all make no sense.

Yeah, you are correct. No one lies on the internet. We are all just jealous.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:57 PM

Heres some pics of me in the cars.. Also my bimmers (Black M3 is my cousin). Please tell me how to enlarge the pics, I dont know why the hell some pictures are small and some are big.. (I am with SL65 and SL55, more pic to come.)

P.S. I tried "imageshack".

Im just curious you stated you had a M3 in your sig profile but you state here that it is your cousins??? Im a little confused....not hating just trying to figure things out.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by johnny5
Im just curious you stated you had a M3 in your sig profile but you state here that it is your cousins??? Im a little confused....not hating just trying to figure things out.
Maybe you dont see very good. But in the picture there is an M5, M coupe, Black M3, Red M3. If you read it it say "black M3 is my cousin'. So as I prove you guys wrong again that I am not lying. But until you giys get it in your head that I am not lying, just keep asking retarded question.

Last edited by bigmac834; 01-17-2007 at 04:54 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:06 PM

Maybe you dont see very good. But in the picture there is an M5, M coupe, Black M3, Red M3. If you read it it say "black M3 is my cousin'. So as I prove you guys wrong again that I am not lying. But until you giys get it in your head that I am not lying, just keep asking retarded question.
Is that an attack at me??? I once stated again that I wasnt looking at any pictures since my computer is giving me *****! Its a simple question and getting things straightened out on my end. Have I attacked you in any way? I think not. Im just clarifying but if you want to go at this I can continue with more if you like?
Old 01-16-2007, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by johnny5
Is that an attack at me??? I once stated again that I wasnt looking at any pictures since my computer is giving me *****! Its a simple question and getting things straightened out on my end. Have I attacked you in any way? I think not. Im just clarifying but if you want to go at this I can continue with more if you like?
I didn't mean to attack you. I am sorry if i did. I wrote more to everyone else that is saying I am lying.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:49 PM

Bigmacs pictures

These are the pictures that Bigmac834 sent for me to post. Unfortunately, most of the pics are from a low-res cell phone and all I could do was just resized them.
Attached Thumbnails Some of my cars...New rims on SL65-resize-resize-resize-resize-2ec7a.jpg   Some of my cars...New rims on SL65-resize-resize-resize-resize-8a7b.jpg   Some of my cars...New rims on SL65-resize-resize-resize-resize-9292.jpg   Some of my cars...New rims on SL65-resize-resize-resize-resize-ef08.jpg   Some of my cars...New rims on SL65-rotation-cimg3151.jpg  

Old 01-16-2007, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by meegle
These are the pictures that Bigmac834 sent for me to post. Unfortunately, most of the pics are from a low-res cell phone and all I could do was just resized them.
As I said before NONE OF THE PICTURES ARE FROM A CELL PHONE. that how they uploaded to my computer. Anyways how the hell do you put pictures from a cell phone onto a computer. PLease tell me. WHy the hell would I take some pictures with a cell phone and some with a camera. (of the same car)
Old 01-16-2007, 10:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
that a really bad pictures... .... Bigmac got some really nice ride but could not afford a good cell phone........
Old 01-16-2007, 10:53 PM

Yes, but I took the emblem piictures wiht a exilim camera, so I dont know why some came out good and some came out bad. I will send you some pore pics.

(they would let me send you any more private messages)
Old 01-17-2007, 06:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
M6 Gran Coupe
Not trying to fuel the fire, but you said you are in Florida and the M5 has NY plates??

If you really wanted to shut everyone up (just suggesting this for your sake), I would send a clear pic with all 3 cars in the same picture. It is not crazy to have a 55 that you are turning in and then you having just bought a 600. That is believable based on your old posts (although you never once posted about the 55). However, I think the 65 is the suspicious one. The fact that you took a picture by one doesn't mean anything. Plus, you said you bought it because you heard it was better than the 600 from some people.....yet, you said there really was no difference from 40 MPH up between the two cars. Wow, I guess that is the last time you buy a car based solely on what some guys on a message board says, huh? MBWorld cost you $100k.

You could have the worst camera in the world and those pics would never upload half that bad. It's almost like they are scanned out of a magazine. I love it....we got a guy with 3 SL's....and a guy with a 2001 Corolla who calls people out for ballin on a budget because he did not spend an amount of people on rims that the guy paid for his Corolla. What a week.

Last edited by mjr24; 01-17-2007 at 06:13 AM.
Old 01-17-2007, 08:05 AM

07 SL55, 1954 Corvette, 09 E350
Smile

Reminds me of when I was first in the Air Force in 67. There was a guy who said he had a brand new 67 in his garage back home. When we asked him to show us a picture, he said it was covered up with a tarp. Then a guy said: have someone pull the tarp back and take a picture. He said they could not do that because he had the only key with him. He said he mailed the key back home but we graduated basic training soon after that. He always had an excuse as to why no pictures. Just amazing that the same kind of story is always out there.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:05 AM

As I said before NONE OF THE PICTURES ARE FROM A CELL PHONE. that how they uploaded to my computer. Anyways how the hell do you put pictures from a cell phone onto a computer. PLease tell me. WHy the hell would I take some pictures with a cell phone and some with a camera. (of the same car)
Sorry about assuming that the low-res pics were from a cell phone but that is about the only camera that is capable of taking such low quality pics.
Even a $50 digital camera takes decent quality pictures...most of us here are probably confused as to why someone who has a wonderful car collection worth in excess of $500k yet must have the absolute worst/cheapest digital camera known to mankind
Old 01-17-2007, 10:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 701 Likes on 534 Posts
R Nine T
Sorry about assuming that the low-res pics were from a cell phone but that is about the only camera that is capable of taking such low quality pics.
Even a $50 digital camera takes decent quality pictures...most of us here are probably confused as to why someone who has a wonderful car collection worth in excess of $500k yet must have the absolute worst/cheapest digital camera known to mankind
give us the vin of the 65 and we will all shut up.
Old 01-17-2007, 12:22 PM

Bentley Arnage Red Label
Lets not forget his other 4 rides as well. 7 cars is baller status!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by mjr24
Not trying to fuel the fire, but you said you are in Florida and the M5 has NY plates??

If you really wanted to shut everyone up (just suggesting this for your sake), I would send a clear pic with all 3 cars in the same picture. It is not crazy to have a 55 that you are turning in and then you having just bought a 600. That is believable based on your old posts (although you never once posted about the 55). However, I think the 65 is the suspicious one. The fact that you took a picture by one doesn't mean anything. Plus, you said you bought it because you heard it was better than the 600 from some people.....yet, you said there really was no difference from 40 MPH up between the two cars. Wow, I guess that is the last time you buy a car based solely on what some guys on a message board says, huh? MBWorld cost you $100k.

You could have the worst camera in the world and those pics would never upload half that bad. It's almost like they are scanned out of a magazine. I love it....we got a guy with 3 SL's....and a guy with a 2001 Corolla who calls people out for ballin on a budget because he did not spend an amount of people on rims that the guy paid for his Corolla. What a week.
O.K. As I already said I dont care about the 55 so I never talked about it. And the cars both dirve different. the 65 is more of a sportier car and the 600 is more of comfort. There are some days I like to go with sportier and some
when I like the comfort. It that simple.

The picture of the bmw is in Miami. Yes it does have a New York liscense plate because I moved it down from there and don't feel like changing the license plate. If you look the M coupe has a louisina license plate.

I moved to Miaimi because of Katrina and have a house in Miami and a house in louisiana. Some cars in Miami some in Louisaina. I am in and out of those states very often.

P.S. My dad has the SL600 in Louisiana and the 55 and 65 are in Miami. He doesn't feel like shipping his car back and forth. So he two differnt style of car for each state. The M5 is also in Miami. The M coupe is my brothers, M3 is my sister (red), S2000 is mine (getting rid of that soon).

I don't give out my vin number to anyone I don't know, and I dont show my license plate out on the internet either. I not stupid.

P.S. I didn't put pictures up to prove anything just stop being ****** jealous beacuse I dont feel like hearing your bs..If you have any complaints I dont give a crap...What good does it do to me if I lie, do I win a prize, nope, so why the hell would I lie.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
Originally Posted by Juice it
Lets not forget his other 4 rides as well. 7 cars is baller status!!!
sorry for the ......Juice it.......I have a question.....what is the color code for the silver arrow......?? it is 777......?? thanks.......
Old 01-17-2007, 05:45 PM

I don't follow. So of all these cars, you only own an S2000, and these other cars in your signature all belong and are owned by other people?

P.S. My dad has the SL600 in Louisiana and the 55 and 65 are in Miami. He doesn't feel like shipping his car back and forth. So he two differnt style of car for each state. The M5 is also in Miami. The M coupe is my brothers, M3 is my sister (red), S2000 is mine (getting rid of that soon).
Old 01-17-2007, 05:58 PM

Bentley Arnage Red Label
Originally Posted by SL BRABUS
sorry for the ......Juice it.......I have a question.....what is the color code for the silver arrow......?? it is 777......?? thanks.......

Yep, thats the paint code.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SL/R230: Some of my cars...New rims on SL65