SL-Class (R230) 2003 -- 2012: Discussion on the SL500, SL550, SL600

SL/R230: Some of my cars...New rims on SL65

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 07:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by seattlecarfreak
you mean, your dad is getting rid of his sl55.. you don't own any of the cars.

If your dad divorces your mom, does that mean you both get rid of your wife?

I don't think you seem to understand the "concept" own the word own. You own nothing. Is your name on the pink slip? Could you sell the car yourself? Can you do anything, but drive these alleged cars that you do not own? didn't think so.
Dude, stop acting retarded. I am still living under my parents, I am 17 so how the hell can someone who is 17 pay for that kind of car. My dad pays for everyhting I wear,drive,eat,etc. does that mean I took my dads clothes becasue he paid for it....no, he bought it for me so its mine. He bought the cars for the family.
Stop with the nonsense questions.
This is how it works: I tell him what car to get, tell him what upgrades to put on and he buys it.

P.S. Just ask AdamG@eurolites, I'm trying to buy rims for the 600!
P.S. If/When you lived in your parents house, are you telling me you never said to anyone of your friends "come over to MY house' or did you say "come over to my PARENTS house'. Now come on.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by bigmac834
Dude, stop acting retarded. I am still living under my parents, I am 17 so how the hell can someone who is 17 pay for that kind of car. My dad pays for everyhting I wear,drive,eat,etc. does that mean I took my dads clothes becasue he paid for it....no, he bought it for me so its mine. He bought the cars for the family.
This is how it works: I tell him what car to get, tell him what upgrades to put on and he buys it.

P.S. If/When you lived in your parents house, are you telling me you never said to anyone of your friends "come over to MY house' or did you say "come over to my PARENTS house'. Now come on.
You bring some very valid points, but you still need to be slapped, your dad as well.

Your P.P.S. is very true. However the way you talk about the cars, you make it sound as if it were your own. You never mentioned your dad until recently, iirc.

btw, I'm 15.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
M6 Gran Coupe
You are 17?
God......there should be a minimum age of 18 on this forum. Are you the type of person we are giving hurricane relief funds to? You should be ashamed of yourself.

He specifically talked in every post like every one of the cars was HIS. Lying about a car your daddy gave you is as bad as lying about cars you don't have. Does your daddy give you permission to take his cars?

But hey....S2000 is better than a 2001 Corolla.

You are 17, your definition of upgrade is some spinners, neon lights and a big spoiler......maybe a fake Brabus SL kit.

Last edited by mjr24; 01-18-2007 at 08:55 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:01 PM

I think you should sell the house you own right now, and buy a bigger house to fit all those cars in the garage, and then tell your dad to buy an SLR and an Enzo. After all, you and your dad both own the house, right? And he listens to everything you tell him, so he will buy you both those cars? (Or let me guess, you do not want to own those cars.) Should be no problem, right?

The fact is, regardless of your thoughts on what own means, these so-called automobiles all belong to your father. Your "father" owns the parking lot, which you said you owned.. they are all in "his" name.

If you wanted to sell anything he has tomorrow, would you have any legal ownership rights? Of course not. He simply lets you drive "his" automobiles, and lets you park on "his" parking lot.

You are an odd case indeed.. just quit while you are ahead, or do you own this forum too, because the forum owner lets you post on it?

"Thats cool but the only thing is I own all of them...Why the hell did u post that on this forum so you can say I dont have those cars. If you dont have anything smarts to say then dont write. "

Some solid advice; Instead of the term own, why don't you just post indicating that your father, sister, cousin, etc.. has these cars and they let you drive them, instead of saying you own them all? You would have much more respect, instead of acting like you own everything in the world, just because you are related to someone that does.

Last edited by seattlecarfreak; 01-18-2007 at 10:10 PM.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:52 AM
CY
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL/M6
Either way after looking at all the pics, I am sure there are not 3 SL's owned by his father....at best 1 SL600... which is still a long shot based on his obvious idiocy and inability to comprehend questions and provide truthful answers. Why would a kid who's Dad owns a SL600 try and claim he owns 3 SL's??? Oh yeah, because he needs to stop trying to validate his ego by being praised on an Internet forum. Get some therapy and hit the Honda forums dude. Also WTF is up with the I own my Dad's stuff sh*t.....you own nothing...so get a job, get some credit, get a C class and come back in a year or two.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:58 AM

I think he has been owned,now he can
Old 01-19-2007, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by mjr24
You are 17?
God......there should be a minimum age of 18 on this forum. Are you the type of person we are giving hurricane relief funds to? You should be ashamed of yourself.

He specifically talked in every post like every one of the cars was HIS. Lying about a car your daddy gave you is as bad as lying about cars you don't have. Does your daddy give you permission to take his cars?

But hey....S2000 is better than a 2001 Corolla.

You are 17, your definition of upgrade is some spinners, neon lights and a big spoiler......maybe a fake Brabus SL kit.
No. I was into cars since i was like 5. my way of uprading is ecu,loweing module etc. (but good one )
Old 01-19-2007, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by seattlecarfreak
I think you should sell the house you own right now, and buy a bigger house to fit all those cars in the garage, and then tell your dad to buy an SLR and an Enzo. After all, you and your dad both own the house, right? And he listens to everything you tell him, so he will buy you both those cars? (Or let me guess, you do not want to own those cars.) Should be no problem, right?

The fact is, regardless of your thoughts on what own means, these so-called automobiles all belong to your father. Your "father" owns the parking lot, which you said you owned.. they are all in "his" name.

If you wanted to sell anything he has tomorrow, would you have any legal ownership rights? Of course not. He simply lets you drive "his" automobiles, and lets you park on "his" parking lot.

You are an odd case indeed.. just quit while you are ahead, or do you own this forum too, because the forum owner lets you post on it?

"Thats cool but the only thing is I own all of them...Why the hell did u post that on this forum so you can say I dont have those cars. If you dont have anything smarts to say then dont write. "

Some solid advice; Instead of the term own, why don't you just post indicating that your father, sister, cousin, etc.. has these cars and they let you drive them, instead of saying you own them all? You would have much more respect, instead of acting like you own everything in the world, just because you are related to someone that does.
Everything you just said was the dumbest thing I ever heard. Just shut up and write on a different thread
Old 01-19-2007, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by CY
Either way after looking at all the pics, I am sure there are not 3 SL's owned by his father....at best 1 SL600... which is still a long shot based on his obvious idiocy and inability to comprehend questions and provide truthful answers. Why would a kid who's Dad owns a SL600 try and claim he owns 3 SL's??? Oh yeah, because he needs to stop trying to validate his ego by being praised on an Internet forum. Get some therapy and hit the Honda forums dude. Also WTF is up with the I own my Dad's stuff sh*t.....you own nothing...so get a job, get some credit, get a C class and come back in a year or two.
I dont need to brag. And I never will brag. And there are 3 SL's owned by my father, but say what you want. I dont give a sh*t
Old 01-19-2007, 05:03 PM
CY
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL/M6
baller
Old 01-19-2007, 05:54 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
I dont need to brag. And I never will brag. And there are 3 SL's owned by my father, but say what you want. I dont give a sh*t
Old 01-19-2007, 06:09 PM
Banned

C320
None of these cars have Louisiana inspection stickers except for the black SL600. HE must own houses in 3 different states too! It looks like there are mountains in the background of one of the fuzzy picks of the silver SL.... Lemme go look outside real quick... Nope, no mountains in the Bayou State. Oh and the palm trees, we dont have many of them either.

GO SAINTS!!!!
Old 01-19-2007, 09:59 PM

Can some admin please ban this kid? Go back to high school and leave us alone.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:16 PM

07 SL55, 1954 Corvette, 09 E350
Smile

They are our Palm trees. We own the Palm trees.........................
Old 01-19-2007, 11:27 PM

2003 CL55 stage 4 Renntech and 2006 CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by GOODENUF
Old 01-20-2007, 12:15 AM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by GOODENUF
All your base are belong to us.
Old 01-20-2007, 12:46 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by AsianML
All your base are belong to us.
Old 01-20-2007, 01:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Thread closed.
Get your act together fast bigmac, not even I was this disoriented when i was 17 (about two years ago).