SL-Class (R230) 2003 -- 2012: Discussion on the SL500, SL550, SL600

SL/R230: Need Help Finding Local Supplier for Renntech, kleeman parts in Sacramento, CA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 03:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL500
Need Help Finding Local Supplier for Renntech, kleeman parts in Sacramento, CA

Hey Everyone,

I need help finding a local supplier or distributor for Renntech, brabus, kleeman etc.. I am trying to purchase a lowering module, smoke tail lights, carbon fiber air box, and maybe a nice sounding exhaust and have some place local install these all. Not sure if there is any shops that do that around or could order these parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Dave

it would be for an SL500
Old 01-24-2009, 07:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Several MB's Superperformance MK III Cobra
Originally Posted by drpetril
Hey Everyone,

I need help finding a local supplier or distributor for Renntech, brabus, kleeman etc.. I am trying to purchase a lowering module, smoke tail lights, carbon fiber air box, and maybe a nice sounding exhaust and have some place local install these all. Not sure if there is any shops that do that around or could order these parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Dave

it would be for an SL500
Try Bartech (www.bartech-ltd.com). They have all that you are looking for with maybe the exception of the tail lights but for a price I'm sure they can get them. I have never used them but I have heard good things about them.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:51 PM

SL500
Originally Posted by lkirchner
Try Bartech (www.bartech-ltd.com). They have all that you are looking for with maybe the exception of the tail lights but for a price I'm sure they can get them. I have never used them but I have heard good things about them.
I checked them out, and they do supply and install all Kleeman parts. The lowering module is about $1800. They do not supply brabus or Renntech, thats okay though. I am getting a lowering module installed on thursday. THanks for the advice!