SL/R230: Unique Wheel Locks by KICS Japan for your Mercedes SL-Class in Black

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
a car
Lightbulb Unique Wheel Locks by KICS Japan for your Mercedes SL-Class in Black

You keep hearing about the wheels being stolen off people's cars all over the country. You can get a set of locks for the car but your average thief can take them off very easily with the simplest tools. We offer a stylish solution for your car.

KICS brand is developed and manufactured in Japan. Due to the unique design of Re-Guard locking bolts, they would puzzle any thief who comes across your shiny MB. We have this hardware in satin black. The kit consists of 4 locks and 16 bolts. It fits your OEM wheels or the aftermarket wheels that are made to fit your OEM Mercedes hardware.

PM for pricing as per the forum rules, I can not post it in this thread.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 E550 4-Matic, 2004 SL600
I guess it's ok to give a review of these here. I didn't buy them myself, a friend did for his car, was telling me about them. I took a look at the "key" and handed it back to him, walked in my garage and grabbed a Gator Grip socket and put it on my cordless Impact, put it on his lock lugbolt and it came right out. The spinning shield on the outside is a great idea, but it only helps to hold the pins of the Gator Grip from slipping, they are the perfect size to fit down between the shield and the key points.

They are certainly better than having nothing and will probably stop the average thief.....unless he carries that $10 socket.....