SL/R232: MB Voucher

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Today, 04:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sl55
MBUSA MBFS are clueless

Originally Posted by wem
I'm sure others will receive a similar email, but be on the lookout for a $4000 voucher from MB. The email acknowledges that many of us have had issues with our SLs. In exchange for completing all open recalls and campaigns, we will receive a $4000 voucher to be applied against a list of MB products, financing or lease payment, or purchase of a new vehicle.
So far since receiving the voucher I'm unable to redeem and apply it towards the lease payments. MBUSA reps are absolutely unbearable , incompetent and shear lazy. Out of 40 calls , 70% is "brief holds, disconnects and no call backs. Then after being transferred, no clue about checking status on voucher. The dealer said they submitted the voucher claim to mbfs yet they are also clueless. 4000.00 voucher is basically worthless.

Old Today, 07:24 PM

Received 81 Likes on 34 Posts
Tesla Model S 2022, AMG SL55 2023
I called my service advisor and he told me my $4,000 voucher was listed on my account even though I never received an email or postcard. I will let this group know what happens when I try to use it on my upcoming service visit. I am thinking about using it toward an extended warranty. I would appreciate any information or advice on Mercedes extended warranties.