SL-Class (R232) Discussion on the 2022 R232

SL/R232: Mercedes SL Voucher $4000!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2024, 09:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amg SL 63
quick update: I called MB HQ again and explained them my ping-pong situation.
The customer associate put me on hold while she called my local dealership finance dept.
After about 10 mins wait she passed me to my local dealership but this time it seems they know what they have to do.
They said they see the voucher now in the "system" and they only need to figure out how to apply it to my lease payments, but it will be done.
Now I'm just waiting on this.
Old 07-17-2024, 10:23 AM

Received 124 Likes on 65 Posts
2022 SL55 AMG Roadster; 2024 Land Rover P400 Defender 110; 2020 Porsche Macan S; 2023 Audi Q5
Originally Posted by Greggds
i got below:

Thank you for contacting Mercedes-Benz USA regarding your SL Model vehicles. We understand your concerns with not having your voucher and are delighted to be of further assistance.

Being that the voucher information is already in the system for the dealerships to see, the physical voucher/email is not needed to be eligible/redeem.

We hope we have responded to your satisfaction and that you find the information provided useful. Should you need to contact us via email in the future, please visit the www.MBUSA.com Contact Us page or contact our Customer Assistance Center at the number listed below. Your continued trust in Mercedes-Benz is deeply appreciated as we remain dedicated to maintaining an unwavering commitment to delivering the utmost in quality and assurance.

Best Regards,

Arkeah J.
Mercedes-Benz USA
(800) 367-6372
I got the same reply
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM

Received 21 Likes on 7 Posts
SL63 AMG
Originally Posted by valf
quick update: I called MB HQ again and explained them my ping-pong situation.
The customer associate put me on hold while she called my local dealership finance dept.
After about 10 mins wait she passed me to my local dealership but this time it seems they know what they have to do.
They said they see the voucher now in the "system" and they only need to figure out how to apply it to my lease payments, but it will be done.
Now I'm just waiting on this.
Any update on this one? Or does anyone have an update on use of their voucher?
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
SL55 AMG, BMW X5
Originally Posted by SHARMAATL
Any update on this one? Or does anyone have an update on use of their voucher?
thanks!

i spoke to my dealer and now they are saying below is open although when i do a VIN search nothing comes up

Update Drive Control Unit Software
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 E550 Convertible
$4000 Voucher

Originally Posted by Streamliner
Obviously, we all like to receive things like these vouchers, who doesn’t? Unfortunately, as an outsider—I have no R232 but have had 17 new MB’s—watching this forum since the cars first came out, I really do think this is way too little, considering what so many of you folks have been through and how expensive your cars are.

Based on what some of you paid for your SL’s and what the market for those cars fell to in very short order, coupled with the stumbling, lackadaisical response from MB to the various ONGOING issues, a voucher in the $15K to $20K area would not have been out of line. For some of you folks, $4K is a dinner out with friends—but you can’t spend it on that. Honestly, $4K with all the limitations, after what you folks have been through, is a slap in the face, but that’s just my opinion. Best of luck to all of you.
I am wondering if I can get a $4000 voucher for not being able to get my custom ordered 2024 SL55? I am now waiting on 2025 Dealer Allocations so I can order the 2025 SL55 model.
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 E550 Convertible
How is it you got $4k vouchers but never bought an SL? Not seeing an SL in the collection you posted.