SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Sl500 Amg

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Porsche Cayman S
Sl500 Amg

Yesterday, coming home from work, I pulled up next to an SL500 AMG.
Two exhausts, no other badges.
Is there such a thing?
Old 12-08-2005, 07:30 PM

07 CLS550 & 07 Accord
Originally Posted by WDRiley
Yesterday, coming home from work, I pulled up next to an SL500 AMG.
Two exhausts, no other badges.
Is there such a thing?
No, but I do see many SL500 with AMG badges as well...
Old 12-08-2005, 07:46 PM

'10 MB E63, '08 ML550 ('05 E55, '05 SL55, '08 E63 GONE)
Originally Posted by C55mOtiOn
No, but I do see many SL500 with AMG badges as well...
There is a black one here in Irvine for sure... I've even parked my 55 next to it hoping they might get the point.

~ Ian
Old 12-08-2005, 07:50 PM

2005 SL 500
Did the car have an AMG badge, or was it just a 500 with the AMG package and quad exhaust.

I have a 500 and and changed the taillights out and would even consider putting the quad exhaust on, but I would never put the AMG badge on my 500. I just don't think it's right.
Old 12-08-2005, 07:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
when i c cars like that i wanna key them, rip the badges off and feed them to their owners.

i once saw a ml w/ ml55 amg badges on it.
i was driving my dads ml55 ( what a coincidense), i cut this guy off and slammed on my brakes so hard, im almost sure he hit the windshield. :v

the other day i saw a beige c240 (completely stock) w/ chrome AMG exhaust tips and c32 amg badges. i looked over at the owner and started laughing, he saw me and also started laughing, retard.

i also smoked a couple of clk430's badged as 55's. on the freeway. 1 of these idiots put a single stock 430 dummy tip on the other side. what an idiot, 208 55 have dual tips on 1 side.

if any 1 is reading this that has any badges on ur car that dont belong, do ur self and ur car a favor and take them off.

u guys go race cars and then people are running around saying that the y smoked ____ amg.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:00 PM

Dated 3-series all show/SL55 all go
Originally Posted by AMG_55
when i c cars like that i wanna key them, rip the badges off and feed them to their owners.

i was driving my dads ml55 ( what a coincidense), i cut this guy off and slammed on my brakes so hard, im almost sure he hit the windshield. :v

the other day i saw a beige c240 (completely stock) w/ chrome AMG exhaust tips and c32 amg badges. i looked over at the owner and started laughing, he saw me and also started laughing, retard.

i also smoked a couple of clk430's badged as 55's. on the freeway. 1 of these idiots put a single stock 430 dummy tip on the other side. what an idiot, 208 55 have dual tips on 1 side.

if any 1 is reading this that has any badges on ur car that dont belong, do ur self and ur car a favor and take them off.

u guys go race cars and then people are running around saying that the y smoked ____ amg.
You are an idiot...
Old 12-08-2005, 10:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by LWRNCE
You are an idiot...
let me guess.
u got an amg badge :p
or did u do the full 55 conversion

maybe that was u i cut off or smoked on the freeway :p
Old 12-08-2005, 10:39 PM

wow dude get a life. You're such a f@g. You jumped infront of a ml and slammed on your brakes... You think you are cool now? Wow agressive driver, you don't impress me.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by MerzadY_BoY
wow dude get a life. You're such a f@g. You jumped infront of a ml and slammed on your brakes... You think you are cool now? Wow agressive driver, you don't impress me.
im not tryin to impress any1.
i dont need to impress any1.
i dont care what u think and im not a ***.
and i dont think things about my self, i know, i feel sorry for those who think things about themselves.

u got the badge 2 huh?
Old 12-08-2005, 10:52 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Wow, let's not get irrational here. We need to respect others opinions guys, and respect them as well.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
im not tryin to impress any1.
i dont need to impress any1.
i dont care what u think and im not a ***.
and i dont think things about my self, i know, i feel sorry for those who think things about themselves.

u got the badge 2 huh?
If you don't care what people think..........why you have to tell them you're not a ***........
Old 12-08-2005, 11:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by SL BRABUS
If you don't care what people think..........why you have to tell them you're not a ***........
it kinda just flowed along nicely :p

what is this?
lets get amg_55 day?
Old 12-08-2005, 11:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

what is this?
lets get amg_55 day?
Oh.......ok........
I don't think it lets get amg_55 day.... ....you should read your post........I think a lot of people get mad for what you say...... ..
Old 12-09-2005, 12:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's

what is this?
lets get amg_55 day?
Yes...
Old 12-09-2005, 12:21 AM

2012 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by MerzadY_BoY

I am deffinately going to have to agree with Merzady_BoY. I am also going to take a stance and say that anyone on this forum who whines and takes time to talk for pages upon pages about a 55/amg badge on a non AMG needs to think twice about what the hell they are saying. If you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about, sit tight and let me spell it out for you.

First, AMG_55, I hope that you do that to another "fake AMG" again and get caught doing it and then get the maximum penalty/lawsuit pinned against you. How stupid can you be? Honestly, tell us the truth as to what you got out of that? I bet you sat in your car laughing like a f’ing fool as to how cool you are in your real ml 55. It’s so sickening to even see that you enjoy talking about it. If I were you, I would feel like such a stupid as$ for doing it. Second, congratulations on "smoking" a couple of "fake" AMG's. I bet you felt really good about yourself and probably got a hard on afterwards. Yea, the feeling of endangering people is awesome isn’t it? Third, if you drive around with your "real" AMG and look for "fake" AMG’s, you should consider selling yours for the sake of whatever. Just because you have a "real" AMG does not entitle you to the "I am god of Mercedes" and own every single guy out there with a regular Mercedes. It’s going to catch up on you for being so stupid.

Personality. Everyone has there own kind of personality, and if we didn’t, our world would be so boring. Now, for real AMG owners to get hung up over a "fakely" badged AMG is absolutely outrageous. If anything, just sit back and laugh or simply just smile. If you want to show them that you’re amazing and have a "real" 55, floor it but don’t cause any danger. Second, if someone wants to put 55 or AMG on their NON AMG car, *****, let them do it if that’s what makes them happy. If I am correct, there is no rule or law that says that one can not put a AMG badge on the back of a non-AMG car. To even get emotionally strung up or upset or mad or have the need to post a "fake AMG sighting" on this website is just plain immature.

Also, since most of you will think, "Wow, this kid is spending time on something he disagrees with", I am only doing it because I hate seeing people post these damn posts all the time. Grow up, drive your car, and enjoy yourself without having to slam someone who isn’t you. Goodbye

Last edited by xbondq65; 12-09-2005 at 12:26 AM.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by xbondq65
I am deffinately going to have to agree with Merzady_BoY. I am also going to take a stance and say that anyone on this forum who whines and takes time to talk for pages upon pages about a 55/amg badge on a non AMG needs to think twice about what the hell they are saying. If you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about, sit tight and let me spell it out for you.
First, AMG_55, I hope that you do that to another "fake AMG" again and get caught doing it and then get the maximum penalty/lawsuit pinned against you. How stupid can you be? Honestly, tell us the truth as to what you got out of that? I bet you sat in your car laughing like a f’ing fool as to how cool you are in your real ml 55. It’s so sickening to even see that you enjoy talking about it. If I were you, I would feel like such a stupid as$ for doing it. Second, congratulations on "smoking" a couple of "fake" AMG's. I bet you felt really good about yourself and probably got a hard on afterwards. Yea, the feeling of endangering people is awesome isn’t it? Third, if you drive around with your "real" AMG and look for "fake" AMG’s, you should consider selling yours for the sake of whatever. Just because you have a "real" AMG does not entitle you to the "I am god of Mercedes" and own every single guy out there with a regular Mercedes. It’s going to catch up on you for being so stupid.
Personality. Everyone has there own kind of personality, and if we didn’t, our world would be so boring. Now, for real AMG owners to get hung up over a "fakely" badged AMG is absolutely outrageous. If anything, just sit back and laugh or simply just smile. If you want to show them that you’re amazing and have a "real" 55, floor it but don’t cause any danger. Second, if someone wants to put 55 or AMG on their NON AMG car, *****, let them do it if that’s what makes them happy. If I am correct, there is no rule or law that says that one can not put a AMG badge on the back of a non-AMG car. To even get emotionally strung up or upset or mad or have the need to post a "fake AMG sighting" on this website is just plain immature.

Also, since most of you will think, "Wow, this kid is spending time on something he disagrees with", I am only doing it because I hate seeing people post these damn posts all the time. Grow up, drive your car, and enjoy yourself without having to slam someone who isn’t you. Goodbye
i didnt cause any danger 2 any 1. it was late and we were the only cars around, i would never try to cause accidents and endanger live, i lost 2 many friends in car accidents. and yes i did laugh like a fool afterwards. 9im a sick person, what can i say )
can some1 please explain the point of badging a non amg car??
people that care know its fake, people that dont know dont care.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:36 AM

2012 C63 AMG
i didnt cause any danger 2 any 1. it was late and we were the only cars around, i would never try to cause accidents and endanger live, i lost 2 many friends in car accidents. and yes i did laugh like a fool afterwards. 9im a sick person, what can i say )
can some1 please explain the point of badging a non amg car??
people that care know its fake, people that dont know dont care.

How about you explain to yourself what endangering someone is. It seems to me, and most probably everyone out there, that getting infront of someone to plainly slam on your brakes to prove that you have a "real" AMG is deffinately dangerous. As you put it, "i cut this guy off and slammed on my brakes so hard, im almost sure he hit the windshield." Yup, that's deffinately not endangering somones life at all. Also, when you race other people that do not want to race, you are 100% posing a danger to everyone around you. You can argue as much as you want, but you are 110% wrong.

Also, I really can't beleive that you are still on the topic of non AMG with AMG badging. There is no point to it. As I said, which you did not understand the first time (which seemingly makes sense), it is personality/personal preference. Also, what does this have to do with your life quest of trying to figure out why people badge their non AMG cars? >> "people that care know its fake, people that dont know dont care." I happen to care about cars but yet do not find myself in your position or finding the need to park next to them with my "real" AMG to show them, or race them to show them, or slam on my brakes and so on.

I hope you catch my drift.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
How about you explain to yourself what endangering someone is. It seems to me, and most probably everyone out there, that getting infront of someone to plainly slam on your brakes to prove that you have a "real" AMG is deffinately dangerous. As you put it, "i cut this guy off and slammed on my brakes so hard, im almost sure he hit the windshield." Yup, that's deffinately not endangering somones life at all. Also, when you race other people that do not want to race, you are 100% posing a danger to everyone around you. You can argue as much as you want, but you are 110% wrong.

Also, I really can't beleive that you are still on the topic of non AMG with AMG badging. There is no point to it. As I said, which you did not understand the first time (which seemingly makes sense), it is personality/personal preference. Also, what does this have to do with your life quest of trying to figure out why people badge their non AMG cars? >> "people that care know its fake, people that dont know dont care." I happen to care about cars but yet do not find myself in your position or finding the need to park next to them with my "real" AMG to show them, or race them to show them, or slam on my brakes and so on.

I hope you catch my drift.
how would i race some1 who isnt racing me? wouldnt that be me simply driving fast?
and yes, i do need to do that
what can i tell ya?
im an *******
if u had an amg ud understand
now please go write essays on other topics
Old 12-09-2005, 12:43 AM

2012 C63 AMG
how would i race some1 who isnt racing me? wouldnt that be me simply driving fast?
and yes, i do need to do that
what can i tell ya?
im an *******
if u had an amg ud understand
now please go write essays on other topics
I just wanted to let you know that you are cool. You are stuck in a position where you can not say anything because you have been "owned", as you guys put it on here. Also, I just happen to live with a family that owns a dealership, so I deffeinately understand, but not on your level because thats not what owning an AMG is about. A good example of what owning an AMG is would be something like Accelerate provided by Mercedes. Goodnight

P.S.-I would honestly prefer if you didn't say anything back since you asked.

Last edited by xbondq65; 12-09-2005 at 12:53 AM.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

He don't get it.........xbondq65.......Don't waste your time xbondq65.......
Old 12-09-2005, 01:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by SL BRABUS
He don't get it.........xbondq65.......Don't waste your time xbondq65.......
thank u
Old 12-09-2005, 01:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
I just wanted to let you know that you are cool. You are stuck in a position where you can not say anything because you have been "owned", as you guys put it on here. Also, I just happen to live with a family that owns a dealership, so I deffeinately understand, but not on your level because thats not what owning an AMG is about. A good example of what owning an AMG is would be something like Accelerate provided by Mercedes. Goodnight

P.S.-I would honestly prefer if you didn't say anything back since you asked.
i really really didnt want to say anything, but i have a question

how did i get owned?

i admit i can b an ******* sometimes, so what
Old 12-09-2005, 01:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL
i really really didnt want to say anything, but i have a question

how did i get owned?

i admit i can b an ******* sometimes, so what

i dun think u are a**hole, u re just plain idiot.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:35 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Since this isn't going anywhere.
Closed.