SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Pics of One-Off Ferrari Made for Collector James Glickenhaus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 g500, 84 buick grand national, 04 Lexus gx470 (wife's ride)
clay's bs

clays' bs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clay, I am curious, What kind of jet do you own? What line of business are you in? With the money you claim to be able to spend on toys you are way past the pro athlete salary.I dont know of many entertainers that are on your level either. It seems you are among the Warren Buffett, Trump, and Bill Gates of the world. It seems you have enough time make 12 posts per day on this board. If I were a billionaire I wouldn't waste my time with common folk like me on here. I work very hard for what I have. I started my mortgage company 3 years ago and have my 1st Benz. It has taken a long time for me to get where I am and the last thing I want is my intelligence insulted. Do me a favor stop bsing everyone here or find others to bs. In the past 3 days you are getting 2 lambos maybach and every other exotic known to man. You are so full of **** it is unreal
Old 08-01-2006, 09:07 PM
ON PROBATION

I take some small amount of comfort in knowing that the MODS are going to get as tired of you eventually - as I already am....

Old 08-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Almost a Member!

pics

Where are your pics clay?
Old 08-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Almost a Member!

clay

How many and what kind of cars do you own?
Old 08-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Open book, insert . I have a feeling this thread is going down hill fast.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:34 PM

Bentley Arnage Red Label
Originally Posted by ClayJ
Received more hi-res pics of this car this morning -- and an invite to the "weekend in September" to experience the car.

After looking carefully at it, and after reading everything in my folder on it (which has been going for 6 months), I am more interested in the car.

I have two folks whom have been trying to cram this car down my throat for months....

If I attend the "weekend", or if I have someone attend for me, I will report back here on that.

Purportedly the car weighs much less than an OEM Enzo, and has better aerodynamics -- if nothing else....

And MODS - shouldn't this be moved to Off Topic anyday now...?

The car is not for sale and Mr.G has invited anyone on Fchat to the unveiling so don't act like you have some special invite. I will ask him if he knows a Clay J and I suspect we all know the answer to that question already! How is Missouri these days?
Old 08-02-2006, 04:12 PM
ON PROBATION

Just re-read my post -- I don't see anything in there where I "acted like I had some special kind of invite" --

I posted that I had received an invite, that I had become more interested in the car, and that if I or someone else in my stead attended that I would post information here from the experience.... I don't see anything less than helpful in all of that....

If you had a problem with my post such that you had to quote it and get snotty -- the problem wasn't in what I posted...but in your head....

I spent about a year on F-Chat -- didn't find much use for it other than to garner photos of exterior colors....

Old 08-02-2006, 04:29 PM

Bentley Arnage Red Label
Just re-read my post -- I don't see anything in there where I "acted like I had some special kind of invite" --

I posted that I had received an invite, that I had become more interested in the car, and that if I or someone else in my stead attended that I would post information here from the experience.... I don't see anything less than helpful in all of that....

If you had a problem with my post such that you had to quote it and get snotty -- the problem wasn't in what I posted...but in your head....

I spent about a year on F-Chat -- didn't find much use for it other than to garner photos of exterior colors....

Yeah, Fchat would be of no interest to you because over there you would be called out in a day and not welcomed back. Here for some reason you can be whoever you choose to be and have whatever cars you can dream of and you are still welcome to post your delusional threads.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Juice it
Yeah, Fchat would be of no interest to you because over there you would be called out in a day and not welcomed back. Here for some reason you can be whoever you choose to be and have whatever cars you can dream of and you are still welcome to post your delusional threads.
He also said he is 95 years old.. which is interesting as well...
Old 08-02-2006, 06:30 PM
ON PROBATION

LOOK -

ALL YOU ARE DOING IS HIJACKING ANOTHER THREAD.

GIVE IT UP. STOP (AGAIN) DOING IT. BEHAVIOR IS NOT HELPFUL - OR APPRECIATED - ON THESE FORUMS.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE GLICKENHOUS P4/5 -- AND NOT ABOUT ME.

MODS TURN....

MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2006, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
jim is in my car club and one of the coolest dudes you will ever meet. his passion and love for cars is unparalleled. he loves his cars and actually drives them all and doesnt let any of them sit in his garages like most collectors with exotics and rare examples.

heres the thread i started a few weeks ago:

https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic/155916-time-has-come-jims-one-off-fcar.html

EC TILL DEATH!
Old 08-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Banned

Really?

Received more hi-res pics of this car this morning -- and an invite to the "weekend in September" to experience the car.

After looking carefully at it, and after reading everything in my folder on it (which has been going for 6 months), I am more interested in the car.

I have two folks whom have been trying to cram this car down my throat for months....

If I attend the "weekend", or if I have someone attend for me, I will report back here on that.

Purportedly the car weighs much less than an OEM Enzo, and has better aerodynamics -- if nothing else....

Old 08-03-2006, 03:27 AM

CLS63 Silver/charcoal, RRS S/C stornoway grey/ebony
dead ugly!!!
Old 08-03-2006, 09:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 SL63
Just don't show the rear end shot...
Old 08-03-2006, 12:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
guys check out the test drive video, i posted it here:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...00#post1702100
Old 08-03-2006, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by BklynBenz
guys check out the test drive video, i posted it here:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...00#post1702100
actually looks pretty badass from the rear pulling onto the highway... slowly liking it.. :>
Old 08-05-2006, 12:12 PM

2005 S55
I'm tellin!

Mom, they're pickin on me again! :liar:

Old 08-05-2006, 12:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500

damn, i missed this gem of a post by clay but better late than never. id really like to know who invited you to experience this car during a weekend in september and where this is to take place. the car is making 2 public appearances that have been made public, pebble and the paris auto show. the paris auto show is the last week of sept - oct.

if youre talking about attending the paris auto show to check it out, everyone is invited not just you. i also dont know why YOU would be experiencing jims car as it is a one off and there is no further production of this car planned. after those 2 events jims taking the car back to ny and driving her and going on runs.

clay if you really want to experience her i invite you to come to nyc and you can be my guest and go on a run with us this fall but please dont post bull**** about this car as i know whats up with it and i can verify anything you say with mr g.
Old 08-05-2006, 01:31 PM
ON PROBATION

Bklyn, buddy - you're not the ONLY friend of Mr. Glickenhaus -- how could or would you even assume that...?

But to remain in a manner of posting in which I choose to remain - forevermore - someone I know has been bugging me about this car for almost a year now....

I have been personally invited to, and I quote, "a weekend in September" to see the car at a Glickenhaus-Ferrari-and-others get together of some sort....

I may attend....

And don't bother trying to figure out who I or my friend (of your friend) are -- already played that game here on the forums with you...and won't do it here again.... (And apparently quite a number of other people have been invited as well - so the math on the variables should prove to be quite taxing, if not impossible.... Maybe the fact that I got a bunch of hi-res pics will help you in wasting your time sniffing down that rabbit-trail...? ).

But I am liking the car more and more. And that was the point of my post; that, and that I will post-up my impressions of the car if I end up getting up-close-and-personal with it.

Old 08-05-2006, 02:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Bklyn, buddy - you're not the ONLY friend of Mr. Glickenhaus -- how could or would you even assume that...?

But to remain in a manner of posting in which I choose to remain - forevermore - someone I know has been bugging me about this car for almost a year now....

I have been personally invited to, and I quote, "a weekend in September" to see the car at a Glickenhaus-Ferrari-and-others get together of some sort....

I may attend....

And don't bother trying to figure out who I or my friend (of your friend) are -- already played that game here on the forums with you...and won't do it here again.... (And apparently quite a number of other people have been invited as well - so the math on the variables should prove to be quite taxing, if not impossible.... Maybe the fact that I got a bunch of hi-res pics will help you in wasting your time sniffing down that rabbit-trail...? ).

But I am liking the car more and more. And that was the point of my post; that, and that I will post-up my impressions of the car if I end up getting up-close-and-personal with it.

ClayJ, buddy - no one believes a word you post on here -- how could you or would you even assume we do...?

with that i call bull****. i guarantee you will not go or have one of your so called GM's go to some weekend event in september to 'experience' the p4/5. the other scenario you will say is that you went but that you cant post any pictures from the event cause you are on probation or some dumb **** like that. or another possible scenario is that you are still stuck in the 'boonies' and couldnt attend. please prove me wrong.

what makes this all the more enjoyable is that i have posted links to all of your nonsense threads and posts on the private forums that im a member on with jim and everyone laughs at you and your stupid posts of your claims with no backup. you are known as the boonies guy who says he has it all including a million and one excuses on why you cant post pics. if you go just introduce yourself to jim as the guy that got caught posting stolen pics of a giallo enzo on mbworld, claimed the car was yours, that your GM took the pics, bklynbenz straight up busted you and then you deleted your posts and threatened legal action, lmao.

also i call bull**** on 'your friend bugging you for just about a year now' about this car cause jim was contacted by PF and signed the contract in june of 2005 and the car was just recently finished, taking just over a year to complete. jim first started posting about his project in january of 2006 and pics were leaked in july. is there a chance that your friend works for PF and was one of a handful of employees that knew about the project and thats how you heard about it? maybe, but honestly i dont believe a word you say so im not even going to consider that.

so are you coming to nyc to visit me, check out the p4/5, grab a drink and talk about all your cars or are you still in the boonies?

also are you coming to the amg weekend here in nj at the end of august? didnt you say you were going? im really looking forward to it, last years was cool just rainy.
Old 08-05-2006, 03:02 PM
ON PROBATION

Man! That's a lot of words to have to eat, Brklyn(!) -- especially if you posted elsewhere too!

Oh well, that's YOUR problem - not mine! LOL

I guess that I could gift you with a Ginsu Crow-Eating Set for a consolation or booby-prize....

Thread's still not about me - and I am going to do my part to keep it that way - so, later on, my friend.
Old 08-05-2006, 05:27 PM

2005 S55
Man! That's a lot of words to have to eat, Brklyn(!) -- especially if you posted elsewhere too!

I guess that I could gift you with a Ginsu Crow-Eating Set for a consolation or booby-prize....

Thread's still not about me - and I am going to do my part to keep it that way - so, later on, my friend.
seriously waiting for the next "notckts" bust out! .. wondering if clay is 15 and pimply or 40 & sad .. only thing that seems certain is that he's

Go ahead and tell the mods .. I'm just havin fun with it cause I could really care less about another liar! So to the mod gods if you must!
Old 08-05-2006, 05:49 PM

Bentley Arnage Red Label
Clay, Jim G posts on FChat daily. Why don't you get on there and discuss things with him about his car? That would be some funny **** considering he doesn't know who the hell you are!
Old 08-05-2006, 08:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500

typical response from an internet loser. as juice it said why dont you come over to fchat and talk with jim im sure he would like to get an idea of who you are before he meets you in september, no?

i say if you go to the event in september why dont you take a pic with the p4/5 holding that green lizard you said you were going to place in all the shots of your massive collection of exotics. if you dont want to walk around with a lizard, which is understandable you could easily hold up a sign or piece of paper that says mbworld or clayj or something next to jims car.
Old 08-05-2006, 09:02 PM
JLP

06 E-55-95-F355S- 99 Porsche 911 C2 w mods
This Clay J saga has to end sooner or later, has Clay J ever posted a single picture? He claimed to have 2 Bugatti Veyrons right?............back to the thread, I like the car and think that everyone who thinks its ugly should remember that alot of modern cars look like awful in pictures but good in the flesh.

The Enzo looks a million times better in the flesh than in pictures.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Pics of One-Off Ferrari Made for Collector James Glickenhaus