SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Pics of One-Off Ferrari Made for Collector James Glickenhaus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 10:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
Originally Posted by JLP
This Clay J saga has to end sooner or later, has Clay J ever posted a single picture? He claimed to have 2 Bugatti Veyrons right?
he posted pics of a giallo (yellow) enzo one time and i busted him. he stole the small images off of an exotic car dealerships site from overseas and posted them here. i had seen the pics before on the site and called him out on it. he started backpeddeling, deleted his post but not before i took screen shots (lol), then said his GM took the pics and that that site is his or some nonsense. i asked him if he or his 'GM' took the pics why wouldnt he post the original hi res large versions not the blurry, small ones from the site. no reply except he started threatening everyone that he was going to sue us, lmao. and yes he has claimed to own 2 veyrons and yet to produce a single pic.

Originally Posted by JLP
............back to the thread, I like the car and think that everyone who thinks its ugly should remember that alot of modern cars look like awful in pictures but good in the flesh.

The Enzo looks a million times better in the flesh than in pictures.
i love the car, jim had a dream, visualized that **** and attacked it and he gets huge props from me for that ****. i think alot of the people who dont like the styling/looks or the people 'on the fence' about the car arent really appreciating that jims idea was to make a modern day supercar with retro looks. in the end it doesnt matter, jim is happy with it and thats all that matters, opinions are like *******s, everyone has one.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:25 PM
JLP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 E-55-95-F355S- 99 Porsche 911 C2 w mods
Originally Posted by BklynBenz

i love the car, jim had a dream, visualized that **** and attacked it and he gets huge props from me for that ****. i think alot of the people who dont like the styling/looks or the people 'on the fence' about the car arent really appreciating that jims idea was to make a modern day supercar with retro looks. in the end it doesnt matter, jim is happy with it and thats all that matters, opinions are like *******s, everyone has one.

The world needs more guys like Jim G!