SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: why park here?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 08:58 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sl55
why park here?

i know everyone has probably experienced this, but it just pissed me off the other day, im in a mall parking lot parked about 300 ft away from any cars there, i come back out of the mall about an hour later and this idiot with a piece of sh*t cutlass is parked right next to me i had to check if my doors got dinged or scratched , now this *** had to go out of their way to park there and walk that much more...and i ask you why????????????
Old 11-13-2007, 09:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 SL600, 2011 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite
Originally Posted by bigred
i know everyone has probably experienced this, but it just pissed me off the other day, im in a mall parking lot parked about 300 ft away from any cars there, i come back out of the mall about an hour later and this idiot with a piece of sh*t cutlass is parked right next to me i had to check if my doors got dinged or scratched , now this *** had to go out of their way to park there and walk that much more...and i ask you why????????????
Just to mess with you. I would say that he succeeded.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'03 SL55
Originally Posted by JackStraw
Just to mess with you. I would say that he succeeded.
+1

I was thinking pretty much the same thing.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
A couple of years ago I was going out to lunch and found that a painters van had pulled up next to my 911TT, which was parked by itself with dozens of open spaces around the lot.

The guys were unloading, so I went over and asked, "Of all the open spots in this lot, why did you feel the need to park next to me?"

The passenger says, "Yeah, I thought that too, when he (the driver) said to me", "Haha, let's park next to this Porsche."

I just looked at the driver, shook my head and said, "You're incredible."

I wondered if he thought it was a compliment.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:31 PM

SL55
Originally Posted by bigred
I'll tell you why bro...

It's cause people are SCUM... 99.9% of people are Jealous haters, And they will do something to you under one condition... ANY TIME THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.

Now... I've been on a lifelong mission, NOT TO LET THEM!

I have many close wonderfull friends, and people that are close to me, that I would give the World for. I love them, and protect them... Because they deserve it, they've proven themselves to be good people, and I will ALWAYS be there for them...

Everyone else I keep at arms length, Untill they prove otherwise.

I NEVER leave my car out of my presence, unless it is locked in my heated garage. PERIOD.

Sorry bout that.

Best,

RoydRage
Old 11-14-2007, 02:32 PM
Banned

06 SL55
Originally Posted by RoydRage
I'll tell you why bro...

It's cause people are SCUM... 99.9% of people are Jealous haters, And they will do something to you under one condition... ANY TIME THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.

Now... I've been on a lifelong mission, NOT TO LET THEM!

I have many close wonderfull friends, and people that are close to me, that I would give the World for. I love them, and protect them... Because they deserve it, they've proven themselves to be good people, and I will ALWAYS be there for them...

Everyone else I keep at arms length, Untill they prove otherwise.

I NEVER leave my car out of my presence, unless it is locked in my heated garage. PERIOD.

Sorry bout that.

Best,

RoydRage
Then how do you go out with your car without parking it?
Old 11-14-2007, 06:13 PM

SL55
Originally Posted by Goyard
Then how do you go out with your car without parking it?
I'll go to a small store if I can see the car through the window, or if I leave someone in the passenger seat.

I don't go anywhere with this car that requires me leaving the car, I don't drive it that much. It does not go out in Winter, Rain, Or damp days. The car has never been in the rain since new, and it has only 5,000mi on it.

I have another car for everyday use... And I'm VERY CAREFUL with it too... Just not as much as this car.

Best,

RoydRage
Old 11-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Banned

06 SL55
I'll go to a small store if I can see the car through the window, or if I leave someone in the passenger seat.

I don't go anywhere with this car that requires me leaving the car, I don't drive it that much. It does not go out in Winter, Rain, Or damp days. The car has never been in the rain since new, and it has only 5,000mi on it.

I have another car for everyday use... And I'm VERY CAREFUL with it too... Just not as much as this car.

Best,

RoydRage
Your car looks really clean. It's beautiful.

Unfortunately, I abuse my car because I live in the city and park my car on the streets a lot. It's been even scratched twice in my garage in midtown.

It's safe to assume you don't bring your SL55 around my neighborhood?

Last edited by Goyard; 11-14-2007 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:30 PM

SL

Best,

RoydRage

Seems like the car is driving u and not the other way around....

it's really sad to hear your story... if u have such extreme pressure and not having pleasure owning this car, why dun u just let it go?

pathetic
Old 11-14-2007, 11:05 PM

SL55
Originally Posted by phonetics
Seems like the car is driving u and not the other way around....

it's really sad to hear your story... if u have such extreme pressure and not having pleasure owning this car, why dun u just let it go?

pathetic

You don't know me... I get the most enjoyment out of my car possible my car, my way... My car being perfect, makes me happy... If saw my car you would $-hit.

If anyone's pathetic it's you... Why don't you stick to your side of the pond.

nuff said.

RoydRage
Old 11-14-2007, 11:14 PM

2008 Dodge Charger R/T
It NEVER fails! I park REALLY, REALLY far away from any other cars at the mall, store, salon, etc. and there is ALWAYS a car parked next to me when I come out. It really gets to me...but then I just get into my car and move on with my life...
Old 11-14-2007, 11:33 PM

SL
Originally Posted by TchrzBenz
It NEVER fails! I park REALLY, REALLY far away from any other cars at the mall, store, salon, etc. and there is ALWAYS a car parked next to me when I come out. It really gets to me...but then I just get into my car and move on with my life...

i think that's probably just coincidence if it's an E class... not even an AMG...

dun be so sensitive...
Old 11-14-2007, 11:34 PM

SL
You don't know me... I get the most enjoyment out of my car possible my car, my way... My car being perfect, makes me happy... If saw my car you would $-hit.

If anyone's pathetic it's you... Why don't you stick to your side of the pond.

nuff said.

RoydRage

i can imagine it must be so unbearable to get along with u....
Old 11-14-2007, 11:51 PM

SL55
i can imagine it must be so unbearable to get along with u....
No not at all Phone...

But calling me Pathedic is not a good way to start things off.

The way I am is... You treat me good, I'll treat you better. You treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

Best,

RoydRage
Old 11-14-2007, 11:55 PM

2008 Dodge Charger R/T
i think that's probably just coincidence if it's an E class... not even an AMG...

dun be so sensitive...
Who is this guy? Dun? What does that mean in your world?? My family is from the UK and they don't sound like you, a complete jackass, while speaking. I suppose a poor ol' fellow such as yourself wouldn't know the difference. Cheers mate!
Old 11-15-2007, 01:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Who is this guy? Dun? What does that mean in your world?? My family is from the UK and they don't sound like you, a complete jackass, while speaking. I suppose a poor ol' fellow such as yourself wouldn't know the difference. Cheers mate!
Word.

I was gonna defend the guy after Royd Rage told him "to stay at his side of the pond" but his post about your E was retarded. You're something of an embarassment to England, Phonetics.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:45 AM

SL

not saying 'mate' or 'bloody' does not mean i m not from uk... but i admit that what i said about ur E is really harsh....
Old 11-15-2007, 02:47 AM

SL
No not at all Phone...

But calling me Pathedic is not a good way to start things off.

The way I am is... You treat me good, I'll treat you better. You treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

Best,

RoydRage

ok i get ur point tough guy...