SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: does this car remind you of....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 05:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 cls 550
hahaha
Old 02-25-2008, 09:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
///msg

omg that is sooo funny
Old 03-07-2008, 04:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL
Originally Posted by jrcart
I ***** I Know You, But I Might Be Wong!

well i was not saying it's no problem to steal ip ... of course they are ********s in doing so... but as i have said, MB can choose not entering china... i mean it's their choice...

and the comment about starting from basement and have excess population so they can grow tremendously.. this is the dumbest thing i have ever heard... not gonna have any comment on it.. if saying some racist things is the best you can do, i mean go ahead.. sure why not...

on the other hand, sometimes it's just funny to see how naive and ignorant of americans for being so proud of themselves for all these years... while at least half of americans have never even stepped out of their own country...

it's just my job experiences... a large part of the americans i deal with daily are idiots and i am talking about people above middle management in multinational companies... they behave like they own the world but in fact others are just treating them like idiots but they have no idea..

just a side note, a while ago i got literally threatened by some no-brain american 'warhero' from this forum who said it's very decent to shoot the guy trying to hack his car and he seems to feel really proud he is capable of doing so...

congratulations americans for the coming recession... enjoy !!