SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: SL 55 on 20" Lorinser RS8 Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 01:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CLS55 AMG; 2006 Infiniti FX45;
Originally Posted by phonetics
that woman looks like a ***** to me
Moron! Not even funny!
Old 06-25-2008, 06:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
Originally Posted by von32897
Very nice lady. I don't know why anyone cares about the car in the shot. Are u station in Hamburg or Heidelberg? Fiancee German? Congrats bro. Very hot lady. Lucky dog.
Actually, I am German (...and a "lucky dog". I know ).
I live in Hanover (about 70 miles away from Hamburg). And yea... my fiancee is German, too. Thanks for all the nice words... I'll forward them to her (not giving her the link to this thread though).
Old 06-25-2008, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Sharkster
Actually, I am German (...and a "lucky dog". I know ).
I live in Hanover (about 70 miles away from Hamburg). And yea... my fiancee is German, too. Thanks for all the nice words... I'll forward them to her (not giving her the link to this thread though).
Oh, that's great. Wie gehts? I was fortunate to have grown up in Giessen. Lived in Germany for 12 years. I have to say that the German people are WONDERFUL and very genuine. Delicious food! Great beer! Most importantly, the WOMEN there are absolutely the most BEAUTIFUL in the world! My family has relatives in Berlin. Will be visiting next year but, I'm looking forward to hopefully moving to Munchen soon. Much faster if Obama becomes President!!

I wish I was there celebrating Deutschland's semifinal win today over Turkey. I bet the atmosphere was unbelievable during the match today. I was able to watch it on tv here in DC, until the power outage in Vienna. We missed the last three goals of the game.

Machs gut!

Last edited by von32897; 06-25-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:03 PM

SL
Originally Posted by von32897
Oh, that's great. Wie gehts? I was fortunate to have grown up in Giessen. Lived in Germany for 12 years. I have to say that the German people are WONDERFUL and very genuine. Delicious food! Great beer! Most importantly, the WOMEN there are absolutely the most BEAUTIFUL in the world! My family has relatives in Berlin. Will be visiting next year but, I'm looking forward to hopefully moving to Munchen soon. Much faster if Obama becomes President!!

I wish I was there celebrating Deutschland's semifinal win today over Turkey. I bet the atmosphere was unbelievable during the match today. I was able to watch it on tv here in DC, until the power outage in Vienna. We missed the last three goals of the game.

Machs gut!

german women are most beautiful in the world? that's new...
Old 06-25-2008, 11:51 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2018 C63s
german women are most beautiful in the world? that's new...
Better than any British chicks I've ever seen...

Couldn't resist, I'm German too!

P.S. - What ever happened to England in the Euro 2008???

Sharkster: Geiler Schlitten, fette Schlappen, und die richtige Beifahrerin!

Last edited by dbvolz; 06-26-2008 at 12:12 AM. Reason: info
Old 06-26-2008, 02:10 AM

SL
Originally Posted by dbvolz
Better than any British chicks I've ever seen...

Couldn't resist, I'm German too!

P.S. - What ever happened to England in the Euro 2008???

Sharkster: Geiler Schlitten, fette Schlappen, und die richtige Beifahrerin!

of course... uk chick sucks too... they are fat and bad skin ... i am not from here.. i just live here.. so i don't feel a thing to your comments actually ...

u should look at swedish, italians, french, brazilian, japanese, chinese, russians, polish etc... i think all of those have much hotter chicks than german and uk...

german chicks are not quite my taste... they are known to be macho, big body size, low voice, some even with moustashe... i guess it's normal.. not everyone is heidi klum..

but anyway... thanks german for my perfect SL55..
Old 06-26-2008, 09:54 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2018 C63s
of course... uk chick sucks too... they are fat and bad skin ... i am not from here.. i just live here.. so i don't feel a thing to your comments actually ...

u should look at swedish, italians, french, brazilian, japanese, chinese, russians, polish etc... i think all of those have much hotter chicks than german and uk...

german chicks are not quite my taste... they are known to be macho, big body size, low voice, some even with moustashe... i guess it's normal.. not everyone is heidi klum..

Well I guess its a good thing that my comments didn't get under your skin then. No need to get all defensive, just a "joke" right?

happy motoring mate!
Old 06-26-2008, 10:31 AM

Mercedes
german chicks are not quite my taste... they are known to be macho, big body size, low voice, some even with moustashe...
Dude... that's just not true. I don't know ANY chicks that match that description. Where have you met German girls that look like that? Surface mining? Construction sites? Army? ... Check out a German club and you'll get to see the true face (and other body parts) of German girls!

I wouldn't say that we got the most beautiful chicks in the world (everybody knows that you'll find those in Iceland)... but I say that in global comparism, Germany does quite good.

@dbvolz, von32897: Danke!
Old 06-26-2008, 11:27 AM

Dude, I don't know where u get your information but it is very incorrect. Unless u have first hand knowledge of what the hell you're talking about, I would not make such outlandish derogatory statements. It shows your immaturity to conduct an intelligent discussion. SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!

I would invite you to go clubbing one night to all the German hotspots and you will see that 9 out of 10 girls that are there are very hot. You don't see fat girls like here in the states and UK. Do your homework by actually knowing first hand instead of making ignorant statements. Travel and see for yourself, instead of looking at **** magazines and spanking the monkey and coming onto this forum and making statements like you know what the hell you're talking about.
Your comment offends me and my wife, who happens to be one very hot German-Czech. DU BIST EINE SCHEIS KAUPF !!

Last edited by von32897; 06-26-2008 at 12:51 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:42 PM
HDM
Banned

F150
Nice, clean looking SL.

It would look amazing with a set of 5 spoke Kranson Forged though

Alfonso @ HDM
Old 06-27-2008, 01:13 AM

SL
i travel to germany for biz several times a year... from what you guys are saying... i am 100% sure all the women i saw in germany are not germans... they must be british or whatever but for sure not germans... sorry for my mistake and offending your tribe..
Old 06-28-2008, 03:33 AM

SL55
Did you lower your sl? If so, how and with which kit? Looks gorgeous with those wheels and color.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:06 PM

Mercedes
Originally Posted by adidadi
Did you lower your sl? If so, how and with which kit? Looks gorgeous with those wheels and color.
Thanks.

No, I didn't lower it. It's just the ABC set to the lowest level. I guess it's those huge solid rims that make the car look a little lower.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:42 PM

-
Sharkster, LOVE IT! Do you have any profile shots? Also how did you set it to the lowest setting? Finally, what tire size are you using? Thanks!!

Last edited by Auraraptor; 03-20-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:27 PM

2005 SL55, 2007 Acura MDX, 2008 Acura RL
Nice wheels, beautiful girlfriend. Althought I'm sure she will the most expense mod on your car. I know my wife costs me a hell of alot more than the car.