SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Euroteck Motorsports S550 Project car parting out... BBK, Wheels, Lowering Module

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 07:24 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Euroteck Motorsports S550 Project car parting out... BBK, Wheels, Lowering Module

Ok guys, I am only posting this here, because the brake kit and lowering module can work on the R230 SL, the brakes can also work on either SL500, SL55, SL600, SL55 or SL65. All that i need to do is change the brake lines and a new rear caliper mounting bracket which i will cover for free.

After a few months of our successful S550 project car, we are going to finally part it out and sell it for a new project car. This car features a few quality modifications that made this car look incredible. This car is also featured in the current issue of Modified Luxury & Exotics on the first and seconed page as a spread ad we put in.

I have to many people wanting the parts, but all separate, which I had a feeling would happen. So here are the pricing for the parts individually.

22" wheels with lugbolts and BRAND NEW Nitto INVO tires waiting to be put on $3,500

12 piston front and 4 piston rear big brake kit with slotted/drileld rotors, pads, SS lines etc.... $3,550!!!!!!!!! Keep in mind we sell the kit new front and rear for $7,180!!!!!!!!! and it only has about 1,500 miles on them, so it is by far a serious deal.

Renntech lowering module which is pretty much almost sold since so many want it $950 and free shipping.

Also, for the first person who asks with any purchase of the above I will give the flat hood emblem for free!

here is a cool rolling shot of the wheels and brakes, looks amazing in person

Retail prices for the parts are

Euroteck ETW-5 2pc wheels in brushed finish with chrome lip sizes 22x9 and 22x10.5. $5,200

Euroteck Front 12 Piston 405mm Big Brake kit with slotted/drilled rotors and yellow calipers. $4,535

Euroteck Rear 4 Piston 380mm big brake kit with slotted/drilled rotors and yellow calipers. $2,645

Nitto INVO 245/30/22 front and 295/25/22 rear. $1,550

Renntech new digital lowering module. $1,200

The parts have 1,500 miles on them. The wheels are in BRAND NEW condition with no scratches or curb marks. I am also going to change out the tires and put on a BRAND NEW set of the Nitto INVOs for free before we ship them, so the wheels will have BRAND NEW tires on them already.

The Big Brake kit comes with all mounting hardware, SS brake lines, brake pads etc...

The Renntech lowering module still has the original box and installation instructions.

The value of these parts is $15,130 which is what we would sell all these parts for if you ordered them from us new. Again, these are all brand new condition and only used for 1,500 miles and the wheels will have brand new tires installed.

If you have any questions, you can call me at 1-866-950-7779 or email me at neal@euroteckmotorsports.com

Thanks
Neal

Here are some pics....

Old 03-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
OK GUYS, I need to sell this stuff ASAP since the car will be gone real soon now. Ignore all my pricing above!!!! This is the new deal!

Wheels with NEW INVO tires $2,500!!!!!!!!!!!

FRONT AND REAR Brake kit $3,000!!!!!!!!!!

Flat hood emblem free to anyone who buys either.

Lowering module looks sold.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

A customer came in yesterday with the identical black S550 as mine, and wanted to see what the wheels look like with out the big brake kit and now lewered, so here is pics of that. He is still waiting to hear from his wife if he is allowed to buy them!