SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: New DBS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL55 AMG
Taylor,

I hear you on the slow down; one of the REITs that we are working to get in with is having problems with some of their buildout spaces in that tenants are backing out of existing agreements. As developers face these challenges it trickles down to firms like ours that deal with architects, developers, builders etc...however as this is the case the IT infrastructure remains relatively stable; we hope to hedge our business model in that sector.

Business can't be going too bad for ya... you just got a DBS!!! Man I love that car, Aston is one of my favorite Marques. Once again congrats on a brilliant choice
Old 04-15-2009, 01:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Porsche, Aston Martin, Chevrolet
Originally Posted by Sunir
Taylor,

I hear you on the slow down; one of the REITs that we are working to get in with is having problems with some of their buildout spaces in that tenants are backing out of existing agreements. As developers face these challenges it trickles down to firms like ours that deal with architects, developers, builders etc...however as this is the case the IT infrastructure remains relatively stable; we hope to hedge our business model in that sector.

Business can't be going too bad for ya... you just got a DBS!!! Man I love that car, Aston is one of my favorite Marques. Once again congrats on a brilliant choice
I agree, we just have to look towards the future and push forward. Thanks again on the congrats, very kind.