SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: New Chrysler Extended Warranty Plan Provider

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 10:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 S600
I just purcahased a Chrysler back Service Contract 3 years Maximum Care with unlimited mileage for my 2005 S600. My car was still under the MB CPO but it was ending in this month. I haven't used but the purchased process was pretty straight forward. Good Luck!
Old 06-02-2010, 11:45 PM

E CLASS
Originally Posted by canes85
I just purcahased a Chrysler back Service Contract 3 years Maximum Care with unlimited mileage for my 2005 S600. My car was still under the MB CPO but it was ending in this month. I haven't used but the purchased process was pretty straight forward. Good Luck!
To aid other members here on this forum...where did you purchase the contract and when did you purchase it?
Old 06-04-2010, 02:55 PM

06 ML350
Hi
How much did you pay?
How much was the deductible?
Did it matter if you were the first owner?
Is it a different price if you are NOT the first owner?

Thanks for your help

Originally Posted by sjcsl55
Well, I'm all signed up... my local MBZ dealer did the inspection and charged 1 hr of labor, $160. Submitted the inspection form to Mike and paid him... warranty is in place as of today. Should get some more formal paperwork back from the service plan people in 3 or 4 weeks. yay!
Old 11-24-2021, 01:31 PM

sls
Warranty

Originally Posted by Creeker7
FYI...I spent ALOT of time researching a "service contract" for my 2007 Chrysler 300 with 48,000 miles. I was very cautious about buying a plan from anybody but Chrysler Service Contracts directly, but I ran across Michael Case and his outfit (www.Chryslerfactoryplans.com) and he put my mind to ease.

Before making a decision, I called and emailed him on three different occasions and he ALWAYS returned my calls and emails promptly and was very knowledgeable and patient with all my questions and concerns. He even returned my call on Christmas Eve day at 3:00 pm. I got a killer deal in comparison to buying a contract from Chrysler directly or any 3rd party plans. Incidentally, I wound up purchasing a 3yr/unlimited mile plan.

I know it sounds like I might work for Michael or something, but I do not. I actually work for AAA (Go Figure). I'm just very satisfied with the service he provided me and would like to help others out if possible. I'll be going onto Chryslers website in a few days to make sure my contract has been submitted into Chrysler's system and truly is in fact a genuine Chrysler Service Contract (http://www.chrysler.com/en/service_contracts/)...

Good Luck all with your purchases.
Thanks for the good input, I also found my Mopar Extended Warranty on line. the site seems very similar. I called and spoke with Travis at https://www.chrysler-factory-warranty.com/. This was not on a Chrysler 300 so maybe this was the difference I purchased a Ram Extended Warranty for my Ram 1500.
I am pretty sure my co-worker purchased his warranty from a different site. It could have also been the one you listed. It is nice to know that there are alternatives to the dealers high prices.