SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Fabspeed Motorsports Kleemann Upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2010 | 01:17 PM

sl55 amg
Fabspeed Motorsports Kleemann Upgrade

To All SL55 "I want more power players":
I just wanted to post my absolute satisfaction and delight with my Kleemann K2+ upgrade recently installed at Fabspeed in Ambler, PA. Jeremy D'Avilla, the general manager was first rate from the start with my initial email inquiry, subsequent phone conversations and actual meeting face-to-face. The facility is superb and you could "eat off of the floor" in the garage...the mechanics were all what you would expect to see working on cars at this level, with C63, 911 turbos, and the like being serviced.
For me the Klemann K2 install was for headers, downpipes, free flow cats, 82MM throttle body, pulley and ECU. I had already installed the Johnson CM30 pump with the 10 degree option for the cooling fan. Everything I saw indicated top notch quality parts...and I have seen it all. Bottom line is that the car is like night and day and very intimidating at wide open throttle. I could not be happier with the K2+ mod, fabspeed service and customer care and the overall value compared to other more expensive options. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for more power from your SL55. Cheers, Joecruisin' but at WOT!

Last edited by camachojd; 03-22-2010 at 06:06 PM. Reason: typos