SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: M1 lowering Module Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 90 Likes on 45 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
M1 lowering Module Sale

Recently I've been getting a lot of PM's and Emails about the M1 lowering module So, I I have worked out a deal for the members at MBworld with the supplier. For those interested in lowering their car, the M1 lowering module is the most advanced way to lower or raise your car on the market. For those who don't know, the M1 allows you to lower your car from the controls on your steering wheel. The install is a simple plug n play. Meaning you can do it on your own. No more having to figure out what pin goes where. The install is very stealth, hidden from view, meaning there are no remote wires to hanging around. It's completely out of sight. On my old SL55 I went to the dealer countless times.. Each time adjusting my ride height back to stock in the dealer parking lot.

When compared to the V2 ELM, it's night and day better. Not risk of having a continuous power draw, that will zap your battery if you let your car sit for too long. No remote to deal with. You simply control the height of your car from your steering wheel and a hidden visual display on the dash.

The M1 lowering will work with all Airmatic and ABC suspension systems on your car, except for the W220 S-Class, 2003 SL-class, 2003, CL-class, and vin specific 2003 E55's.

For those looking to get into the M1 lowering module, go to www.mesablackworks.com and use the code "MBHSUMMER". That will get you the discount.