SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Just got SL65 V12 tuned ! but splattering :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 07:27 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
SL65
lets just say they forgot to turn of the 02 sensors on the tune , this is why misfires happened. Even with new coils same thing, only difference is i immediately pulled over this time, and cleared codes and re-flashed back to stock! not taking a chance blowing two brand new coil packs, so now you know what happened. Although tuner was helpful somewhat but not really in the end , well lets see I'm waiting on him for him to finally come through and deliver what I paid for but seems he might be still upset from my previous rant on here. If he doesn't come through then I will go into great detail as to what I paid for and what I got and what not
Old 04-29-2016, 09:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 85 Likes on 76 Posts
SL55, ML500 & Acura TL
Originally Posted by SL65MONSTA
lets just say they forgot to turn of the 02 sensors on the tune , this is why misfires happened. Even with new coils same thing, only difference is i immediately pulled over this time, and cleared codes and re-flashed back to stock! not taking a chance blowing two brand new coil packs, so now you know what happened. Although tuner was helpful somewhat but not really in the end , well lets see I'm waiting on him for him to finally come through and deliver what I paid for but seems he might be still upset from my previous rant on here. If he doesn't come through then I will go into great detail as to what I paid for and what I got and what not
If it gets to that point, I think it would be very fair of you to share your experience with the MBW gang. Just list the facts of the matter as you understand them to be.