SLK/R170: Could life be any better?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2002, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 Eddie Bauer Explorer
Could life be any better?

Hey everyone, I'm a new user.
Alright, I don't own a Benz at the moment, but that may change VERY soon. My uncle owns a Ford Dealership here in Jersey and my family has been in the car business forever. Today I called my dad and he gave me some GREAT news. Starting Monday, he will be GM for the largest MB dealership in New Jersey. For the longest time he was GM at Hoffman BMW(sorry, is that a curse here) and hated it. But once he let me drive a 3-Series and I fell in love with German engineering. I test drove a new SLK 320 the other day and I love it. My dad says that within a week or so, I can bring my Explorer up there and pick up a car that he's gonna get me for like 3,000 miles, than I get a new one! What a sweet deal! Anyways, I'm not sure what I'm gonna get but with any luck it'll be a new SLK. Any suggestions as to what to get would be great. Thanks a lot!
-Tyler
Old 04-04-2002, 11:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good luck on getting your SLK... hell the way you are going.. you can have a new model each year

A good friend will bail you out of jail, but your best friend will be the one sitting next to you saying 'That was fu$%ing awesome!'
i definitely like your sig...